• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both in-character, fight starts twenty metres apart.

Kratos as the God of War (Low 2-C version) with all equipment versus Hell King Spawn.

Speed equalized.

Kratos:

Spawn:

Inconclusive:

If it's a stomp in Kratos' favour I can use 2-C and Divine Spawn, and if it's a stomp in Spawn's favour I can use Power of Hope Kratos.

Last edited:
Both in-character, fight starts twenty metres apart.

God of War 3 Kratos (Low 2-C version) with all equipment versus Hell King Spawn.

Speed equalized.

Kratos:

Spawn:

Inconclusive:

If it's a stomp in Kratos' favour I can use 2-C and Divine Spawn, and if it's a stomp in Spawn's favour I can use Power of Hope Kratos.
Dude, just say Kratos "As the God of War" key, there are no game keys anymore.

There is only Demigod Kratos, God of War Kratos, Power of Hope Kratos and Norse Kratos.

That isn't what Kratos' page says.
That is exactly what Kratos' page says. God of War Kratos remains so for the span of the end of GOW1 all the way to GOW3. Why do you think he has only 4 keys? The games in the bracket are only there to show how many games he remained in those keys.

Last edited:
Spawn is ridiculously outdated and nobody is knowledgeable enough to argue him any more if I recall.

His key right before Hope lists as covering Chains, 2 and 3. I'm not really operating properly at the moment, but okay.

This has been done a billion times anyway. and if it helps, There's a match with Kratos that got added to his profile, with different Keys of course, but still.

Kratos killed Greek and Norse gods but Spawn has once trumped and proved superior than the Judeo Christian God and Satan themselves. Gotta go with Spawn, sorry. He just fought and defeated way tougher enemies.

Kratos killed Greek and Norse gods but Spawn has once trumped and proved superior than the Judeo Christian God and Satan themselves. Gotta go with Spawn, sorry. He just fought and defeated way tougher enemies.
How do you know the GoW gods aren't stronger then them? We go by feats of the characters, not their titles.

How do you know the GoW gods aren't stronger then them? We go by feats of the characters, not their titles.
I can’t really say, but in my experience with the Spawn comics, the Judeo-Christian god there is nigh omnipotent to the point that he shapes the entire Spawn universe, and only the Mother of all Creation being superior to him. The greek gods in GoW are strong but I just don’t see Zeus as powerful (like “snap a finger and you’re gone” kind of godlike powerful).

I can’t really say, but in my experience with the Spawn comics, the Judeo-Christian god there is nigh omnipotent to the point that he shapes the entire Spawn universe, and only the Mother of all Creation being superior to him. The greek gods in GoW are strong but I just don’t see Zeus as powerful (like “snap a finger and you’re gone” kind of godlike powerful).
Wow. Peak powerscaling reasoning. Definitely makes sense.

Omnipotent doesn't matter here. If i recall Spawn 2-C scales vaguely to "many" universes, while if I recall GoW scale to 9 universes.

Your arguments make no sense from a versus debating perspective.

Jackie Estacado > Spawn don't @me.

Now back onto the actual topic of this thread, count me as neutral, waiting for arguments from both sides to come in before making my choice.

Back