• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of two Dragons Dragonoid Vs Examon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I do not think it's that much. What created Seraphimon was not "a Feather of Lucemon" but rather the "Light Fragment" that is a remnant of Lucemon that remained after all the torture that Barbamon did with Lucemon and later resulted in the evolution to Falldown Mode (The other Digimon who were tortured had only their Digicores left on the ground).

And I do not believe that Seraphimon is at the level of the Royal Knights, he has never had feats or scales that put him at that level.

You'd think Ophanimon would be comparable to Holydramon who is comparable to Megidramon.

Also I still vehemently believe the Angels should be comparable to their Dark Area counterparts honestly, but x knows best...Regardless Seraphimon scales to Cherubimon who does scale to KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Regardless Seraphimon scales to Cherubimon who does scale to KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon.
Didn't Cherubimon need to get a big power up to fight both KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon tho?

Knowing my luck he did. All I know is that everything I've been lead to believe is no longer so. Which honestly irritates me as now I have to go through scaling chains we once previously accepted and rework it, otherwise I sound like a wanker by saying stuff that I thought was previously established as true... >.> But maybe I just misinterpreted.

Seraphimon was stomped by Cherubimom, Ofanimon had to beg for Cherubimon not to kill Seraphimon in his next attack. In addition to that Cherubimom crushed Ofanimon with one hand in Crusader.

And I see no reason to scale Ofanimon and Holydramon, the two have no relation beyond being able to evolve from Angewomon (and possibly other Digimon).

Also, Kaiser Greymon and MangaGarurumon are stomped by Dynasmon and LordKnightmon nearly 90% of the time, the only moment where this was different is in the last battle.

At this point the Digimon Scaling needs to be fixed. I don't even see a reason for the Angels to be 2-C anymore. I'll fix it later. Please just refrain from 2-C Digimon matches until I can fix this mess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back