• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:
-Speed=
-Both in 9-B
-Both with all their weapons (With the exception of Leon's High 8-C weapons)
-Fight in a zombie infested city
-Death match

"What are you doing? No one's supposed to be here.":
594233.jpg

"Never stopped me before, pal!": 2
Guest-Article-Dream-Smasher-Frank-West.jpg

Song

Last edited:
Leon cant use 8-C RPG in This match like he did in death battle.
Leon still had more skill.

Vote Leon
instead of one person saying '[Character A] is more skilled', i'd actually like to hear what both characters are capable of. just saying they're more skilled doesn't mean much.

Leon still had more skill.
I doubt it, Frank was already able to fight characters with military experience like Cliff or Brock Masone, even High Ranking Soldiers like Calder, plus he knows Judo, Suplex and Karate techniques from his first game, so I don't see how Leon surpasses Frank in terms of combat ability.

Also, I know you're going to use the argument that Leon could deal with Frank's weaponry, when clearly a magic wand is even more absurd than anything Kennedy has faced in the RE Saga (That if we don't mention his other weapons that are even more absurd)

I doubt it, Frank was already able to fight characters with military experience like Cliff or Brock Masone, even High Ranking Soldiers like Calder, plus he knows Judo, Suplex and Karate techniques from his first game, so I don't see how Leon surpasses Frank in terms of combat ability.

Also, I know you're going to use the argument that Leon could deal with Frank's weaponry, when clearly a magic wand is even more absurd than anything Kennedy has faced in the RE Saga (That if we don't mention his other weapons that are even more absurd)
To be Honest...Frank should had skill like Dante & Ryu etc. that surpass Leon
while DB only Use Megaman suit lol

Rules:
-Both in 9-B
-Both with all their weapons (With the exception of Leon's High 8-C weapons)
-Fight in a zombie infested city
-Death match

Dante & ryu were allow for frank hahahah (He should win than)

Vote Frank fra

Last edited:
To elaborate on Leon's skills he was able to contend with and later defeat Krauser, who had years of military experience in cqc. This was while Krauser was enhanced with las plagas btw. Heck even back in RE2 when Leon was just a rookie cop he was able to fight creatures that could one or two shot him iirc and RE6 Leon is far better than 2 and 4 versions. Plus Leon kept pace with RE6 Chris who has also got decades of combat experience and also fought foes that could one shot him. He also has the LS advantage so grappling will go in his favour. (Has Frank fought foes that could one shot him? Afaik he hasn't but lemmie know)

That said guess I'll vote Frank, the guy has invulnerbility, magic wand, matter manip etc and probably will bust them out when he's getting pressured.

To elaborate on Leon's skills he was able to contend with and later defeat Krauser, who had years of military experience in cqc. This was while Krauser was enhanced with las plagas btw. Heck even back in RE2 when Leon was just a rookie cop he was able to fight creatures that could one or two shot him iirc and RE6 Leon is far better than 2 and 4 versions. Plus Leon kept pace with RE6 Chris who has also got decades of combat experience and also fought foes that could one shot him. He also has the LS advantage so grappling will go in his favour. (Has Frank fought foes that could one shot him? Afaik he hasn't but lemmie know)

That said guess I'll vote Frank, the guy has invulnerbility, magic wand, matter manip etc and probably will bust them out when he's getting pressured.
Frank can fight like Dante....

The reason i should let frank win 100% because of Dante outfit & all other outfits.
Too Fast & Hax even Cammy should be morre skill than leon in fighting.
Frank can do almost everythings like original characters. (Only AP not scale to)

Let said Leon Knife fighting vs Alastor Lightning slash moveset that Frank use. (DMC Faster)

Leon still cant fight Cammy moveset as he never fight someone in street fighter universe

Due to exist of Megaman suit in the series that mean those others outfits were Canon as well

Zero outfits is canon too even Proto man outfit in the mall.

Too Fast & Hax even Cammy should be morre skill than leon in fighting.
What do you mean "too fast"? Leon has the speed advantage here and blitzes. I fail to see how transforming to Cammy gives Frank's the skill edge, when he doesn't scales to her in a skill at all
Let said Leon Knife fighting vs Alastor Lightning slash moveset that Frank use. (DMC Faster)
Leon has the Speed advantage, he is the faster one here
Leon still cant fight Cammy moveset as he never fight someone in street fighter universe
WTF is this logic? By that logic Frank can't figth Leon since he never fought someone from Resident evil

I don't understand the op here, it has them both at 9B but most of their weapons are allowed. Does this mean Frank has access to his 9A gear?

I don't understand the op here, it has them both at 9B but most of their weapons are allowed. Does this mean Frank has access to his 9A gear?
Here I am referring to putting both Leon and Frank physically in 9-B.

Or well, to make it clearer, only their tier 9 weapons are allowed
They why are Frank's costumes being mentioned when they are 9A? This invalidates all the votes for him since that is his main argument

How high are they in 9B? How big is the ap gap?

Okay okay, Frank can use 9-A weapons, I thought just saying that you can only use your tier 9 weapons would make it clear, but hey, I think I confused more than helped

Last edited:
They why are Frank's costumes being mentioned when they are 9A? This invalidates all the votes for him since that is his main argument

How high are they in 9B? How big is the ap gap?
In fairness seeing the feats mentioned above it seems Frank and Leon are comparable in skill, at the very least both have fought foes that can one shot them. Thought Leon's would arguably be more impressive considering the sheer size and unnatural things that they are, Leon does seem to be better in terms of LS though so if they clash blades or grapple it'd go to him.

For AP from what I see Leon is comparable to Chris, who's stronger than crimson heads who can one shot zombies that can casually do door busting feats.

Okay okay, Frank can use 9-A weapons, I thought just saying that you can only use your tier 9 weapons would make it clear, but hey, I think I confused more than helped
That makes things unfair for Leon....it could even be a stomp unless you make him 9A too and unrestrict his rocket launcher

Back