• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 5th strongest 10-A - Sara Bloodlily vs O5-5

O5-1 isn't 10-A tho, he's 1-B with Lucifer's sword.

I mean the one taking the spot would be SCP as a whole.

Won't Sara be unable to draw him, since the 'form' she perceives him as is actually utterly incorrect?

Yeah, but she can draw everything else.

So what are 05-5's offensive capabilities like?

Blackbird BFRs you to a reality where you live out your fantasy. Or he just BFRs you in general. If that doesn't work, he'll just peck you to death with his beak.

She's not 10-A.

Ara Orun are unknown tier because they exist as information.

Seems decisively in Blackbird's favor. He can't be copied, and BFRs with ease.

Well, the wincon is for her to summon an OP character before Blackbird just changes the reality to a new one and just leaves.

She starts to draw someone, aaand she's BFR'd.

Meanwhile, absolutely nothing Sara tosses can kill off Birdman.

Edel's fatehax can maybe incap him. Because there's no way in hell Sara is getting past his type 3 acausality.

Usually the blink of an eye, but that requires him to physically touch Sara or have her attached to him in some fashion. As for his passive, it takes about a few seconds.

But leaving the world would be the former.

No, he just has to stand there and the world around will passively change into a new world. Once there, he can just yeet outta there.

Did you just ignore the latter half of my reply?

He has two versions of dimensional travel.

Yeah, leaving the world would be instant for Blackbird by himself because he's alone. If he wants to take someone with him he either changes the world around him or he has them connected to him as he changes dimensions.

Oh you meant for him. Ok then yeah makes sense.

But wait, what will the BFR accomplish? Sara will still be with him, no matter whether he changes the world or teleports both. It only changes the background, they're still fighting no?

Sir Ovens said:
It's the only thing he's capable of.
The only thing he's capable of doesn't mean it's in character. If a non combat character only has a tier 0 EE he never uses, doesn't mean it's an in character move cus he can only do that.

Earl, his whole schtick is to take people to universes where they can live out their desires and leave them there. He doesn't physically attack people unless they can follow him through universes.

Well, this isn't a stomp, and with or without your input, this thread stays.

I gave my opinion, you don't have to stick with it. I personally think it is.

Now leave my verses alone with SCP

Other verses are fine doe

Back