• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I...cant find it...

I swear to god it was there, stating that he is a master of several forms of martial arts including Krav Maga as well as some forms of martial arts not recorded anywhere in the world

Where is it...?

It WAS on his profile, however, when Faust changed the page, it was gone.

Here is a print from the old page

Heread

It's not on his 9-A key since it's from a tale that wasn't written by Cain Pathos.

076 should be comparable to if not superior to that feat as he's done the same thing as well as casually ripped off a door larger thicker and heavier with ease as well tore it off the hydrolics that were keeping it in place

076 gets his potential 9-A AP/Dura from surviving a 20,000 volt shock while wet.

That doesn't even say every martial art, just names a few and says "multiple not recorded on earth" . batman takes this mid diff for reasons I first stated.

I have seen nothing that confirms that 076 has better martial arts than Batman and nothing that makes Batman's equipment useless.

Dargoo Faust said:
Also, I belive that answers the skilll gap debate - Batman's comparable, if not superior to 9-A 076, who gets his skill feats from dominating trained MTF agents.
But Gar...

Extended Canon 076 would wipe the floor with Batman in terms of skill.

Original file/9-A (And stories written by the same author), doesn't nearly have as many feats and statements. There are some, but for the most part Batman should have better skill feats.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Extended Canon 076 would wipe the floor with Batman in terms of skill.
And also because... y'know... Batman wouldn't be able to hurt him at all...
I know, I'm talking about why people had the misconception that 076 is more skilled than Batman, they're confusing the two keys.

After a bit of digging, the article where 076 gets all of his martial arts does in fact scale to his 9-A key as it is part of the Olympian Project which was written by Kain Pathos Crow

I still haven't seen any confirmation that 076 is more skilled than batman in martial arts, is it not factual that batman knows literally every martial art on earth and more? Haven't seen anything that states 076 knows every martial art on earth

So we have "Mastered every known martial art" against "Several known martial arts and many unknown martial arts"

I still feel like Bats has an advantage here. I'll go look for some skill feats, and honestly Bats can just stealth 076 if he can disengage (which is likely at the starting distance). And comic Bats can destroy him in a game of stealth.

@Dargoo Stealth and do...what exactly? Most of Bats' equipment wouldnt be very effective against 076 and if he tries to get behind him 076 would rip him in half due to the massive strength advantage

WeeklyBattles said:
massive strength advantage
Unless 076 has a calc that puts him farther into Small Building, he's baseline, to which Bats is several times over stronger in AP.

Even with my incorrect calc he's practically at baseline, 0.006 tons. That's five times less than bats if the post above about his AP is true.

There is a calc, you did it, it puts 076 at Class 5 Strength vs Bats' Unknown. If Bruce tries to grapple or go for a stealth takedown he will get handily overpowered

Batman could use stealth and apply a rear naked choke, Brazilian jiu-jitsu style. Stealth and superior martial arts is an advantage and his equipment can be useful like using grappling hooks to get height and take down 076 from above. Does batman also have intelligence advantage? if so I really don't think he'll have that many problems getting the win. I see many ways batman can win this. Mid diff

Yeah, what Gandi said, Getting the first hit in, and one that takes opponent by surprise, almost always means a win in terms of master martial artists going at it.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
So you're just assuming that 'Unknown' is 'Below 076 level'?
Yes because that is what is supposed to be assumed when there is no listed level for a stat

@Ghandi If he tries he gets his arms torn off or a series of blades longer than his torso stabbed through his body. Trying to jump on 076 from above leaves him open to being cut cleanly in half or falling onto a mace with sawblades on it

WeeklyBattles said:
Arrogant Schmuck said:
So you're just assuming that 'Unknown' is 'Below 076 level'?
Yes because that is what is supposed to be assumed when there is no listed level for a stat
Didn't Arrogant just say

"Dunno 076's exact AP but Batman's is 0.034 tons or 142,119,830 joules"?

Back