• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the deadliest infected in Left 4 Dead 2: The Witch vs The Tank (7-0-0)

The Tank Vs The Witch
tenor-removebg-preview.png
Vs
images-removebg-preview.png

Speed is not equalized

Both are bloodlusted

The battlefield is completely empty (No Humans/Infected) Except for the obstacles and items around them (Like the plants in the pots)

SBA Otherwise

The Tank: 7

The Witch: 0

d2xds1o-512addac-33c9-4b07-a498-e6ec328b873f.png
(Incon):

Last edited:
Witch has higher AP via one shotting survivors, but imo probably has lesser durability, her attacks are much faster though. I think I'll vote Witch high-diff

Vote counted, But to avoid an FRA train I do want to point out that while the witch has higher AP but the tank is perfectly capable of tanking a good amount of hits from her, But I can't say the same for the witch, Its originally the idea I had for the match, Stone wall vs Glass cannon

Vote counted, But to avoid an FRA train I do want to point out that while the witch has higher AP but the tank is perfectly capable of tanking a good amount of hits from her, But I can't say the same for the witch, Its originally the idea I had for the match, Stone wall vs Glass cannon
the tank should have a dificult time atacking with the witch in Its face with non stop atacks and she should be able to at least survive 2 to 3 hits from the tank, so I would say she can Otdamage the Tank dura in a fight, expecially if the tank try to trow rocks sinse this would make him vulnerable for a considerable amount of time

the tank should have a dificult time atacking with the witch in Its face with non stop atacks and she should be able to at least survive 2 to 3 hits from the tank, so I would say she can Otdamage the Tank dura in a fight, expecially if the tank try to trow rocks sinse this would make him vulnerable for a considerable amount of time
Eh, Not really, The witch doesn't evade attacks since it is also dumb, and SBA starting range is pretty far so the tank can also throw rocks and other stuff instead, Also the tank might even get faster than the witch due to becoming enraged. And the tank never stopped due to pain so I dont think the witches attacks are slowing him down

Eh, Not really, The witch doesn't evade attacks since it is also dumb, and SBA starting range is pretty far so the tank can also throw rocks and other stuff instead, Also the tank might even get faster than the witch due to becoming enraged. And the tank never stopped due to pain so I dont think the witches attacks are slowing him down
I eman taht if theres a thing in your face you would have a dificult time knowing how to get It rid of your face

the starting rannge can be a problem but the WItchshould be able to close the gap before the tank trows something at her

the becoming faster is kinda meh sinse both are to dumb to dodge

I'm going to vote the Tank. The Witch has to get up close to attack the Tank and there's nothing stopping the Tank from picking the Witch up and squeezing, snapping, or throwing the Witch a fair distance away. The Tank can keep knocking her back like it does to survivors who get too close as well.

I eman taht if theres a thing in your face you would have a dificult time knowing how to get It rid of your face

the starting rannge can be a problem but the WItchshould be able to close the gap before the tank trows something at her

the becoming faster is kinda meh sinse both are to dumb to dodge
the tank is way taller than the witch and the witch wouldn't got for the tank's face, she'd be hitting her body

Eh idk, The witch is faster but the tank is comparable and he just has to throw meanwhile the witch has to cover 4 kilometers

I meant like attack speed

I'm going to vote the Tank. The Witch has to get up close to attack the Tank and there's nothing stopping the Tank from picking the Witch up and squeezing, snapping, or throwing the Witch a fair distance away. The Tank can keep knocking her back like it does to survivors who get too close as well.
Do you think this is a stomp or does the witch have feasible wincons?

Eh idk, The witch is faster but the tank is comparable and he just has to throw meanwhile the witch has to cover 4 kilometers
so would depnd of the amount of building in the way, lol
the tank is way taller than the witch and the witch wouldn't got for the tank's face, she'd be hitting her body
fair, I stll think she can outdamage
I meant like attack speed
hum... With uses sharp damage with her claws, even if the tank he higuer atack speed she will be able to aatack more times whem she gets close

The Tank doesn't permanently stay at range in character though, he might stop occasionally to throw rocks but he's more likely to close that distance alongside the Witch, so that advantage quickly diminishes.

I forgot about It....
Do you think this is a stomp or does the witch have feasible wincons?
maybe

I mean... I see a rare timeline where maybe the Tank is too busy throwing stuff that allows the Witch to eviscerate the Tank.

The Tank doesn't permanently stay at range in character though, he might stop occasionally to throw rocks but he's more likely to close that distance alongside the Witch, so that advantage quickly diminishes.
That's fair, How about CQC?

The Tank doesn't permanently stay at range in character though
Umm, no? They always makes their way towards a character, only stopping occasionally to throw stuff?

Back