• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2A Anos Vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the reason UKG was brought into the thread was because apparently madoka got stomped and now they wanted to pit Anos vs UKG, and they are arguing that Venuzdonoa can't destroy UKG.

Oh, are u awake?
217517-Good-Morning-Praise-The-Lord-For-Another-Day_1.jpg

Read above hahaha kinda weird, where i can see that she has passive absorption?
On her page

False Paradise: The user absorbs the enemy into its body, creating a paradise suited for the enemy, this technique was stated in lore. This ability is caused passively the nature of Kriemhild Gretchen's body as well.

Even bloodlusted Anos would not stomp Madoka tho but ppl have changed the topic and I don't want to reply every single old message so whatever

Let's not be derailing here and continue the thread .
First we talk about their wincon as shown above by both side , Anos with his hax & AP and Madoka with her Sealing technique which is based on law manipulation..., which anos has this type of hax on 99x uncountably stronger level,
Apparently. .. Anos had more wincon than her, and now we argue for "can Anos Kill madoka" ? Yes he can, i don't see anything about her having above baseline high godly regeneration, and the only argument that would save her from anos is her NEP2 while anos by comparison,erase more superior version NEP2 than what madoka does,and not only that, his root can eternally attack Graham until he can't regenerate again which is beyond NEP2 erasure who should be didn't do anything related to HGR (depends on the verse, because this is about NPI and all), this is not what about "Absorption" But about the overtime depend erasure .

And I'm kinda Sus to her supporter for her.... having NEP2 etc.

Apparently. .. Anos had more wincon than her, and now we argue for "can Anos Kill madoka" ? Yes he can, i don't see anything about her having above baseline high godly regeneration, and the only argument that would save her from anos is her NEP2 while anos by comparison,erase more superior version NEP2 than what madoka does,and not only that, his root can eternally attack Graham until he can't regenerate again, this is not what about "Absorption" But about the overtime depend erasure .
Madoka doesnt have NEP 2 nor High-Godly, thats Kriemhild Gretchen

Well since my recent CRT regarding acausal type 5 and CM type 1 got rejected successfully I just want to say that Anos can't do anything at all 🧑‍🦽

Wot? The sealing is, even then, Madoka nature is incomprehensible to Anos currently, so, even if it was law based, i do not think that anos would resist due her acausality type 5
Lol, everyone was arguing against Madoka before, I remember you guys saying that her absorption is Law based or something like that, but I may be wrong.

̶L̶o̶l̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶i̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶b̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶2̶-̶A̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶

Iirc being aca 5 doesn't mean that your attacks are type 5 as well... Only you... Same happens with NEP2, only you are NEP2 not your attacks, that's why it can be inconclusive but yeah, stomp here

Iirc being aca 5 doesn't mean that your attacks are type 5 as well... Only you... Same happens with NEP2, only you are NEP2 not your attacks, that's why it can be inconclusive but yeah, stomp here
NEP 2 attacks usually are NEP 2 by nature, and in madoka case, she embodies her own law and multiverse itself, so, she is the law, meaning Anos cant resist

I thought Anos's +99 layers of Law manip could help to neg Madoka's, as he could also destroy her passives, but anyway.

Lol, everyone was arguing against Madoka before, I remember you guys saying that her absorption is Law based or something like that, but I may be wrong.
The sealing was law based, but even then, it doesnt matter now
I thought Anos's +99 layers of Law manip could help to neg Madoka's, as he could also destroy her passives, but anyway.
Madoka has acausality type 5 and Anos currently doesnt have feats of affecting it, this is why Anos cant resist her absorption/law hax, as it is part of her essence

̶I̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶

̶L̶o̶l̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶i̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶b̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶2̶-̶A̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶
If you want smurfs, look no further than caliborn

But she is cute 🧑‍🦽

̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶b̶e̶a̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶?̶?̶?̶, ̶�̶�̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶b̶e̶a̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶?̶?̶?̶, ̶�̶�̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶
uhhh seeing loli who get beaten is bad culture :cry: I swear I don't save any guro images about Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back