• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prehaps not the best idea, Escanor vs Mami Tomoe

SomebodyData said:
I mean, this is probably getting closed for mismatch (Passive High 7-A vs 7-A).
Escanor isn't passive High 7A actually.

And I legit said Mami wins if she RWs him from the start

I mean

Ribbons aren't even going to be used

Mami Mindhaxes then RWs.

So Ribbons aren't going to even come into play

Also how big is the barrier?

Read the thread, we already stated it wasn't enough

Yes, the witch's barrier, read the thread.

I see

If Mami Mind screw, she obviously win BUT iirc in character, she start with ribbon trap gg so Escagod can just walk on him and she die

Not a vote, I wait more inputs

I...I just....

....I just said she Mind Screws and Then Reality Warps

Homu said that much earlier into the thread as well.

This isn't even Mami, this is Candeloro, her witch form

Escanor aura melted a guy that is almost bordeline High 7A?or im mistaking something?.

Im think she could defeat him because of much better hax if thats not the case.

I wonder, how is Esc gonna find Candeloro? Witch labyrinths are like a maze to anyone within it and the witches can change said maze layout on a whim.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I wonder, how is Esc gonna find Candeloro? Witch labyrinths are like a maze to anyone within it and the witches can change said maze layout on a whim.
I mean

He can very easily crush everything in the maze until then

Doesn't he get weakened when the sun isn't clearly visible? I don't remember about candeloro's, but generally the sun doesn't reach inside witches' barriers

Back