• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Kings:Prime Piccolo vs Post-Rose Meruem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway.

Meruem's cutting damage won't affect someone that much stronger

Meanwhile Meruem is completely unaware his opponent can one shot him so. Piccolo still wins pretty easily.

Yes, it will. The gap is just a little over five times, AND THE COMPOSITE HUMAN MOTHERF*CKING KILLED SOMEONE WITH A MUCH WIDER GAP, WITH SOMETHING THAT CAUSED A LOT LESS PIERCING DAMAGE.

Meruem isn't a ****** who can't measure someone's strength by their attacks without taking hits. He also has clairvoyance. There's no "pretty easily" here, Piccolo will struggle his ass out to even graze Meruem and the graze won't be enough to kill, a hit that isn't in a vital spot won't even debilitate Meruem given his ridiculous pain resistance.

Stop overestimating the AP gap. It's exactly 5.24x, the kind of difference between a normal human and a high-level athlete. Give the normal human a knife and the athlete is completely f*cked if he can't fight way better. Even I could kill Mike Tyson if I had Meruem's intellect and tail, and the additional advantages Piccolo has are neatly countered by Meruem's other advantages. Flight? Huge range and ability to control attacks after shooting them. And clairvoyance with extreme precision and range.

Stop using that as an example, stop using caps, and seriously quit getting worked up over fictional characters.

BTW If you really wanted to use that as an example I can easily use the same logic and point out him taking an L from Leone

Question, why are we assuming Mereum's intelligence is so ridiculously above Piccolo? The dude himself is incredibly smart and has far more years of expirience, so....Why is Meruem never ever going to get hit through sheer intelligence? He still needs to physically hit Piccolo and he can kinda just grab him and call it a day.

The gap is above 5x and that's factual, I'm not overestimating it, in fact, you're underestimating it

Are you serious about not knowing why Meruem is far more intelligent than Piccolo?

Because Meruem outsmarts human so ridiculously that he can trash world champions in games or martial arts after just reading the rules and basics half-assedly and playing a few times with them.

Because Meruem fought a man whose movements were perfectly flawless and had no biases, and then saw through his patterns and defeated him.

Because Meruem was an Extraordinary Genius at birth, can learn at an extremely fast rate and fought a man who had an experience much, much more vast than Piccolo's and saw through him, potentially now being capable to quickly adapt to any known fighting style through simply what he learned from Netero.

Because Piccolo will never be able to grapple Meruem with speed being equalized, Meruem has more range at close combat (enough to bait Piccolo into thinking he can fight at close range and then camp him out despite being close) and such an astronomic skill gap existing.

The gap is exactly 5.24x. We have in this wiki characters who, canonically in their verses as well as in our match-ups have defeated people who AP Stomped them. An AP Stomp is only a stomp if the characters are otherwise similar in capacity. Meruem overcompensates everywhere.

If it wasn't for the multi-tiered AP gap against other people from HxH, even Hisoka would screw Piccolo all over!

<Outsmarts human

Comparing Piccolo to humans is utterly obscene downplay.

<Extradonary genius at birth

Okay, that doesn't give him an advantage above someone who's lived fought and lead for hundreds of years.

<Can't Grapple because speed is Equal

Absolutely not, his Clairvoyance isn't even broken and you're saying Meriden will be 100% flawless and not get hit through sheer intelligence

Stop, please stop using other matches on this site and applying it here, that is useless ABC logic and it's not even correct

The difference between the two was over 7x, I'm removing it the moment I get it looked at for good measure.

Comparing Piccolo to humans is by no means an obscene downplay, given his skill was comparable to those of a young saiyan and of a human who probably didn't have over a hundred years of fighting experience (we only have confirmed fifty years by the time he made Kamehameha) by then.

Also, fighting for a time does not give you any relevant amount of experience against versatile, different opponents! Meruem might even be argued more experienced than Piccolo if you keep using "muh years of fighting!!!" as your only arguments and the fighting was against basically humans with little versatility as are everyone in Dragon Ball, pretty much. So yeah, outsmarting in a matter of hours a world champion of chess who might as well have praticed for decades at the game is much more impressive than "being good cus fought 100 years"!

That's exactly what's going to happen. Compared to a shit-tier fighter in the realm of ability like a mere "extremely skilled gifted combatant", Meruem would fodderize Piccolo if it weren't for the difference in power. And I say fodderize. Utterly trash, no difficulty at all.

Which two? CH and Baldi? I don't remember the exact numbers, but I do remember that piercing damage was one of the reasons for the possibility of killing a far stronger opponent.

You also didn't address the fact that I might as well myself (a 10-C+ human being) one-shot Mike Tyson if I manage to get a stab to his heart with a knife! Meruem can do exactly that much more easily, so this battle may as well be one where both fighters can one-shot each other.

<Comparing Goku to a normal human in martial arts expirience

<The same Kid that stomped a General of the Army in pure skill

Seriously stop, you're downplaying so hard it's obscene

And no, fighting for a long time does give you expirience, it lets you hone in your techniques and understand what you're doing when your fighting properly.

Are you actually serious?

You KNOW Knives are not 10C+ right? How is that even a comparison?

Knives have penetrative power. Ultimately a pen was what allowed Composite Human to win and that one wasn't even 9-C. Ultimately, human beings are simply weaker to piercing and cutting attacks than we are to blunt force and that's what you're failing to see!

I also mentioned I could one-shot Mike Tyson. Not just "oh I can fight him now". All it takes is one stab. Meanwhile if we had the same AP and dura we'd take several hits to take each other down. See how huge is the advantage that the ability to cut someone gives you?! You can't be immune to that with just a five times difference.

You do realize that 18.5 megatons to Meruem's absolute maximum right? And he only scales to it via a statement, and even then it's a possibility.

You do realize that if that were the case then the OP wouldn't be saying "7-B keys", right? The "possibility" part dies there. And I do know that's Meruem's maximum. I didn't even agree with it and to me this would be an ACTUAL stomp with a tens of times difference. But it's not and Meruem can deal with it by making Piccolo die in one go or bleed to his death through using Ko in his tail.

The only way to argue he can't is by closing this thread as a stomp. Because if you admit that Meruem can cause damage then my arguments give him victory. If you don't, then you must be viewing this as an AP stomp. But I don't see it like that.

I can only see this as a stomp or Meruem's victory. The only argument for decisive Piccolo is "muh Meruem can't cause damage". He's outclassed brutally at everywhere else.

That's my point. If Meruem can even win, given the circumstances he will and I believe he can through methods used by others to win under dire circumstances. If he can't, well, then by the rules "no chance of victory no matter the strategy or opponent not giving a shit whatsoever" would make this a stomp.

I just find it wrong to ignore how many times we've seen characters turn the tables on people more than five times stronger than them by overwhelming them through intelligence and skill.

I mean

Not being able to win at all isn't actually a stomp, Ryüko Matoi is a perfect example

How many times? You have one example and it's likely getting removed.

No, it's not likely getting removed at all. It was agreed upon unanimously and those counterarguing ultimately agreed. You're full of yourself and BS if you think you'll counter it with "muh AP stomp" like it hasn't been noticed by anybody (protip: it has).

Make your thread removal thread and link everyone who voted CH there to it, come on, I dare you.

And it is a stomp when you're arguing for it with "well it exceeds the AP stomp standard".

WTF? Apperently I posted on here a while ago and haven't checked back since, and I decide to see what's up. So scroll down and see just a huge lewd post? What? Why? Who thought that was a good idea?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
WTF? Apperently I posted on here a while ago and haven't checked back since, and I decide to see what's up. So scroll down and see just a huge lewd post? What? Why? Who thought that was a good idea?
Mand and Gargoyle were having a very heated argument that was going into aggressive swearing territory, I thought it could lighten up the mood and cool down the arguing.

Nobody is angry with you Hagane. We are just giving you a fair warning, and asking you to delete those photos. As it is borderline **** posting, witch is an instant ban on this wiki.

We wouldn't want you to get banned when your intentions weren't malicious in any way.

By the way anyone who comes into CQC with Meruem dies from radiation so this is inconclusive at best. Meruem high-diffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back