• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Strongest 6-B: O b s e r v a t i o n vs no Pic reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (David Beckum vs Prince Nomber)

Looking at my own profile makes me really feel the need to revamp it (cause it's a bit down in quality, at least to my eye. And has some things that are poorly explained that should be on the profile in the first place), but that's for a later date.

When you look at this... it takes types of durability negation (no, Nomber doesn't resist all of it, just his own type of hitting innards. Plenty of hax that David has can do it) or hits on his face because "genius" armor design. But would like to know potency of mind and soul manip, please.

And for Nomber, well, like last time, (and because of speed equal rules that state that speed amps are allowed unless blitz from the slower character. And yes, people use those rules here) David has to defeat Nomber before he decides to do Speed of the Protector lolblitz. Which shouldn't be a giant problem given precog + a level of intelligence. But if Nomber activates it, and David doesn't die from the initial assault, he's most likely gonna get the smiting sword. (And Nomber wouldn't drop the boost immediately even if he thinks it's over. Danex reviving taught him that one. So he could fast get smiting sword GG if this ended up happening)

But given intelligence + precog, Nomber might also die in this one (Although I will wait for further input before final decision). Which means I have to go get the dragon balls again.

But Nomber still takes speed unequal because FTL+ vs Relativistic reactions and slower not reactions

Anyways

I don't know exactly how good they are, but judging from the description of his Memory Manip it should work on people who resist baseline

also of note is that David's spirit form, iirc, is The Black Shadow, which has Planetary mind and soul hax on contact along with transmutation into magic energy which then gets absorbed

Planetary how? Mind hax a planet full of people, or mind hax AP scale wise scaling all the to planet level? (as in, 1 average person = human level and it scales up till it hits planet level) (Yes there's a difference, HUGE difference)

The Black Shadow is literally all of the humanity's evil and forces that onto the mind and soul every living thing that it touches

all of humanity sounds like planet full, not the scale thing I mentioned.

Cause here's the difference at planet level: planet full: about 7.5 billion people (population of Earth), scaling up to planet level on AP chart: 6.218 X 10^30 people (at baseline). Since it doesn't make much sense for someone to lose out on a lot of people if their mind and/or soul power was = to their physical, the latter is how most Faiverse characters with either work. But since Nomber is country and equal, he isn't planetary in that sense and is around 7.322 X 10^20 people using that scale. (but he only resists such mind/soul hax, not being able to dish it out like some other characters do)

Me: "These guys are baseline (I think), they can't POSSIBLY be the strongest 6-Bs!"

Hax: *Exists*

Me: "O h"

well rip Magnet Knights if they decided to challenge these dudes

I'll have to go with David. The prince doesn't seem to have much going for him in this matchup despite having some broken OHKOs. Precog can take care of things like that along with just so much more hax as well. Yes, Speed Amp exists, but I don't think it will be enough.

It's a matter of him stopping Nomber from using it (cause he won't start with it in character without prior knowledge, which SBA says no to), which I leaned for David cause precog + intelligence. Cause if he uses it it's instant game over. The hax is fair game, though. It's just a lot David (and everyone from that RP) has.

Edit: Why did I post this?

Looks like 2 for David now. David FRA, so now it is 3 and we wait 24 hours.

But I still stand by green statement I wrote. and I will also explain a mistake I made trying to estimate speed for his 3rd key. Turns out, if we take the amount of times light goes around Earth in one second (7.5 times), and take Nomber doing it once in 1% of a second (0.01 seconds), multiply time by 7.5 to take him doing it 7.5 times, 0.075 seconds. Divide 1 by 0.075 and we get 13.333 C. For third key, (so yes I do have to change that on the profile when this is finished). and 4th key just says 5X as fast, so 66.666 C. Taking the calc I found to what David scales to, It's 0.14516 C at low end, 0.29032 C at high end. So this is about a 459.26 X gap at worst, 229.63 X gap at best. David would be lucky to even be able to see a vision via precog before immediately getting shredded, and smitten if he survives all that. If anything I did here is wrong, feel free to slap me in the face.

tbf when David sees a speed gap that large between him and his opponent he'd BFR the instant he gets the chance

EDIT: he also has Murderous Intent to possibly become faster than Nomber

Considering his profile says that Murderous Intent would kill him, that would be inconclusive at best. Yes I talked about a similar situation if someone won via self destruct. People said that's inconclusive.

And good luck using BFR if he's already shredding you. (Literally has to be thought activated for any chance of working)

Murderous Intent is a last stand attack for someone with Mid-Low regen

not only can David self-res, he has Low-Mid regen normally

>Low Mid

>I said shredded almost quite literally. Speed gaps would get very abused that way. and self res gets countered with smiting sword after it happens. also, does that self res need to be setup? cause if not, he's kind of dead if he doesn't do it immediately without some time required to do so.

So Murderous doesn't kill him? You should try to note that when you can. It literally says "All previous" in weaknesses.

Back