• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a rimuru match where he wins by actual fighting ? what is this heresy
also buring him conceptually won't cut it

He doesn't have fire manipulation..? Or anything about burning away enemy concepts, for the matter.
Particle beam is technically fire manipulation. The Elements are the law that govern the isekai world, the people in said world send their mana to the Elements which exist outside their world while also enveloping it, then get the Elements power, said power is also stated to be conceptual.

Rimuru doesn't have a feat of coming back before being conceptually deleted.

Information makes up concepts and Tenslime, and he regenerated from conceptual information erasure. Why do you think he has High-Godly, did you even read his profile?

Rimuru has High-Godly, he can unless you make a crt.

And, no, that is not how it works. His resistance distinctly mentions the conceptual stuff, and yet his active abilities do not. It is not on his profile, and nothing on it even implies that it does what you claim it does.

Likewise, the quote for it implies nothing like that either. Do the molecules and the ground resist conceptual erasure?

Plus, the fire is directly stated to be superior to his howl.

And, I mean, using a concept to create an attack does not even mean conceptual destruction (see Elder Scrolls and many others, where all magic - especially dragons - use reality warping to make attacks, and yet they cannot burn away some thing's concept or existence), and the quote of the flame also directly states the attack is one of "pure force or power".

Think i already said in the previous thread that i thought it's inconclusive precisely cause on Rimuru's regen.

Magic in mahou is conceptual, but that doesn't mean it erases stuff conceptually.

Think i already said in the previous thread that i thought it's inconclusive precisely cause on Rimuru's regen.

Magic in mahou is conceptual, but that doesn't mean it erases stuff conceptually.
Rimuru still has Formhide, so I don’t see what stops him from walking up to Eanru and stabbing him in the neck. His precognition pales in comparison to Rimuru’s, as to which GS could predict the entire battle, Rimuru can predict his movements via sheer skill, and Predict Future Attack which allows him to see every possibility of attack.

Along with the fact unless his IR can react to someone who literally evades 360-degree molecular perception, he’s not getting instinct to dodge.

You do have a point, arts are along the lines of what sword saints do, it's nothing magical, it's just something you get from physical labor, so those won't be nulled, since RDE applies to magical phenomenon ie phenomenon that's not physical.

Eanru isn't exactly broken either, he just has the standard null + some other decent stuff, he is just the only 6-C mahou character, for now.

With that yea i do see Rimuru wining this.

You do have a point, arts are along the lines of what sword saints do, it's nothing magical, it's just something you get from physical labor, so those won't be nulled, since RDE applies to magical phenomenon ie phenomenon that's not physical.

Eanru isn't exactly broken either, he just has the standard null + some other decent stuff, he is just the only 6-C mahou character, for now.

With that yea i do see Rimuru wining this.
He was top 5 most skilled on the wiki for a reason.

He was top 5 most skilled characters for a reason, many people can’t deal with Formhide. Hope his sword skill is further elaborated on.

Back