• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the lazybones

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Poisaness vs Sans

Toxicity Incarnate vs God Sans

Who wins?

Cancer - 2

Ness from Earthbound - 0

Ultra poisaness
Forget bad times, you are going to die of cancer and poisoning

God sans

Poisaness poisons Sans and watches him melt FRA.

Jesus, for a god-mode, UBTE Sans ain't doing well.

Yellowpig10 said:
i actually have an oc just like poisaness called kancer the destroyer of fandoms
Is it Sans?

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
i actually have an oc just like poisaness called kancer the destroyer of fandoms
Is it Sans?
no he isn't based off any already existing fandom characters, the whole point is that he is a fusion of all the websites that ruin fandoms, he's part deviantart, part tumblr, and part reddit, he also has other stuff but those 3 are the only ones in his sprite

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Is it Sans?
no he isn't based off any already existing fandom characters, the whole point is that he is a fusion of all the websites that ruin fandoms, he's part deviantart, part tumblr, and part reddit, he also has other stuff but those 3 are the only ones in his sprite
Oh

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Is it Sans?
Oh
the whole joke is that he was ment to be galactus/anti-monitor, but instead he eats the fandoms

Christian Higdon said:
True.
Still, even when eating it, he can't beat out The Higdonverse! LONG LIVE MY REIGN!
hostless was created becuase you got mad about losing to undertale, alot of people would call that toxic, hostless was born of kancer's will

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
True.
Still, even when eating it, he can't beat out The Higdonverse! LONG LIVE MY REIGN!
hostless was created becuase you got mad about losing to undertale, alot of people would call that toxic, hostless was born of kancer's will
True.

Trumpets

Back