• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle of the speedy ninjas (rock lee vs speed-o-sound sonic) one vote left

If so it's not a great difference.

I'll vote Lee. He has better skill feats, a 4x speed advantage and the AP is really close. Lee can turn the tides by using a Hidden Gate so he hits harder as well.

I suppose he is in base as the profile doesn't make a distinction nor it adress anything about Gates.

I also remember a thread upgrading him to MHS+ scaling to Naruto.

That would give Sonic a slight advantage considering his AP is superior to Lee's. But Lee can still use the Gates to increase AP and speed to turn the tides.

If Lee takes Sonic's weapons with his bandages the former Will have less of a chance, and I find that very likely. Lee completely destroys in CQC, and those weapons are his main issue.

The Calaca said:
If so it's not a great difference.
I'll vote Lee. He has better skill feats, a 4x speed advantage and the AP is really close. Lee can turn the tides by using a Hidden Gate so he hits harder as well.
What are Rock Lee's skill feats exactly?

Skill feats might not be the right words.

They are both trained, but Lee is trained to the point he outdoes people way more versatile than the people Sonic has faced. Not to mention that he should be even better than Tenten, someone better than Sonic in weapon combat.

He also fodderized Sasuke in every possible aspect, a guy able to fodderize two trained assassins.

Sonic, just like Flashy Flash (who's regarded as one of the most skilled H2H fighters of the S-Class, including the likes of Bang and Darkshine), comes from a village where people literal meaning to exist is to fight and to get better at fighting. They literally go through extremely advanced and arduous training every single day almost non-stop, from childhood and up.

This is explained only in the webcomic so far, in case you don't remember any of this from the manga.

From my personal experience with both franchises, the training on Sonic's village seems much more intense. But, at the very least, it's safe to say they're around the same level of skill.

For the average ninja, yes. For Lee? Don't think so. Lee might be the guy who trains the most in the village, and every flashback proves that.

If anything, they are even in skill, but Lee holds the experience for dealing with people faster, stronger and much more versatile than him. Sonic is just a slower version than him with a sword.

Except Speed of Sound Sonic is able to fight evenly with a somewhat casual Flashy Flash who is 0.17c

Lee's training is more related to strength rather than combat skill, but i must admit Sonic's training is also not focused on skill only

Here's the chapter that explains their village in case you haven't readen it yet. I'd note the main statements on it and save your time, but i'm about to head out irl

He should either be Relativistic or not scale at all for Flashy being casual. Pick one.

Lee's training is focused on improving his Taijutsu, his CQC prowess. Both Strength and skill, actually.

im pretty sure his fight with flashy was post training, this is pre training so i dont think that can be used here. although i could just equalize speed if it saves anyone any unnecessary trouble.

Back