• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joker isn't the best argument when he's so unpredictable the Batgirl who cat talk because the part of her brain normally used for language has more or less been repurposed for battle precognition and martial arts can't read his movements.

Kars has some really good regen, so I doubt explosives will do it.

Here's a question. So far, you've shut down all my arguments, so what can Kars do?

Probably regen and be a general nuisance. He could possibly be able to win but I don't find it likely considering Batman is pretty stupidly skilled

TacticalNuke002 said:
Kars has some really good regen, so I doubt explosives will do it.

Here's a question. So far, you've shut down all my arguments, so what can Kars do?
Regenerate often and possibly do serious damage with his AP advantage. Even if Batman has a notable experience advantage, this is Kars we're talking about. He can hit him at least a few times and maybe get a hit in with those arm blades, which would be a nasty blow for Batman, even if he can tank it.

With enough explosives Batman could feasibly at least incap. Batman can also incap with pressure points (which work on cyborg gorillas)

I don't think pressure point paralysis works on something that is not exactly a normal body, with all the wacky hijinks of pillar men physiology. Not to mention, his arm will go right in and get stuck (he doesn't lose the arm due to suit) if he applies force on Kars'body.

Batman resists Absorption tho, but only his cape resists acid, and I'm not sure if it is on a cellular level, so punching Kars is still not the best idea.

Hmm....

I stilll think with enough explosives Batman can feasibly bypass his Regenerationn. They are generally portrayed as being far above him, and if Batman decides to play the long game he can definitely set enough to blow him up.

Kars absolutely owns him in CCQ because even without absorption, Pillar Men have some pretty crazy body control. He can essentially make his own bones stick out of the body and use them to stab him and suck his blood or something.

DMB 1 said:
Kars absolutely owns him in CCQ because even without absorption, Pillar Men have some pretty crazy body control. He can essentially make his own bones stick out of the body and use them to stab him and suck his blood or something.
And that still isn't much when compared to Batman's experience and sixth sense. Kars is definitely not superior in CQC by any means.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
High-Mid is being able to regenerate from being blown up.
It's actually from small pieces. And enough explosives can feasibly blow him up beyond that.

He would have to reduce him to ash, dust, smoke, or vapor, which would require a massive AP advantage, and seeing how Batman's explosives are wildly inconsistent (all we really know is that they're far above Batman himself, which wouldn't help that much, since Kars' durability is already massively above Batman's AP), that's unlikely.

Well:

The feat Batman scales above is 0.216908289 Tons, which is about 907,544,281 Joules.

Kars' AP comes from Tarkus' feat of 3,167,200,000 Joules.

So:

Batman > 907,544,281 Joules

Kars > Santana > Dio > 3,167,200,000 Joules

The explosives just being superior to Batman's own strength isn't even nearly enough, so, yeah, stomp.

Batman would have to use explosives to completely destroy all of his body, or at least annihilate his brain.

He was supposed. The Thread never got concluded, and I'm not trying to change anything. And the feat itself very casual anyways.

Why do people always get so defensive about this?

It just hasn't been the same since the big downgrade from 8-B

My wife ╠Âu╠ left me, I started drinking again. I even tried to delete my account once...

May Araki give me strength if I have to bear with 9-A Jojo

Back