• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
With CRTs finally allowed, I can finally do this. Firstly, some ability additions. The tier revisions will come soon after this.
Ability Additions

Credit to James Plays 4 Games for the list. Ill link it here. Couldnt list it here due to a glitch that it kept linking the video and not hyperlinking it.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good (Although I am curious as to why we’re dropping 7-B Completely)

Although I did want to bring up a couple ability additions that aren’t in James’ sandbox:

Black Hole saying that he’s infinitely small (And thus unable to be crushed) should give him either Type 9 Small Size or Zero-Dimensionality (I think it would be the latter, but I’m not sure)

I don’t recall when exactly it was, but iirc Firey has been shown to be able to interact with Nonexisty, so he should get Non-Physical Interaction

We’re dropping 7-B since that is going to be considered Low 4-C

And I agree with Firey getting Non-Physical Interaction

I was also referring to RF’s 7-B feat (Which has no reason to not be valid)

the feat was rejected due to Carrying KE supposedly being banned, however later Jasonsith said that it was actually case-by-case, and the KE page says that Carrying KE is usable if the lifted object requires Superhuman LS to carry. The Rocket was bare-minimum Class 50, so it should be fine.

Oh yeah, that feat.

It hasn't been verified yet, given the complexity.

Also is it bad that I kind of want 9-B BFDI back just so that we can make (Fair) BFDI vs II matches?

I still don't think I like the idea of contestants being able to trade hits with Four, but as for Firey, he's specifically able to taste nonexisty, so limited NPI. Although, I would like to make a case for every character that's interacted with firey's body having elemental NPI. This should apply to Coiny, Leafy, Donut, Bomby, and probably Puffball and Evil Leafy. I am probably forgetting some, but this is just off the top of my head. This also applies to freeze juice syringes

I still don't think I like the idea of contestants being able to trade hits with Four, but as for Firey, he's specifically able to taste nonexisty, so limited NPI. Although, I would like to make a case for every character that's interacted with firey's body having elemental NPI. This should apply to Coiny, Leafy, Donut, Bomby, and probably Puffball and Evil Leafy. I am probably forgetting some, but this is just off the top of my head. This also applies to freeze juice syringes
It’s consistent, even if a contestant hasnt harmed Four before. They still took a hit from him, and therefore they scale via trading blows with each other. The Have Nots were even capable of rotating the Earth by running, calculated at that rating.
Aside from literally 1 anti feat to the gap between High 7-C and 5-A, it is consistent regardless, sven to the point I said it was a “likely” rating because of this.

Last edited:
So I had to change it to ability additions since I must comply that I should only do one revision at a time.

Just want to note that this is a vague verse, so...

Thanks for the input. How would it be added afterwards when we cannot edit profiles?

Since Celestial Pegasus has accepted this, it is probably fine to apply.

Sure thing. Could I get some temporary editing rights, or do I have to wait until Monday?

I will give you temporary editing rights. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Changes done. Will make the tier revision next. In the meantime, feel free to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back