• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For The Strongest 11-A: A Computer File vs A Fictional Detective

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
Spooky
SCP-3143
Both are 11-A. Speed equalized since it probably matters.

White Face: 0

SCP-3143: 1 (ZacharyGrossman273)

Inconclusive: 2 (Risci-Viragosi, Hl3 or bust)

GIFfany will now be stronger than white face, so he is not the strongest 11-A no-more.

I'll vote in a bit.

I might make the GIFfany one after this then.

@DMB 3143 doesn't really have a broad range of hax, the High 3-A reality warping & plot manip and whatever comes with it.

Would it's power work on a bunch of data? It seems like it only affected actual 3D stuff only as of now.

Bill and she cannot interact, due to one being restricted to a program while the other is restricted to minds.

Regardless, she has better feats within computers than what bill has in minds.

3143 turns a whole area of 3D space into a dimensionless story. It hasn't been shown to work on explicitly 2D beings but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

It is described as "flattening" but that's misleading since the space is turned into text rather than a 2D image/projection.

I'm not sure how concealment would be useful against an AoE ability like that.

That was an ability that erased the 3-A/2-C world he was in, right? Not the world where it was 11-A.

Also higher-dimensional hax is considered to automatically bypass resistances and the like.

Uh, no. His 11-A and 3-A keys are litirally the same. Exept the former is from the players prespective while the others is from white faces prespective.

That is not the point. 3143 never affected anything that is already 11-A, let alone one that is made out of pure information, or one that can hide said information from aoe effects.

Well yes but there's a difference between avoiding getting erased from a whole world that you transcend, and getting erased from a whole world that you're dimensionally inferior to.

That's true. Do you have a vote?

No, again. Litirally nothing changes between his two keys, exept we assume that the game is the real world for his 3-A key.

In both cases all of reality got erased for him.

Inconclusive, can't see either affecting the other.

>3143 realizes he can't normally affect WF

>uses narritive fuckery to make WF able to be affected

>narritive fuckery writes WF out of existence

GG

Ahh I see.

I've added your vote.

Hl3 or bust said:
>3143 realizes he can't normally affect WF
>uses narritive fuckery to make WF able to be affected

>narritive fuckery writes WF out of existence

GG
Isn't he only able to do the narrative stuff in his fiction though?

yes, but that isn;t an issue when WF literally can't affect him and 3143 has all the time he needs to figure out how to affect WF

Hl3 or bust said:
yes, but that isn;t an issue when WF literally can't affect him and 3143 has all the time he needs to figure out how to affect WF

What?

He can only affect WF with plot stuff, but he can only use it in his own narrative. In-fact, pretty much all of it's abilites couldn't work on WF.

Explain how he would affect it, because saying "he'll find a way" alone is not an argument.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
3143 never affected anything that is already 11-A, let alone one that is made out of pure information, or one that can hide said information from aoe effects.
^This. I highly doubt it ca n flatten pure data.

Data WF should be 10-C due to data not being 2-D, but only appearing to be and i have no idea why it isn't already like that

No... He is specifically a fictional being to a 3D being, the narrative takes precedence here. He is not real, and data itself is not tier-able at all.

Data is electrons, which are 3-D, if extremely small

ok then, i think 3143 should be able to affect him, but i have no evidence

incon FRA

No. Data is saved through electrons, because there is no possible way to handle pure data in the real world.

But in the bootiful world of fiction, there is, and white face is rapresented as a being that is a fictional being to you

Just to note, it's described as "flattening" but it turns everything in a 3d space into a dimensionless narrative.

Also, recording devices within the area fail for the duration of the flattening, so technology is affected but it's unclear whether pure data beings would be.

Well, yeah. But WF isn't part of 3D space.

And I don't know if we just assume that WF is in a computer or something, but I doubt that counts as a recording device.

True.

I figured that we'd assume that WF was in a computer's data, considering it has a speed for traveling through the internet but maybe I'm misinterpreting that.

3143 doesn't necessarily only affect recording devices (it wasn't mentioned that other technology worked properly), but it was only stated to disable recording devices, other technology's status while active wasn't mentioned.

@Hl3 I added your vote.

That's probably a discussion better left for the strongest for every tier thread then.

Bump.

Bump.

I just realized. 3143 in his file flattens Dr. Thaddeus Thaum into 3143's own narrative, but it's later revealed that Thaddeus Thaum himself is "not even fictional" and "a story written by a story".

So 3143's ability has been shown to work on things that aren't 3-D, affecting someone that is less than fictional.

Back