• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle for strongest Low 7-C: Tset VS. Suikast

Tset resists mind hax on a 2-B, on the scale innumerable universe, level and death hax on a conceptual 2-A level

Power null is one of the few major abilities that Tset doesn't resist. This is quite literally nothing but a problem for Suikast since this forces Tset into CQC where he murderstomps, or in this case incaps via regen neg and god knows how many ways to just knock her out.

Ok for one that's not mind or death hax from the description. Just very good fear manip.

Secondly, the fear won't kill Tset due to his regen and he can fight via instinctive movements despite it.

Are you sure its actually death hax and not just like, your heart stopping from fear?

Just for context, Tset's instinctive stuff is basically everything he can do but automatic due to how it works.

With that made apparent, his body would probably instantly amp itself as much as possible (Bakushukuchi, Ittou Rasetsu, etc), although most of it just goes to speed since AP is limited to the tier, and either just gib her, then go for incap or go for incap immediately depending on how his info analysis stuff is affected.

Oh ok then

He doesn't really, but considering he has some time before he drops dead, he can give himself more time by amping, incaping, and can theoretically survive by getting outside of the range of her passives.

Hax resistance yes

Her always being intangible is not what is on her page, just that she can make herself intangible, although if she's tangible during melee attacks that's a good way to get pasted, and define "invisible in a way that nulls extrasensory perception." Is it a mechanic of it or just really good invisibility? Because Tset has some bs senses.

That depends actually. Does her aura neg hax if it's achieved through skill, not some supernatural effect? Like, would bypassing durability to an extent by reducing the area that the force of your attacks works on be negged or no?

Fair

I c. That causes some issues, but overall doesn't affect Tset's main strategy, which is immediatly amping before going up and baiting an attack before KOing via pressure points and then running lile hell.

How good is her body control? Because Tset's stuff is literally infinitely superior to pressure points that KO people who can forcibly restart their organs or release endorphins. Type 2 immortality doesn't neg KOs afaik. Tset would most likely try and bait her into attacking as soon as possible, and although he starts inside of some bs stealth she can probably see through it.

I c

You do realize that baiting Suikast to attack involves CQC right

I c. I'm not really convinced that Tset can't just enhance his technqiue on the fly tp bypass her resistance, since it seems baseline.

ExSENNA said:
Baiting Suikast to attack with CQC means he needs to get close to her which is not a good idea.

Her passives are more powerful as one gets closer to her. Tset can stay alive in her presence for like 2-3 seconds before deathhax kicks in and if he amps and comes to her that time will be less than a second

That ability was nulled by her aura, her aura nulls pressure points it was an example. Tset may have better pressure point but doesn't matter unless he tops her aura, even if he did body control would nope it anyways
He only needs to get her to move to attack once, and he has more than enough time considering how his amps total to an amp of several thousand times.

Why would something that isn't hax by noped by the anti-hax aura? The blog literally says resistance tho, and again to pressure points aren't hax unless you consider gouging someone's eyes out to be hax. I've given an example of the people that pressure point usage incomparably worse than his works on and he can easily just adapt it to her physiology.

So many 1-A smurfs.

So. Many.

... **** it, I'm making Alri.

Pressure Points tend to have the issue of working because " "

aka they work because the verse says so

You do realize that crotch, eye, and other physical weak-point hits are negated by that if this is, right? And those are 100% not any form of hax.

If she's KOed, she wouldn't be able to just kill herself because she can't do shit. I've explained how the aura is dealt with. See above for your point on, well, pressure points, and i highly doubt the invisibility works on Tset considering how he can see guys who are several layers into a stealth scaling chain that starts above people who are straight up conceptually nonexistent.

If you're going to have a character's senses, attacks, defenses, resistances, and body be 1-A, why the fork aren't they 1-A

ExSENNA said:
Because she doesn't exist at such level of existence. Her resistances/null are 1-A because she nulls beings whose true selves are 1-A. Her father has such senses because he can sense presence of beings who can't be sensed otherwise.
@Zephyros I don't care about that list. I was the one said that make it for non-smurfs only. I also said I remove my nominations this is pointless earlier. Maybe I was trying to make a point, who knows. Are you gonna say that to everyone who makes a profile similar to this? Laughable.
Pray tell, what is the cosmology behind 1-A?

Back