• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the best 2-B's ( alien x vs Hercule)

This is Mindhax Vs Blink. If Mr.Satan so much as blinks harshly in Alien X's direction, they immediately die. If Alien X so much as blinks at Mr.Satan, they mindhax him.

This Hercule isnt a ki user despite being OP? If he was I'd be voting for him cuz ki enhances your mind, body and soul, alas he's not so I vote for Alien X

Bonus Person said:
on october 12 someone made a "Galactic Gladiator vs mr satan" fight, and most people voted galactic gladiator because of mindhax.

link: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3583887

same thing would happen here, since galactic gladiator and Alien X are the same, i vote for Alien X for mindhax.
Alien x doesn't usually go for mindhax in character tho

Satan hakai's as a first move? If so he wins (unless if it's a Hakai ball and X just dodges or if he can telekinetically throw it back), mindhax is only X's second move. The difference with the other thread is different character + bloodlusted.

there are multiple ways Alien X can dodge a Hakai, like cloning, telekinesis or, just using its nigh-omniscience to predict the hakai and stop it from happening.

Nah nigh-omniscience is only for Bellicus and Serena who usually don't help out and it's only valid for in-verse stuff. Thing is Ben might think it's a fodder attack, but since when does Satan lead with hakai?

Greenshifter said:
Nah nigh-omniscience is only for Bellicus and Serena who usually don't help out and it's only valid for in-verse stuff. Thing is Ben might think it's a fodder attack, but since when does Satan lead with hakai?
"nigh-omniscinece is only for bellicus and serena" who told you that? just because bellicus agreed to recreate the universe doesn't means ben 10 is excluded from nigh-omniscience.

Greenshifter said:
also this battle is for Alien X itself, not ben, so bellicus and serena would help, obviously.

Ben has full control because most recent version and Bellicus and Serena only intervene if Ben asks them to and even then they'll give him a snarky remark.

so uh first off

wouldn't Alien X mindhax first since he's bloodlusted? Plus, IC even when not bloodlusted it's his second move; if he was bloodlusted I'd think he'd go straight for the kill.

Amyways. From the Dragon ball wiki page of Hakai (since I can't find any description of it on Hercule Satan's page-say, that's a good point, if it's not on his page I don't think he can use the ability), they have to touch someone with Hakai, no?

Also I know nothing about DBH Hercule but if he's similar to DBZ Hercule then his first move is going to be either trying to intimidate alien X, boasting or trying to bribe Alien X.

Bloodlusted he'd mindhax, he's not bloodlusted in this fight tho.

It's part of him being a God of Destruction candidate which scales to Toppo.

Not really, Hakai is either an energy ball or a technique where you just show your palm to the opponent and they get erased, Satan can most likely only do the former.

Bribing Ben is quite possible and it might actually work lol.

But do we even know that Satan has Hakai? Has he used it before?

And in that case, Alien X still wins. Thinking > Holding up your hand.

Bribing up Ben will not work and if you think it will (in the chance that you're not joking), what the **** would he bribe him with? And why exactly would he fall for the bribe? Ben isn't dumb or really that corruptible at all. If he's ever fallen for villainou bribes before-which I doubt he has-it'd be as a gag and would last for 0.5 seconds. Also, Mr.Satan would get h a x e d before he finishes his sentence.

I think we assume they can use everything on the page even if they didn't use it before, just like X's info manipulation.

It's non-bloodlusted so mindhax is only second move, same can be said for Satan and hakai tho and he only has the energy ball form so X could still dodge.

Well Satan's not a villain so it might work but I was mostly joking yes.

Hakai isn't even on his page, though, neither is it on the wiki's page. To assume that he uses Hakai at all is also a big assumption since Hercule Satan's kind of a ******* (and since we've never seen him use it, I think).

Page is vague yes, I do believe OP made this with the intention of Satan being able to Hakai otherwise this is a stomp due to mid-high regen so just pretend like it's there, this match is also kinda redundant since Satan vs GG was already made.

'So just pretend like it's there' bullshit. Satan having Hakai isn't even confirmable, and there's good proof showing that he'd most likely not use it at all, as he's very confident in own abilities and wouldn't rely on what he calls a 'cheap trick'. BTW, he called the entire fight against Gohan and Cell a cheap trick. Do you think he'd use Hakai anytime soon?

I think he did that to cover his own ass lol, Idk Dragon Ball Heroes Satan so idk what he uses and when he uses it and if there's a big difference between him and his canon version or not.

Edit: judging on how he operates in canon, probably not (maybe if he thinks it'll safe his ass) but it's still a wincon so easy win for X I guess.

There doesn't seem to be any notable difference. Also, even when not in any danger he calls all uses of ki a very cheap trick.

Back