• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the World:Planet Level Tournament

Correct. But I allowed her in anyways as its not too haxful. If it is considered a short time stop/slow, then sure. Ill allow it. However, if its permanent and will only go back to normal by the will of the user or if the duration takes way too long, thats too haxful.

Wasn't the point of these tournaments to have the matches added? That seems like it would be full of stomps, mind you, I was considering making one like that myself. Maybe sometime next week.

No, not really, the tournaments are just to have fun, there's realy no "point" in it, kind of like the entire wiki, or the entire concept of Vs debating itself.

There are already 2 Pokemon nominations, sorry, Veloxt, choose someone else.

No. That contains Space and Time Manipulation, which is banned. Unless you tell me if its limited.

OP is strict on regen, and since Wolfy doesn't have the soul stock weakness anymore iirc, they're both banned.

Yes. That is correct. This is so that the person would not have a hard time in damaging his/her opponant, otherwise, it would most likely be considered a stomp. Please choose someone else.

The op says mid-true godly is banned

Neither Wittenburg nor Schreiber have anything higher than low godly outside of gladsheim so they both should be fine

Mid-true godly implies mid godly up to true godly

If you meant mid regen up to true godly that's different and also disqualifies like 90% of characters in that tier

Yes, they meant Mid Regen to True Godly Regen, as they themselves stated above, also, you are vastly overstating the amount of characters with such Regen in 5-B. We've already found 23 characters.

Hibiki accepted, but we already have 2 Pokemon representatives, so Mewtwo wont be accepted.

Back