• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th place 4-B, Classic Strange vs Elder Titan

He has used it a lot from what I remember, but I'm gonna go see ablut looking up some notable fights he had

Also multicasting

You keep saying that nothing Strange has will work on Titan. You have not even shown proof, and even his profile shows no resistance from Strange's spells. Most Strange's spells are on Universal scale or higher, levels far beyond what Titan can fight. Your word here is worth nothing to me, what counts is the evidence. You also showed no evidence that Titan begins with matter manipulation and did not even show that he can do this to the opponent in a direct manner with a thought. Do you think Strange doesn't start using mindhax? No problem, he wins via 2-A summons anyway

Wokistan said:
He has used it a lot from what I remember, but I'm gonna go see ablut looking up some notable fights he had
Also multicasting
He used against Umar, Moondragon and even a fodder who immobilized him.

technically SBA means he's starting out merged with eternjry because op didn't say starts 4-B

M3X said:
You keep saying that nothing Strange has will work on Titan. You have not even shown proof, and even his profile shows no resistance from Strange's spells. Most Strange's spells are on Universal scale or higher, levels far beyond what Titan can fight. Your word here is worth nothing to me, what counts is the evidence. You also showed no evidence that Titan begins with matter manipulation and did not even show that he can do this to the opponent in a direct manner with a thought. Do you think Strange doesn't start using mindhax? No problem, he wins via 2-A summons anyway
The majority of strange's abilities do not have the ability to kill Titan due to his immortality, and Strange does not lead with 2-A summons in character

Yeah I know he starts that way, it is almost impossible to Titan surpass the Faltine Flames to attack Strange while he is merging with Eternity or summoning both Chaos and Order, so whatever

If he doesnt lead with 2-A summoning in char, could you point some instance of him using 2-A summons while out of character of bloodlusted?

Ibdont see why they would habe to permenantly kill though. Doesn't permakill the first time, well at least with the death in the moment strange has some room to breathe and a bit of extra time to take actions. He should have the resources to find what he needs to do.

What is Elder Titan's main offensive option? Looking into strange defensively rn

@Wok Reducing the opponent to subatomic particles

Also if he doesnt kill Titan then Titan just comes back instantly

How does this power work?

How instant is this instant Regenerationn? Does it reform literally the same moment of planck time it's destroyed, short delay, clip or something?

@Wok Its thought based, Titan literally thinks and reduces whatever he's targetting is reduced to subatomic particles

As in the moment one body is destroyed another body takes its place instantly

People talking about Strange in character move... does he even have a in character move anyway? He just kind of throws a bunch of spells when he's going for the kill iirc.

I'd say Strange 6/10. He has a **** ton of mind/illusions spells, which he is likely to use, and he can multi cast and shit. Low Godly also counters the Titan's sub atomic stuff.

Low Godly would seem to throw the matter stuff out the window/

If his "He thinks" thing is just reducing to subatomic particles how does that get around Low-Godly? Since he doesnt have any Regen neg on his profile.

He doesnt have any Regen Neg on his profile so until a CRT is made and thats added I dont think that can be used.

If you have the scans on you just post them here

There is also the issue that those guys have no explanation for such Regenerationn either

Weekly, you need to prove that he can kill Low-Godly first. Those Mids don't have such a level of Regenerationn elaborated on at all making them not terribly useful, and we don't have the context behind such a negation. You could post here for the purposes of the thread if you don't want to wait for a CRT, and see what people thinkg

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Summons, illusions, fusionism, and far more abilities.
Which he doesnt have at the start of this fight, which he wont be able to use before Titan thinks, and 90% of which will do nothing to Titan

@Wok They have Mid-Godly via regenerating from abstract concepts, with guys like Keeper having regenerated from being erased from existence numerous times by Chaos Knight

Titan can permakill them

Why wouldn't he use them? Iirc from my memory Strange starts with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, but that should still immobilize him. And if this is for a spot, shouldn't all of Strange's abilities be allowed?

Mid-Godly would be regenning from not being bound to anything though. You could get EE'd in both soul and body and all that but you're still bound to some other force (in this case their concepts) and as such it's just low. That's why people like Ikora Rey, Saint-14, and Oryx, the Taken King are not Mid-Godly: They need Light for the first 2 and the concepts of understanding, curiosity, and the Sword Logic for Oryx.

If its reliant on an Abstract Concept that seems like their coming back due to reliant immortality not regen.

Back