• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Pudding - Beerus vs Glossaryck

Beerus vs Glossaryck

Speed Equalized

Battle takes place at the snack aisle of your local convenience store.

Winner gets the last pudding.

Win by any means necessary.

Purple cat: 0

Weird, tiny genie thing: 1 (Totallynotchewbacca)

Inconclusive: 0

if Beerus decides to drag out the fight then glossaryck shouldn't hesitate to murder him right then.

I am voting glossaryck for AP, tendency to not be stupid and drag out fights, and his love for pudding

Totallynotchewbacca said:
if Beerus decides to drag out the fight then glossaryck shouldn't hesitate to murder him right then.
I am voting glossaryck for AP, tendency to not be stupid and drag out fights, and his love for pudding
"AP Advantage"

Uhh, From just glossing at Gloss' AP, while large, it doesn't seem to be anywhere near as large as Beerus' AP scaling...?

Yeah ithought that as well, but since he is "at least low 2-C" i thought he might just edge out there but even ifhe doesn't have the advantage he still should be able to kill beerus if he decides to draw out the fight

"AP Advantage"

Uhh, From just glossing at Gloss' AP, while large, it doesn't seem to be anywhere near as large as Beerus' AP scaling...?

Its far larger. Beerus is just low 2-C, Glossaryck is at least low 2-C.

"At least" usually doesn't have anything to do with having an AP advantage.

You can be an "At least Low 2-C" character but still be weaker than a "Low 2-C" character. An "At least" usually means the feat can be interpreted as higher than what it is, maybe due to casual feats ir other such things, but it doesn't hold much more weight than that.

I don't know about the character himself, just making a general statement.

ShakeResounding said:
"At least" usually doesn't have anything to do with having an AP advantage.

You can be an "At least Low 2-C" character but still be weaker than a "Low 2-C" character. An "At least" usually means the feat can be interpreted as higher than what it is, maybe due to casual feats ir other such things, but it doesn't hold much more weight than that.

I don't know about the character himself, just making a general statement.
At least means at bare minimum. Since he is already vastly stronger than other at least low 2-C level characters.

He's also recently been revealed to only truly being killed when his entire existence as the embodiment of magic was destroyed as all of magic on a multiversal scale was destroyed.

I believe that's maybe a 2-B feat at least for durability since you'd need to destroy a large multiverse and the magic within it in order to truly kill Glossaryck.

So basically, Beerus ain't doing anything to him.

Foxthefox1000 said:
He's also recently been revealed to only truly being killed when his entire existence as the embodiment of magic was destroyed as all of magic on a multiversal scale was destroyed.
I believe that's maybe a 2-B feat at least for durability since you'd need to destroy a large multiverse and the magic within it in order to truly kill Glossaryck.

None of this can be used since his durability on his profile is not 2-B. If you want to argue he does have 2-B durability, make a content revision.

"At least means at bare minimum. Since he is already vastly stronger than other at least low 2-C level characters."

Still does not mean they have an AP advantage over Beerus who has a much larger scaling chain; meaning his AP is still higher.

All the "At least" means is that it can be interpreted as higher; in this case 2-C. But we're using Low 2-C so the "at least" basically means nothing.

Foxthefox1000 said:

This sounds more like type 2 abstract existence.

Theres likely going to be upgrades for what has happened in the final season too. So his tier may get bumped.

Does any of this even matter? glossyrk can time travel and beerus doesn't have Accuasality. Also he could just bfr him into his eye or the magic dimesion.

Bluethedragon233 said:
Does any of this even matter? glossyrk can time travel and beerus doesn't have Accuasality. Also he could just bfr him into his eye or the magic dimesion.
Would THAT even matter either. He has massive longevity (he was the one who threw the meteor at earth that killed the dinosaurs and sleeps for nearly 40 years), should have FAR superior speed/reaction feats in comparison to Glossaryck, not to mention his own UI, and last but not least, The Vice Shout allows him to escape the magic dimension since character equal to or stronger than Buu Saga top tiers can perform it.

Back