• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
076 is a master of martial arts batman doesn't even know

From his profile none of his equipment would be more than a nuisance to 076

076 utterly crushes Batman in terms of skill and experience and his Beserk mode allows him to power through stuff like flashbangs and taser guns. Everything else is something Able can dodge and has likely seen before.

"_____________ crushes Batman in terms of skill" are words I never thought I'd read. At least not of anyone on his level in terms of raw power.

So much so that I'm going to need a citation.

This guy has been fighting since at least the dawn of time. He's a master of every single martial art ever invented and has demolished armies worth of soldiers during his containment breaks without breaking a sweat. Even martial arts that have been completely forgotten by mankind are things he knows like the back of his hand. In a fist fight, Bruce is screwed.

076's training regimen is literally "Let's give a whole task force automatic rifles with live ammunition and see if they can hit me." and he never got hit once

WeeklyBattles said:
076's training regimen is literally "Let's give a whole task force automatic rifles with live ammunition and see if they can hit me." and he never got hit once
I mean... this also sounds like something Batman could pull off.

I mean... this also sounds like something Batman could pull off.

And all the things that I mentioned?

Did I mention that he never used real weapons? He only used foam swords and with them he nearly killed a lot of task force members and severely wounded a lot to the point of shattering one man's jaw with it.

I mean obviously Batman isn't centuries old. I'm just pointing out what Weekly described isn't nearly as impressive.

For the record, task force members regularly deal with supernatural threats that could destroy the world. Able kicked their buts with a foam sword while barely even trying.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Regular Bat no, no way.
Prep time Bat absolutely.
The point being he seems to be implying Batman could not dodge gunfire without prep time. But with Hypersonic reflexes he easily can. That has jack and shit to do with this match in which speed is equalized, which you don't need to point out to me because I'm the one who made the thread.

I said the Prep time Bat thing as a joke.

Obviously he can dodge bullets cause he is hypersonic however he does it cause of his speed not his skill like 076.

There are some characters I just by default assume are more skilled than most others in their tier. Batman, Goku, Samurai Jack, etc.

CursedGentleman said:
Shaggy as well, he kinda defeated a at least 400 years old samurai...

Not to mention that he got Odin knowledge and shit
...Shaggy wouldn't happen to be High 8-C or 9-A would he?

Okay I didn't realise there was anyone in Batman's tier that had better martial arts than him, doesn't he know like every martial art there is?

Back