• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the cartoonishly weak women

Izumi recently made a friend in Togame. The two have started talking about how weak they both are, and they decided to have a friendly match to see who is weaker.

Izumi Takanashi vs Togame. Speed is not equalized. Win via overpowering the other and making them give up.

togame via stamina (mostly this), intelligence, analytical prediction, reaction speed, and peusdo telepathy. in all honesty i think she might even be physically superior.

Togame seems overall superior in her abilities and hax here. Essentially, voting Togame FRA here. Izumi doesn't really have an advantages.

Agletonwiki said:
Togame FRA also she is stronger a small sword is probably heavier than a house cat
Nope. "First, Oakeshott stated that, in general, a normal sized medieval sword would weigh between 2.5 and 3.5 lb. Larger swords-of-war rarely weighed more than 4.5 lbs."

"Most Katana are between 900 grams and 1400 grams (2lbs to 3.1lbs), with the average Katana weighing in at 1200 grams (1.2kg or 2.65 lbs)."

Adult domestic cats typically weigh between 4 and 5 kg (8.8 and 11.0 lb). [36]

Going by what I simply Googled, typical swords won't weigh more than 2 kg, but an adult, domestic cat can weigh 4 to 5 kg.

So if you can pick up a cat, you can probably pick up one, or even TWO swords!

https://www.wikihow.com/Tell-How-Old-a-Kitten-Is (Info at "6 Weigh the Kitten").

A kitten's weight varies by age. "A normal kitten will weighing from 3.5 to 5.25 oz is in its first week of life.", "4-6 oz (113-170 g) and be smaller than a human adult's hand at 1 to 2 weeks.", "6-8 oz (170-225 g) when they are 2-3 weeks old.", ".5 to 1 pound (225g to 450g) is likely around 4-5 weeks old.", "1.5 pounds to 2 pounds (680g-900g) is likely 7-8 weeks old.".

"The average cat aged three months or more will weigh one pound per month of age until its weight stabilizes at around 10 pounds. So, a 3-pound cat will likely be 3 months old, and a 4-pound cat will be 4 months old. Though this is a generalization, it's a useful rule of thumb for cats over 12 weeks in age until the cat reaches its adult weight, which is about 10 pounds for most cats."

Hopefully that helps.

probably on the younger/lighter end, because (based on her profile.) she herself stated that lifting anything heavier than a pen makes her muscles ache.

Should be noted Izumi gets tired from just walking and playing with kittens. While Togame's stamina is low, if it's a do-something-or-die situation like having to walk through a desert she seems to be able to reach normal human levels of stamina. This, combined with her intelect and battle analysis makes me think that she could just evade Izumi until she gets tired and knocks out herself out of sheer fatigue.

Also, as a side note for their durability, what generates more force/requires more strength, a finger flick or ripping a paper screen? Because it seems that to defeat Izumi all you need is to flick your finger while Togame requires less strength than the one required to rip the paper screen to defeat her, although how much "less" is not stated there.

Let's me fix something. First, finger flick things never really happen. The real event that Mahiru Inami tried to flick herbut she didn't as Izumi fainted from tiredness before Mahiru do it. Second, gets muscle aches doesn't mean she can't lift. As she can still lift a kitten which heavier than a pen. The muscle aches also will come after three days later, so it not relate here. Third, she can cooking by herself alone. Even she rarely do it due to her weak body. So she can still lift some thing like flying pan which weight around 8 pounds.

Anyway, Togame's intelligent and reaction speed should give problems to Izumi. If she can use them to make Izumi run out of staina. I will vote her.

i've been trying to calc the door ripping for awhile but i got nothing.

but i did get the flicking (based on my own flicking.): 5 cm long, 1.3 cm wide, 1.02 cm thick, 1.01 g/cm3, 2.4 m/s, 5x1.3x1.02=6.63x1.01=6.6963x2.4^2=38.6 j

Xan already explained that the finger flick didn't actually knock her down. She fell down from exhaustion due to standing for too long just as someone was about to flick her.

That being said, the fact that she fell down from standing too long is a testament to her cartoonishly low stamina. I think it goes without saying that a katana is heavier than a frying pan (as it is larger). Togame has lifting, stamina, reactions, and analytical prediction.

Well, Izumi actually got some tiredness from walking from home to meet Mahiru before the event happen. But yeah, her stamina still really low.

Anyway, Didn't Imaginym provide information above that most katana is about 900-1400 grams?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I think it goes without saying that a katana is heavier than a frying pan (as it is larger). Togame has lifting, stamina, reactions, and analytical prediction.
Yeah, about that, I looked at Amazon product listings for frying pans and got 2 pounds for a 10-inch pan and 3 pounds for a 12-inch pan.:

https://www.amazon.com/Browne-Standard-Weight-Non-Stick-Fry/dp/B000UBI8WG

https://www.amazon.com/Browne-5814832-Aluminum-Weight-Non-Stick/dp/B001EJMYZA

If we take into account that katanas are far longer and thus would exert much less pressure than a frying pan, I'm pretty sure a 3-pound pan would feel heavier than a 3-pound katana.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Xan already explained that the finger flick didn't actually knock her down. She fell down from exhaustion due to standing for too long just as someone was about to flick her.
That being said, the fact that she fell down from standing too long is a testament to her cartoonishly low stamina. I think it goes without saying that a katana is heavier than a frying pan (as it is larger). Togame has lifting, stamina, reactions, and analytical prediction.
I mean, the very fact she feel down from standing for far too long means her stamina is worse than Togame, who actually needs to move around to feel tired.

@Bot I already explained that Izumi exhaused from walking from her home to meer Mahiru before faint while standing. The reason she faint is walking, not standing.

Well, anyway, it seems like Izumi is just really, really ill, while Togame is just cartoonishly weak for comedic purpose. That being said, Izumi might actually be somewhat stronger and more durable than Togame from what I'm reading. However, she is far beneath her in stamina and overall health. Togame's vastly superior stamina, reactions, analytical prediction, pseudo mind reading, and strategic abilities should allow her to evade Izumi until she tires herself out and she can overpower her and make her give up. I think Togame might have better travel speed as well. Does anyone know how her travel speed is compared to Izumi's?

GojiBoyForever said:
Izumi FRA.
Umm, most of the posts and arguements above are pointing in favor of Togame. I'm seeing very little, if any, arguments for Izumi winning. Did you mix up the names, or do you actually think she could win despite everyone else voting for Togame?

Well, i'm going for Togame thanks to her higher (Somewhat) stamina, inteligence and battle analysis and the capability she has to simply outlast Izumi.

By the way, even if Togame can't actually swing her katana, couldn't she lift it and drop the weapon above Izumi's head? I imagine the impact would instantly knock her out.

Back