• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of 2-C with powerful hax: Altair vs Eru Il├║vatar

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Um, no, she doesn't have invunerability or precog. Look at her page. Eru does and Eru also has Higher D manip.
Altair doesn't have precog? Aight.

Altair's 66th Movement Nullifies Invulnerability smh.

And Eru has precog so he knows that will happen. meaning he can find a way to hit her as well
Dude... How is he going to precog an Acausality Type 4 user :/

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Well, Eru has clairvoyance, and especially since he is omniscient. He is able to find a way to make sure altair doesn't kill him. Altair doesn't resist concept type 2. While Eru doesn't resist her haxes. Also, don't get where her 2-B immortality comes from, doesn't say where

This can go either way so I'm keeping incon

Well, Eru has clairvoyance, and especially since he is omniscient. He is able to find a way to make sure altair doesn't kill him. Altair doesn't resist concept type 2. While Eru doesn't resist her haxes.
This can go either way so I'm keeping incon
NIGH-Omniscience*, does NOT work under SBA if I'm not wrong. Since it didn't work in The Gentle Pull vs Axolotl match before. Also she survived even after getting conceptually absorbed and erased by Sirius' 66th Movement.

Incorrect. SBA says they don't know each other. But Eru is still the far smarter and wiser character. Eru can still deal with her, especially since he also has clairvoyance

Also, from what I saw on the CRT, she only survived Type 3 concept manip. Not Type 2, which Eru has and is far stronger than Type 3 because Type 2 is mostly transcendent of existence while Type 3 is only on the level of existence

Oh, Eru ALSO resists power null due to him resisting all the powers of Morgoth, who has this ability.

So the 66th movement won't work on eru, meaning Eru will still have invunerability

Oh, Eru ALSO resists power null due to him resisting all the powers of Morgoth, who has this ability.
So the 66th movement won't work on eru, meaning Eru will still have invunerability
66 is a conceptual null, smfh.

Back