• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle as old as time (Batman vs Joker)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Batman but from a story game : 7
Joker but from a LEGO game : 0
Incon : 0

9-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place on a random Gotham rooftop, 10 meters apart
Both have prior knowledge of each other

What the heck is LEGO Joker's summary? Wasn't he from a LEGO game? Why is there so much death and killing? Anyway here's the classic battle with underused versions of the characters, go wild

Last edited:
I'm voting for joker, not only lego joker sense to be better powers and habillyts that could easy cath batman of guard he also is more inteligent them that badtman acording to their profiles, that joker seens better them batman in most aspect that they aren't equal(exept combat skill maybe, but shouldn't be a large margin)

if they both have knolage batman is in a even bigger disavantage sinse sneaking around should be dificult, and you can still surprise your oponent even if they know your wepons
Even if you know your opponent is sneaking around, it doesn't really help in finding them. On the other hand, knowing what your opponent's weapon does helps narrow down what they can do with it. And this is Batman we're talking here

Even if you know your opponent is sneaking around, it doesn't really help in finding them. On the other hand, knowing what your opponent's weapon does helps narrow down what they can do with it. And this is Batman we're talking here
this joker is a master manipulator and strategist, he can probable manipulate batman to do what he want(like he did in lego batman 2), and joker has so much wepons that batman keep track of every single one, joker also has the range advantage

this joker is a master manipulator and strategist, he can probable manipulate batman to do what he want(like he did in lego batman 2), and joker has so much wepons that batman keep track of every single one, joker also has the range advantage
Fine, I'll count your vote

EDIT : Nevermind, I'll wait for you 2 to argue this out first

Last edited:
his strategy seems more like something that requires planning and prep and what are you referring to with manipulating him in Batman 2. also most of his weapons are guns and explosives Batman shouldn’t have too much trouble dealing with it, and as for range smoke bombs and stealth can help bruce get in close

his strategy seems more like something that requires planning and prep and what are you referring to with manipulating him in Batman 2. also most of his weapons are guns and explosives Batman shouldn’t have too much trouble dealing with it, and as for range smoke bombs and stealth can help bruce get in close
"He's also an extremely skilled tactician, often coming up with scarily efficient plans to wreack havoc in Gotham, and a master manipulator who perfectly knows how to use other people to achieve his goals and managed to make his psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel fall in love with him and become his new accomplice under the alias of Harley Quinn."

don't think he need prepare

"He's also an extremely skilled tactician, often coming up with scarily efficient plans to wreack havoc in Gotham, and a master manipulator who perfectly knows how to use other people to achieve his goals and managed to make his psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel fall in love with him and become his new accomplice under the alias of Harley Quinn."

don't think he need prepare
Him making plans to wreak havoc in Gotham doesn’t really tell me he can make a plan right off the bat. He prepares plans to attack Gotham. Hacking the screen hiring villains ect for Batman 2 for example. And for manipulating Harley that wasn’t a combat instance she was a psychiatrist that fell in love with him over multiple sessions. Batman is going to incap joker and is not gonna really care about what he says

Him making plans to wreak havoc in Gotham doesn’t really tell me he can make a plan right off the bat. He prepares plans to attack Gotham. Hacking the screen hiring villains ect for Batman 2 for example. And for manipulating Harley that wasn’t a combat instance she was a psychiatrist that fell in love with him over multiple sessions. Batman is going to incap joker and is not gonna really care about what he says
so he can use the joybuzz? joker can counter most of batman opitions with his on

That requires fear toxin which Batman can avoid with bat vision and prior knowledge turning into the light suit takes time
And throwing pie bombs would require him to know where Batman is

That requires fear toxin which Batman can avoid with bat vision and prior knowledge turning into the light suit takes time
And throwing pie bombs would require him to know where Batman is
Or just trow everye were or use whem batman is near and I'm almost sure that the suit change is almost instant

Or just trow everye were or use whem batman is near and I'm almost sure that the suit change is almost instant
Batman has ranged attacks and throwing around attacks at random is gonna be that effective also I looked back at the jokers outfits and I don’t see anything about a flash bang,

Batman has ranged attacks and throwing around attacks at random is gonna be that effective also I looked back at the jokers outfits and I don’t see anything about a flash bang,
I said about his light suit, not that woulde be a great option

He don't need to be this randown, the pies work like stick explosives that explode toghether after a bunch is trow

Joker has a longer ranged atacks with his arsenal

I said about his light suit, not that woulde be a great option
ok
He don't need to be this randown, the pies work like stick explosives that explode toghether after a bunch is trow
Do you have footage of this?
Joker has a longer ranged atacks with his arsenal
Yes but Batman has taken in characters with a longer range than him and was able to get in range. Even if he wasn’t capable of getting in range he can still call in a drone to attack

Back