• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Angry Boys: Katsuki Bakugo vs Garfiel Tinsel

As long as his foot is on the ground he is covered in a tough guard of earth. He can cause the earth to cave in or even straight up throw large chunks of the earth at people.

Not to mention he passively recovers stamina and heals as long as his foot is on the ground, hence why he can not tire from exercising for a week straight, and why even after being completely messed up by Kurgan, he can still continue fighting despite all those injuries.

Ok, so Bakugo might be caught off guard but he can easily avoid the cave ins by launching himself and the thrown rocks could be dodged or blown up.
The healing is nice but it isn’t big enough to change anything. Since Bakugo can just throw more explosives at him faster then he can heal.
Voting Bakugo.

Looks like Bakugo can just outmaneuver with his flight and spam explosions until Garfiel goes down. He’s got the stat advantage, especially with his gauntlets, and seems to be far better at planning ahead.

Voting Bakugo

Garfiel fought Ram who basically spammed her invisible and inaudible wind attacks at him, and he dealt with them fairly well.

He is pretty good at planning things out too, he created walls of earth so slow down Ram's wind attacks for a like a second so he could escape and launch surprise attacks.

Now that i have made this match, got me thinking about Garfiel's regen, think it's probably like Mid-Low at least or maybe even High-Low, Ram and Subaru completely messed him up and he was up and about in short order, not to mention i think Kurgan might have broken his arm or something. Will have to relook at those fights to confirm.

I mean explosions are far larger then REM’s attacks, and are being launched by a far more agile opponent.

Walls could be avoided, destroyed, or bounced over with his sorta-flight.

So as i thought Garfiel's regen should indeed be higher, also found evidence of him having a danger sense too.

Have to look back at Ram and Subaru vs Garfiel to see if anything else is missing, but yea this match should probably be paused for a little bit seeing as Garf is missing some stuff.

Back