• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the World:Planet Level Tournament

We should refrain from using him right now then, both given the heated nature of the revisions and the fact that his tier might change.

Theres already 2 DBZ nominations, sorry. And from Phoenixs explanations, Naruto wont be allowed either for now. Please choose someone else.

I see that he has a somewhat haxful Mind Manipulating invention, so it will not be used for his Hypno-Beam will not be used. Sound good?

Good thing my entry resists planetary mindhax then.

Also, how much prep would be given to him in a tournament anyway?

Ok, ill be nice. Now, a max of 3 combatants per franchise will be here, but still 2 nominees per person. And no, I may not accept Amazo because of his Mind Manipulation and Space Manipulation unless you can prove it is harmless.

The real cal howard said:
Mew w/o the two
I guess I can accept Mew. Of coarse, I dont find its wish granting THAT high of Reality Warping (not to mention that it may not be combat applicable), so Mew accepted.

Then explain this.

Reality Warping:Necrozma's ability to open Ultra Wormholes can twist reality

Definitely high hax, unless its not combat applicable.

Psychomaster35 said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Enkidu (Fate)

Low-Godly depends on the planet existing, which seems like a rather trival matter to fix for any 5-B character.
So I should go have Earth destroyed for every fight Enkidu is in?
I meant that his regen can be bypassed by destroying the planet, and that every 5-B should be capable of doing that. You can keep the earth for his fights.

He gets his powers from the planet anyways so that would remove his 5-B powers anyways.

Back