• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Hulks: Gladiator vs his Evil Future Self

Ayewale said:
Tbf, a weakened Sentry defeated World War Hulk. I say weakened because:
-The Sentry is weakened if he has confidence issues. He had been deliberately refraining from fighting Bruce Banner and was even hesitant to fight. He definitely wasn't very confident.

-His mental state as well. At the time he was definitely not in the best state of mind. Especially since he was fighting his best friend.

-His three personalities weren't merged together, if I remember correctly, so he wasn't at full power either.

And WWH was stomping literally all the X-men and Avengers simultaneously. If Sentry can keep up with him while that weakened I think WWH stands a good chance.

There's also the fact that World War Hulk is said to be much stronger than before, meaning his AP should be decently higher than normal. Further proof for that is here, when the Maestro mentioned how Bruce Banner had never realized his full potential. During the fight with the Hulk, Maestro tanked a punch from him point-blank and felt nothing. The only time where Maestro was challenged during the fight was when the Hulk kicked him in the balls (I'm not making that up). Maestro then snaps the Hulks' neck immediately and with no difficulty. We later on see that due to the neck-snap the Hulk can't even move.

Maestro also explicitly mentions how much experience he has over the Hulk, and how he could predict his every move. Despite Maestro and Hulk having equal speed in that fight, Maestro dodged nearly every attack while joking and laughing. He didn't give a shit. That was a Hulk whose intelligence was high, btw, so WWH would get similarly shit upon as well. And since this Maestro wouldn't be fooling around, I can't see WWH ever hitting him.

So yeah. Maestro is wayy smarter, can't be hit, and has arguably equal AP via statements. He could just walk up to WWH and snap his neck, which DID daze the actual Hulk long enough for Maestro to haul him across the city and then chain him. I think a fighter being knocked out for 30 minutes counts as a win, yes? (Cherry on top is that Maestro directly says that the Hulk cannot regenerate his brai, so he would just kill him by choking him, possibly.)
"Tbf, a weakened Sentry defeated World War Hulk"

I'm sorry what?

Not only was Green Scar suppressed but he won that fight. Green Scar Hulk has shown that he can change to Banner at will and did so directly after the fight and in-fact came became even stronger when Rick was stabbed. Sentry on the other hand exhausted himself and passed out. So I don't know how you're saying it's a dub for Sentry.

Also Hulk can regenerate his brain as shown in not only Immortal Hulk but the comic where that same Maestro regens from being turned to ashes (albeit it over time). So Hulk can indeed heal his brain.

Tbf Devil Hulk isn't really a good comparison as Banner's powerset and capabilities hesvily depend upon the personality active, and Devil Hulk is a different personality than Green Scar.

Also an inconclusive battle if you were to do "Battle till death"

Back