• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for a High 4-C spot: A rabbit vs a worm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
**** it, we challenging the strongest characters for every tier list while bogged down with college applications. Get your stupid matches in now before composites leave

Bugs Bunny vs Scion

Speed unequal until someone points out how it's inevitably some horrible blitz or whatever

Takes place in The Salt Pit because they're fighting due to Bugs Bunny being a CIA apoloigist

Both High 4-C

Bugs Bunny (Composite):

Scion (Worm):
2 (DMUA, Hellbeast1)

My College Applications:

College for reasons above

... Legit though I don't think Bugs has anything against a mountain of stranger powers to allow him to even comprehend he's fighting something, alongside all the stuff Scion can throw at him

The big ones I'm thinking of are imp, blindside, August prince, and nice guy

Stranger powers, for one.

"Every power in worm" includes things like powers that make you totally imperceptible, powers that make people unable to take direct action against you even if they want to (bodies refuse to obey), powers that render you physically incapable of looking at your target, and powers that force you to see the guy as nothing but a nice, upstanding guy who you can't bring yourself to do anything to, while he guts you in broad daylight.

Imps is, although her power also somehow causes physical records of her to decay over time.

Nice Guy is, given that Imp was immune to his power due to hers and that she's dodged other mindhax with it before, along with it altering thoughts and perceptions.

Mama Mathers is, but hers works differently. Looking at the holder gives them a permenant passage into their mind, who can then induce phantom pain and insanity.

J's is, with it making the viewer see him as their ideal person. This isn't as foolproof as the others.

August Prince is not. Taylor's mind wasn't affected but her body was forced to not attack him, despite how much she wanted to.

Blindside is not. Victoria's mind wasn't affected as she was still able to think up a loophole, but her body wasn't able to directly attack or even look at blindside. It was said that blindside's power could cause necks to snap themselves.

Scion's mindhax is in the quintillions btw, yes above star wars

Seems to be, though I could be forgetting stranger powers somewhere or a new one could be introduced.

He has Administrator. That shard is the controller for all the shards Scion has. That on its own was either trillions, trillions^2, or trillions ^3, don't eemember. The direct thing was when Taylor Hebert had a jailbroken Admin shard, she said something about how controlling 18 quintillion bugs is an issue because it takes a while to get that many bugs as opposed to the big number, and this form of Scion has a totally unrestricted admin shard.

Works here. Her shard is super heavily restricted. As khepri, some experimental brain surgery tanked her range of her power (fixed with portals), but expanded what she could control to include humans. Even as khepri, her shard wasn't totally unrestricted and she was fighting it for control.

Scion has totally unrestricted shards and perfect control over them. Plus theres how admin shards are used to control all the other shards, each of which id a mind of its own and can take over a human user.

"I'd heard once there were ten quintillion bugs in my world. Eighteen zeroes. I couldn't control that many. Or, to be precise, I couldn't afford the time to collect that many.

Fourteen zeroes? If I had a dozen worlds, each with really good swamps and rainforests to tap into, my relay bugs to help extend my pitiful, three-hundred foot range? That was doable.

**** it all. There was a time for strategy, and there was a time for the brute force approach. Hell, the brute force approach could be called a strategy unto itself.

I'd find out about Shén Y├╣'s power the hard way. He could see attacks coming. Did it work when the attack came from every direction?

I divided the bugs into tenths. Then I opened nine portals into the Y├ángbÃÄn's world.

The tenth I opened into Earth Bet, above the portal I'd reopened."

But is there any reason why mindhaxing 1 bug = mindhaxing 1 human? Their minds are far less complex than ours, Even if she can control humans as well, I don't think she should get the same potency as for controlling bugs unless there's a reason for saying that controlling a bug is equal to controlling a human.

Because humans and bugs aren't that far off to Scion. Her powers always cared more about thr range than the numbers anyways, as she's never had a problem with too many of anything st once if they were close enough. This is for a full Entity anyways, a being that's already ****** over countless species before, many far more advanced than humanity given Tinker powers. This is a thing that probably would view humans akin to the bugs here. Also, theres still how ir controls shards of Entities.

Tldr heavily restricted admin still controls an absurd amount of things, the only change Taylor got was that now a new category was added to what she can do, and Scion had no restrictions whatsoever and perfect control of admin, may have more than 1 admin, and is a being that wouldn't see humans (or rabbits) and bugs as that dissimilar.

Also he would have all of Goddess' shards, one of which let her mind control a planet. I don't know exactly how it works since I'm not as far into the sequel though.

How many humans have they shown to control at once? Even if you can control all of humanity, that's only several billion, and I think you'd have to prove how controlling other animals compares to controlling humans. This kinda feels like giving someone million level mindhax for controlling a termite nest.

I really don't like the idea of just saying that controlling anything with a mind is equal to mindhaxing a human.

The fact that Scion is above humans the same way she is above insects doesn't change that, or any other better species. Unless any of those human or above level species were in the same number as the bugs, I would still find the idea of equating the two not really good.

But if we do peeps in Ergenverse scale to a lot higher than I thought.

Full Admin shard was trillions of trillions, for reference

Also I agree on Ricsi's point, human minds are immensely more complex than insects. It should be way easier to take over an insect, especially considering some of them are hive minds, than it is to take over a human

Theres still the matter of admin controlling all the shards of an entity, with trillions of trillions actually being way higher than quintillions making the quintillions thing actually just useless.

Whoops.

In all honesty i was pretty sure Scion would stomp this, i just needed a thread to link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back