• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Creative Mall Fighters

Ok. I had to find some way to do this. Frank West vs Paul Blart. So here's how the situation is

Frank doesn't get Combo Weapons and doesn't get the Exo suit (for obvious reasons). As well. No Magic wand.

Both have access to what they can find in the mall. And get access to Guns and bladed weapons.

Takes place in a Mall they Both are familiar with

Both get 15 minutes of prep to plan and such. (But again. No Combo Weapons. We all know who wins with little effort with Combo Weapons)

Both are willing to kill

Speed is equalized

Who wins and why?

Frank West:

Paul Blart:

Inconclusive/Draw:

(I know it seems like I'm setting things up against frank. But if he had any of the stuff I restricted. Let's be real. He wins pretty easily. This makes it vastly more fair)

Let's be real here, Frank knows how to do so much more than Blart can do. He has used crazier weaponry and better skill with using said crazy items. It wouldn't take much for him to pick up a gun while getting a couple of invincibility or quickness juices. Blart simply cannot compare to the psychopaths, zombies, and straight up military forces that Frank fights and outs kills on the daily.

Back