• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I... don't know how strong Guts is. His AP states it scales to his durability- which scales to a feat of 1.2 Tons (< 8-B) and 168.78 Tons (> 8-B) so what the hell.

Hunter takes this easily. He's in lower spectrum of 8-B than Hunter if I remember correctly, and the sheer versatility of Hunter will overwhelm Guts. I vote Hunter.

If he's lower in AP then yeah Hunter smashes Guts with versatility alone. But if Guts was like 80 Tons or higher, say, I'd probably hand it to him.

So yeah Hunter FRA.

Ah.

Then yeah Hunter takes it handily. Guts being resilient as hell gives an advantage but Hunter is just way craftier and uses tactics far outside of what Guts is used to.

Just saying that while his body is barely 10 tons, Dragon Slayer is 47 tons without scratch. Though this is barely a problem. I just found out that with Malfestio's sleep weapons, you can have his sleeping technique. And by the looks of ecology, the sleep powder used is literally atoms. Meaning it bypass armors easily.

> Hunter

> Hax

Unless we're talking higher keys I'm confused what hax you're referring to.

Show me where Hunter has soul hax in 8-B key though

Back