• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Monsters (Guts vs Ken Kitano)

Guts First Key is used. Speed is not equalized. Fight takes place in a large room. Ken kitano has his 20kg bats and knives. Guts has his sword. Start out wanting to kill each other but not automatically bloodlusted

Guts:

Ken Kitano:

Inconclusive:

0kslg8h6ayf91.jpg

images

Idk who is stronger due to no quantification for guts
Tho imma note ken dura is 1.1231836 above small building
Guts has better stamina, seemingly better endurance ans has analytival prediction thi Ken seems more skilled
My vote depends on how many joules guts is

Guts has better stamina, seemingly better endurance ans has analytival prediction thi Ken seems more skilled
Actually, just removed the calc for ken due to it not even being a calc of the feat mentioned (Cloudy's fault)

I would argue kitano's stamina and endurance is greater than guts

Imagine
Uhh might Just lead to Kin cuz he is seemingly far more skilled and ks actually quantifiable into wall

Guts upscales from Baseline wall level

Ken is like, 17 KJ, there's entirely unsorced "His dura is much higher then AP yes yes!", so that's an issue but like... Guts' profile is a wee outdated and his intelligence section does not display the sheer amount of skill-**** this man has in him.

Like, this guy has skill-stomped Demon Slayer characters if I recall

Guts upscales from Baseline wall level

Ken is like, 17 KJ, there's entirely unsorced "His dura is much higher then AP yes yes!", so that's an issue but like... Guts' profile is a wee outdated and his intelligence section does not display the sheer amount of skill-**** this man has in him.

Like, this guy has skill-stomped Demon Slayer characters if I recall
Ken's 17kj feat is from the like very first chps (pre-training arcs) where he no diff'd a dude who did that feat. Ken has much more impressive feats, like crushing an entire car. Ken's bats weigh 20kg, so those also boost his ap a ton. Kens speed feats also are much better than guts. I don't think many people will disagree that ken's reactive evolution and rage power is better than first key guts

I can't look at the profile right now.
Nvm guts profile is full on horrible tf the beginning of golden age key has multiple feats and abilities listed from later arcs past golden age. How does a character as popular as guts have this bad of a profile

Ken's feats. What are they. You're not answering my question.
I'm not sending you all the feats on a profile you can check yourself, not my burden. This thread should be closed anyways due to gut's profile (at least first key) listing feats and abilities from later arcs that don't fit that key at all

I'm not sending you all the feats on a profile you can check yourself, not my burden
I literally just told you I can't check the profile right now.
This thread should be closed anyways due to gut's profile (at least first key) listing feats and abilities from later arcs that don't fit that key at all
...You had the ability to check the profile before you made the match, why did you make it then immediately ask that it be closed.

I literally just told you I can't check the profile right now.

...You had the ability to check the profile before you made the match, why did you make it then immediately ask that it be closed.
It's not immediately, it's been a day. I didn't read some of the abilities descriptions till now, and they are past eclipse. Tbh I just trusted that the profile would be correct and I alr know all of his feats, so I that's why I didn't bother reading the descriptions. It makes no sense for all those abilities to be listed in the first key like that, even a newbie profile maker wouldn't do that

How can you be active 24/7 on threads but can't check the profile?
1. I'm not active 24/7.

2. The wiki doesn't load on my phone. I'm not making the active decision to not look at Ken's profile, I am literally incapable of doing so due to the limitations of my device and due to the fact I'm not currently at my home.

Back