• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Hulks: Gladiator vs his Evil Future Self

Maestro via having a HUGE intelligence advantage and experience as well. Maestro has also managed to take out the normal version of the Hulk. While I know WWH is stronger, we aren't sure by exactly how much, and since he and regular Hulk share similar AP, I have to give it to Maestro.

Ayewale said:
Maestro via having a HUGE intelligence advantage and experience as well. Maestro has also managed to take out the normal version of the Hulk. While I know WWH is stronger, we aren't sure by exactly how much, and since he and regular Hulk share similar AP, I have to give it to Maestro.
Actually, we do know by how much. WW Hulk scales to 1 megaFOE. Way above regular Hulk's 300 kiloFOE.

So WWH has the advantage in strenght, and is smarter than Green Hulk.

In this scenario, how would Maestro's intelect help him?

Tbf, a weakened Sentry defeated World War Hulk. I say weakened because:

-The Sentry is weakened if he has confidence issues. He had been deliberately refraining from fighting Bruce Banner and was even hesitant to fight. He definitely wasn't very confident.

-His mental state as well. At the time he was definitely not in the best state of mind. Especially since he was fighting his best friend.

-His three personalities weren't merged together, if I remember correctly, so he wasn't at full power either.

And WWH was stomping literally all the X-men and Avengers simultaneously. If Sentry can keep up with him while that weakened I think WWH stands a good chance.

There's also the fact that World War Hulk is said to be much stronger than before, meaning his AP should be decently higher than normal. Further proof for that is here, when the Maestro mentioned how Bruce Banner had never realized his full potential. During the fight with the Hulk, Maestro tanked a punch from him point-blank and felt nothing. The only time where Maestro was challenged during the fight was when the Hulk kicked him in the balls (I'm not making that up). Maestro then snaps the Hulks' neck immediately and with no difficulty. We later on see that due to the neck-snap the Hulk can't even move.

Maestro also explicitly mentions how much experience he has over the Hulk, and how he could predict his every move. Despite Maestro and Hulk having equal speed in that fight, Maestro dodged nearly every attack while joking and laughing. He didn't give a shit. That was a Hulk whose intelligence was high, btw, so WWH would get similarly shit upon as well. And since this Maestro wouldn't be fooling around, I can't see WWH ever hitting him.

So yeah. Maestro is wayy smarter, can't be hit, and has arguably equal AP via statements. He could just walk up to WWH and snap his neck, which DID daze the actual Hulk long enough for Maestro to haul him across the city and then chain him. I think a fighter being knocked out for 30 minutes counts as a win, yes? (Cherry on top is that Maestro directly says that the Hulk cannot regenerate his brai, so he would just kill him by choking him, possibly.)

Yeah, I'm voting for Maestro. He can still win via just dealing severe brain damage. Which he'll do a long time before WWH does.

Ayewale said:
Yeah, I'm voting for Maestro. He can still win via just dealing severe brain damage. Which he'll do a long time before WWH does.
Actually in their fight in NYC the Sentry was not holding back because of the statement he made when he said "Bruce does it always feels this good when you let go?"

So no Sentry was infact in control of his powers and Void, and using 100% of his powers against WWH and still got beat....yet the Hulk as someone has already shown in a scan Bruce was holding back the entire time throughout the WWH series.

Ayewale said:
Oh btw, maestro fought professor hulk one of the weaker incarnations.

World War Hulk was holding back? Wheres' the scan for that?

As for that, Professor Hulk isn't actually "weaker", just not nearly as savage and inherently destructive.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Pretty sure WWH Should Mollywop Maestro from the sheer difference in power.
Already explained why that's not true. And the power gap might not even be noticeable or notable anyways.

Ayewale said:
World War Hulk was holding back? Wheres' the scan for that?

As for that, Professor Hulk isn't actually "weaker", just not nearly as savage and inherently destructive.
He never said that. He said that Sentry wasn't holding back.

Confidence issues and his three personalities being out together hurt his fighting capability due to him not being able to think at full capacity sure. They don't reduce his physical strength though

More importantly, while the gap is at least quantifuable, there is a a massive gap between those that scale to Thor and scale to Sentry

Sentry while in mental turmoil and not thinking straight, slaps away Thor like a toy and breaks Mjolner with his bare hand casually for example

Maestro should win with pure intelligence alone provided the gap isn't that large

Problem is I'm power sure it's far larger then just 3x

I'm not trying to say WWH didn't tie with Sentry. I was trying to argue that Sentry wasn't at his full power. also wait on his profile it was stated that he gets weaker if his personalities/confidence aren't in check. I thought that refers to direct power.

Anyways, Maestros' intelligence + knowledge of the hulk + the fact that he might be stronger than WWH via statements gives him a pretty easy way. I already made a post explaining why in detail, but just for reference:

Ayewale said:
Tbf, a weakened Sentry defeated World War Hulk. I say weakened because:
-The Sentry is weakened if he has confidence issues. He had been deliberately refraining from fighting Bruce Banner and was even hesitant to fight. He definitely wasn't very confident.

-His mental state as well. At the time he was definitely not in the best state of mind. Especially since he was fighting his best friend.

-His three personalities weren't merged together, if I remember correctly, so he wasn't at full power either.

And WWH was stomping literally all the X-men and Avengers simultaneously. If Sentry can keep up with him while that weakened I think WWH stands a good chance.

There's also the fact that World War Hulk is said to be much stronger than before, meaning his AP should be decently higher than normal. Further proof for that is here, when the Maestro mentioned how Bruce Banner had never realized his full potential. During the fight with the Hulk, Maestro tanked a punch from him point-blank and felt nothing. The only time where Maestro was challenged during the fight was when the Hulk kicked him in the balls (I'm not making that up). Maestro then snaps the Hulks' neck immediately and with no difficulty. We later on see that due to the neck-snap the Hulk can't even move.

Maestro also explicitly mentions how much experience he has over the Hulk, and how he could predict his every move. Despite Maestro and Hulk having equal speed in that fight, Maestro dodged nearly every attack while joking and laughing. He didn't give a shit. That was a Hulk whose intelligence was high, btw, so WWH would get similarly shit upon as well. And since this Maestro wouldn't be fooling around, I can't see WWH ever hitting him.

So yeah. Maestro is wayy smarter, can't be hit, and has arguably equal AP via statements. He could just walk up to WWH and snap his neck, which DID daze the actual Hulk long enough for Maestro to haul him across the city and then chain him. I think a fighter being knocked out for 30 minutes counts as a win, yes? (Cherry on top is that Maestro directly says that the Hulk cannot regenerate his brai, so he would just kill him by choking him, possibly.)

I'm not as familiar with Maestro as I am with regular Hulk (I know about him in a more general sense in comparison) but as I look over the profiles, outside of intellgence, Maestro doesn't have a lot on WWH.

1. Unless someone can give some kind of plausible way for Maestro to consistently use his intelligence to win this because he doesn't have a lot of versatility to work with, espeically when compared to his counterpart. Just being smarter doesn't really work when you don't have much to work with and in almost every other way, your opponent outclasses you. I mean, if WWH was a gullible idiot, that be on thing but he's not.

2. Maestro's regen is lower than WWH (Low-Mid vs. High-Mid) which means that he will accumlate damage faster than WWH over the course of the battle.

3. WWH can seemingly just ressurect if he's killed, unlikely as that is. Maestro gets put down, he's down for good.

4. WWH can literally just start adpating and modifying his powers as the fight wears on to counter whatever Maestro throws at him ontop of his higher powers of regen.

5. Both can rage boost but WWH is basically one of the most pissed off versions of Hulk ever, if not the most pissed off and stands to benefit more from it than Maestro. In addition, IIRC Banner and Hulk really hate Maestro, so seeing him again will probably make that kick in immediately or faster than normal.

So, unless I'm missing some facts, WWH will eventually beat Maestro into the dirt. It may take a while but I just seems like a matter of time.

Back