• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 7th Strongest Non-Smurf 4-A, Garou vs Evil Computer

So, since he has inorganic tupe 2, radiation is not affect him.

The computer don't have resistance to heat, so the atomic punch or the GRB can kill him.

What the computer can do?

You may want to change that to Evil Computer since you’re mistaking him for Computer. As well as specify the keys (Although I’m assuming their strongest keys are used).

Anyways, for the AP values:
  • Parallel Timeline Garou seems to be >>67 exaFOE due to getting stronger overtime
  • Evil Computer Supreme has a large scaling chain, being 5x stronger than his Super Object form which is far stronger than his base form which one-shot Airplane who one-shot Meatball who is equal to Computer who is 16.88 exaFOE. In other words, that’s >>>>84.4 exaFOE.
Evil Computer automatically has all of his summoned evil replicas of the villains he killed at the start, and he starts with either shooting lightning immediately or trapping his opponent in a forcefield (Which can be activated with a thought) before striking them. Though since Garou resists that, it’s most likely possible Evil Computer would just go for other haxes such as the Cobalt Fumes (Also activated with a thought) which will corrupt Garou’s mind to turn him into his slave.

If Evil Computer dies, his spirit will simply be sent to the Astral Plane (Located in another plane of existence) where he can just fire lightning from there to the normal world, and it would be highly unlikely Garou would even know where Evil Computer’s spirit is. But since Evil Computer would know by this point that his lightning wouldn’t work, he can just try to possess Garou or straight up erase him, and Garou has no NPI which means he can’t hurt the spirit.

Given many of his abilities activate quickly, it really depends if Garou can evolve to those quickly before he gets completely affected.

I mean if this thing can still attack and kill Garou even after its physical body gets destroyed then there is nothing Garou can do to actually win so it's just a stomp lol

I mean if this thing can still attack and kill Garou even after its physical body gets destroyed then there is nothing Garou can do to actually win so it's just a stomp lol
Garou has potential and viable ways to win, so this matchup isn't a stomp. Garou could remove Evil Computer from the battle, although this isn't his primary battle strategy and Evil Computer could come back from it. I remember that Garou often incapacitated enemies instead of killing them, during the times he was in battles as a human, so there's always the chance of that happening against Evil Computer, since Garou in Cosmic Fear Mode isn't supremely stronger than Evil Computer. Based on the information that Psychomaster35 presented in a previous message, it can be seen that Evil Computer is the stronger of the two combatants, but not strong enough to one-shot Garou.

Garou has the advantages of having supernatural willpower that allows him to keep fighting even when it seems like he should have lost already, as well as various kinds of brilliantly impressive physical techniques. Garou's Cosmic Fear Mode allows him to have a special control of the universe's elements, as well as letting him have godlike intelligence that far surpasses the intelligence of Evil Computer. Evil Computer has the advantages of having stronger attack potency and lifting strength, as well as being able to interact with the physical world as a non-physical entity and being able to use very useful durability negation in his Supreme form that would defeat Garou quickly. Like I wrote before, Evil Computer could also come back from being removed from the battle. Evil Computer's advantages seem like ones that would let him be more likely to win than Garou. If my reasoning is correct, then I vote for Evil Computer winning this matchup.

Garou has potential and viable ways to win, so this matchup isn't a stomp. Garou could remove Evil Computer from the battle, although this isn't his primary battle strategy and Evil Computer could come back from it. I remember that Garou often incapacitated enemies instead of killing them, during the times he was in battles as a human, so there's always the chance of that happening against Evil Computer, since Garou in Cosmic Fear Mode isn't supremely stronger than Evil Computer. Based on the information that Psychomaster35 presented in a previous message, it can be seen that Evil Computer is the stronger of the two combatants, but not strong enough to one-shot Garou.

Garou has the advantages of having supernatural willpower that allows him to keep fighting even when it seems like he should have lost already, as well as various kinds of brilliantly impressive physical techniques. Garou's Cosmic Fear Mode allows him to have a special control of the universe's elements, as well as letting him have godlike intelligence that far surpasses the intelligence of Evil Computer. Evil Computer has the advantages of having stronger attack potency and lifting strength, as well as being able to interact with the physical world as a non-physical entity and being able to use very useful durability negation in his Supreme form that would defeat Garou quickly. Like I wrote before, Evil Computer could also come back from being removed from the battle. Evil Computer's advantages seem like ones that would let him be more likely to win than Garou. If my reasoning is correct, then I vote for Evil Computer winning this matchup.
All of this is irrelevant when the computer can literally easily kill him from another dimension even if it's destroyed. Garou doesn't have a wincon.

Human/Monster Garou is the one that goes for incap on HUMANS on top of that Cosmic Garou got his mind screwed up by God and literally laughs at the thought of killing children that aren't Tareo. He doesn't have any issue killing monsters or any other type of being that poses him a threat.

All of this is irrelevant when the computer can literally easily kill him from another dimension even if it's destroyed. Garou doesn't have a wincon.

Human/Monster Garou is the one that goes for incap on HUMANS on top of that Cosmic Garou got his mind screwed up by God and literally laughs at the thought of killing children that aren't Tareo. He doesn't have any issue killing monsters or any other type of being that poses him a threat.
That only applies to the spirit form of Evil Computer. If Evil Computer isn't dead, then we don't have evidence of him being capable of this spiritual interdimensional attacking. So, if he's just paralyzed from pressure point strikes or something like that, it would count as a win for Garou. This is why I mentioned the fact that Garou has defeated opponents without killing them many times before, even without explicitly intending to.

Garou in Cosmic Fear Mode was far stronger than everyone in the series except Saitama and God, and became more evil, so it was expected that we didn't see him non-lethally defeat an opponent, but with this newfound Evil Computer opponent that is on par with him, it's reasonable to think that Garou would be fine with winning non-lethally if he wouldn't be able to finish Evil Computer off. Garou tried removing Saitama very early in their fight, which showed that Garou didn't exclusively kill even in Cosmic Fear Mode.

Like I wrote, the battlefield removal is also an option for Garou against Evil Computer. Although Evil Computer has his ways of getting back to the battle, that doesn't necessarily mean he would definitely get back; when he's not a spirit, I haven't seen him capable of pinpointing an exact location in the universe from far away to travel to it. It's just worth noting that he can return to the battle in the right circumstances, since he has the means to do it. Also, I believe that Evil Computer could dodge Garou's attempt at removing him from the battle. A combatant being able to dodge an attack from the other doesn't make the battle a stomp. It's not like Garou couldn't possibly succeed with the battlefield removal, even if Evil Computer would be on guard. I'm voting for a winner based on what scenario I think is the most likely to happen. That winner, without the matchup being a stomp, seems to be Evil Computer.

Back