• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Disney's Muscular Hunters Villains(Grace)

Gaston kinda claps my guy, he def takes this due to uhm AP difference. Like, that's the main point, Clyaton can't scratch Gaston even with the rifle. He has no win condition, count my vote for Gaston.

Gaston kinda claps my guy, he def takes this due to uhm AP difference. Like, that's the main point, Clyaton can't scratch Gaston even with the rifle. He has no win condition, count my vote for Gaston.
Gaston would still die if he was shot in the eye by a rifle, besides being more used to this type of hambiente

Counted

Gaston would still die if he was shot in the eye by a rifle, besides being more used to this type of hambiente

Counted
Yeah true any human would die if shot in the eye lol. But you think Gaston is that dumb? Arrogant, yes. But he most likely isn't stupid enough to not realize that sort of fatal weakness, he'd grab the gun, and then just ******* bend it like hagrid XD.

Yeah true any human would die if shot in the eye lol. But you think Gaston is that dumb? Arrogant, yes. But he most likely isn't stupid enough to not realize that sort of fatal weakness, he'd grab the gun, and then just ******* bend it like hagrid XD.
That still a win condition so this is not a stomp. Not likely? Yes. But not impossible.

it is written in the Clayton Wiki that his rifle killed an adult gorilla, reading the real world gorilla Wiki , his durability is in the same class as Gaston's, which onde is bigger? Gaston Durability or a Adult Gorilla Durability?

That still a win condition so this is not a stomp. Not likely? Yes. But not impossible.
(I know this isn't relevant, but the notif made me drop my cookie cake)

OT: Yeah, not impossible, but as you said unlikely. Not gonna assume that this isn't a stomp just cause there's really small chance Gaston is gonna let himself get shot in the eye. Also one good hit from Gaston to Clayton is gonna send rifle guy waaaayyy down hill.

Can't assume that since Chadston's profile barely elaborates on his weapon skills.
Clayton has "Weapon Mastery" as his power and Gaston's not, even if he doesn't elaborate, we can tell by their profile that Cleyton is better at weapons, besides being faster and more agile

it is written in the Clayton Wiki that his rifle killed an adult gorilla, reading the real world gorilla Wiki , his durability is in the same class as Gaston's, which onde is bigger? Gaston Durability or a Adult Gorilla Durability?
I did a little digging, and Gaston may be stronger than a Gorilla possibly but not to a point where the rifle would be completely ineffective. So maybe this isn't a stomp as I assumed, vote may be shifting idk :/

Clayton has "Weapon Mastery" as his power and Gaston's not, even if he doesn't elaborate, we can tell by their profile that Cleyton is better at weapons, besides being faster and more agile
Good point, but I do believe Gaston's variety in his weapon choices would give him sort of an edge there. Although a rifle is probably stronger than any of his weapons, I think Gaston is skilled to a point where variety in weapons would give him an edge even if Claysimp is more skilled.

I did a little digging, and Gaston may be stronger than a Gorilla possibly but not to a point where the rifle would be completely ineffective. So maybe this isn't a stomp as I assumed, vote may be shifting idk :/
Ok
Good point, but I do believe Gaston's variety in his weapon choices would give him sort of an edge there. Although a rifle is probably stronger than any of his weapons, I think Gaston is skilled to a point where variety in weapons would give him an edge even if Claysimp is more skilled.
Agreed

Gaston's durability is far higher than a Gorilla

Gaston scales to 5 megajoules, while Gorillas are 9-B but to an unknown extent (but definitely not in the megajoules range)

Gaston's durability is far higher than a Gorilla

Gaston scales to 5 megajoules, while Gorillas are 9-B but to an unknown extent (but definitely not in the megajoules range)
bullets do piercing damage, that should be enough to get through Gaston's physical defense, Cleyton just needs a good shot in the heart, eye ... any vital organ. Just don't shoot the bones

He has the decision between a weapon that might possibly work at slowing Gaston down considerably if he manages to get a hit in, and a knife that Gaston also has access to along with 3 other weapons he has at his disposal..
I am referring to his profile, it would not help much in this fight (only if Gaston were to try to destroy the rifle and he attacked in the meantime). I think that after this vote is over, I'm going to do a tread asking to add a machete to Clayton's profile

I am referring to his profile, it would not help much in this fight (only if Gaston were to try to destroy the rifle and he attacked in the meantime). I think that after this vote is over, I'm going to do a tread asking to add a machete to Clayton's profile
Holy shit, he might actually be able to do that- Gaston realizes guns bad, Gaston then attempts to destroy gun therefore obliterating any win condition. Also you're forgetting Gaston has a bow and arrow but as you said Clayton has weapon mastery. Also wtf u saying man Clayton has a machete on his profile..
unknown.png

Holy shit, he might actually be able to do that- Gaston realizes guns bad, Gaston then attempts to destroy gun therefore obliterating any win condition. Also you're forgetting Gaston has a bow and arrow but as you said Clayton has weapon mastery. Also wtf u saying man Clayton has a machete on his profile..
unknown.png
The last time I looked he didn't have it, forget what I said then :V

unknown.png

Gaston would need to approach to break the gun, perfect for Clayton to fill him with bullet holes, and if he approaches, using a bow would not be the best option, the fight would become a hand-to-hand combat with blades

in a fight like this, Gaston would have an advantage of strength and endurance, but Clayton would have a better advantage in machete combat (because of weapon mastery) in addition to being faster and more agile, even if for a small difference (Clayton's speed comes from keep up with Tarzan's speed, while Gaston's comes up against 3 random men in a bar)

as a machete does cutting damage, it should be enough to hurt Gaston and make him bleed, which is another Win Com

Gaston would need to approach to break the gun, perfect for Clayton to fill him with bullet holes, and if he approaches, using a bow would not be the best option, the fight would become a hand-to-hand combat with blades

in a fight like this, Gaston would have an advantage of strength and endurance, but Clayton would have a better advantage in machete combat (because of weapon mastery) in addition to being faster and more agile, even if for a small difference (Clayton's speed comes from keep up with Tarzan's speed, while Gaston's comes up against 3 random men in a bar)

as a machete does cutting damage, it should be enough to hurt Gaston and make him bleed, which is another Win Com
Clayton has literally no chance to overpower Gaston in CQC my guy, the dude is literally far above baseline 9-B. A type of damage does not automatically equal to doing damage against somebody with such high durability compared to the weapon. So no, a machete isn't a wincon since just doing a type of damage doesn't actually mean you can make another character with durability that's amazingly higher than the guy can even attack without a rifle. Gaston facing Clayton in CQC is a literal end for Clayton, cause then Gaston can just hold the guy's arms down and shove him into a tree or something.

Or better yet, let's have Gaston punch the guy and see how he lives or doesn't pass out which would be an incap if he doesn't die. And then Gaston can just stomp on the guys head and GG. And as said in this thread previously Gaston deals better in luscious environments like a jungle(jungles and forests are fundamentally different but it's still an advantage.) Since Clayton just hung himself like the stupid piece of shit he is, lol.

Gaston can literally just hide behind a tree and fire an arrow at the guy before he can react, and I am 99% Clayton can't dodge arrows soooo.. Also travel speed. Clayton has to somehow overpower Gaston in close quarters (he can't) and somehow stop Gaston from just destroying the gun (he can't) and then get further away to shoot him (Gaston holds him down.)

Clayton has literally no chance to overpower Gaston in CQC my guy, the dude is literally far above baseline 9-B. A type of damage does not automatically equal to doing damage against somebody with such high durability compared to the weapon. So no, a machete isn't a wincon since just doing a type of damage doesn't actually mean you can make another character with durability that's amazingly higher than the guy can even attack without a rifle. Gaston facing Clayton in CQC is a literal end for Clayton, cause then Gaston can just hold the guy's arms down and shove him into a tree or something.

Or better yet, let's have Gaston punch the guy and see how he lives or doesn't pass out which would be an incap if he doesn't die. And then Gaston can just stomp on the guys head and GG. And as said in this thread previously Gaston deals better in luscious environments like a jungle(jungles and forests are fundamentally different but it's still an advantage.) Since Clayton just hung himself like the stupid piece of shit he is, lol.

Gaston can literally just hide behind a tree and fire an arrow at the guy before he can react, and I am 99% Clayton can't dodge arrows soooo.. Also travel speed. Clayton has to somehow overpower Gaston in close quarters (he can't) and somehow stop Gaston from just destroying the gun (he can't) and then get further away to shoot him (Gaston holds him down.)
Ok, Sorry ('._.)

Back