• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In an alternate universe, where Joker isn't the "Crowned Prince of Crime" all of the Batman villains are in a street brawl to find out who is the very best Batman villain!

Rules:

Everyone is in their 8-C form.

Freeze is out of the running due to him needing his iconic freeze gun which makes him 8-A.

Catwoman is not part of it due to being mostly an anti-hero.

Penguin and Clayface are too weak to be considered. (Clayface might actually be elligable, I'll leave that up in the air)

Everyone listed is a part of the fight. It doesn't have to be to the death, but most villains will see it that way.

Bane is on venom, but not overdosed (still strategic genius!)

Battle takes place in a huge, dark warehouse with two stories. There are railings and platforms for people to get up on as well as crates that can be used for cover. It is dark, and the higher up you go, the darker it is.

The Joker - Comics
Let me put a smile on that face!

Bane
He WILL break you.

Deadshot DC Comics
World's Deadliest Assassi

Jumping Deathstroke
Codename: Terminator

KillerCrocRenderMadeByRyukama
I want to feast on your bones!

Poison Ivy Batman Vol 3 26
I will protect my plants at any cost!

Scarecrow
Tell me, what do you fear?

Hi-Res Ras Al Ghul 58b85f9955ac97.60142451
I'm alive and young

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition artwork - Harley Quinn 1
I'm here to prove myself, I don't need nobody. Not even Mister J!

Two-Face 0002
Heads or Tails?

They all have weaknesses, who will have theirs exploited first? And more importantly, whose last?

Joker:

Bane:

Deathstroke: 4 (Necromercer, Sorvoe552, Jimboydejuan12 and CalebTB12)

Deadshot:

Poison Ivy:

Killer Croc:

Scarecrow:

Ra's Al Ghul:

Harley Quinn:

If it's 1v1, I'd say Deathstroke since he is stronger and smarter than Batman most of the time. As for who will lose, it's between Joker and Deadshot since they are < Batman

It's a full out Battle Royale man. No team ups. Scarecrow didn't fear gas anyone yet. Ivy has access to some plants.

By the way, I believe it'll be between Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Croc. Scarecrow can stand a chance if he manages to gas everyone, but I'm not sure if some of them even have fears. What is Croc scared of? Crocodile hunters? lmao

Forgot to add Two-Face, he won't do much, but for some reason he's not listed under 'Batman Villians' in DC Comics. Who else is he a villian for? Also, The Riddler doesn't have a page. Wtf, I love him :(

Joker: Wild Card here, cause gas can one-shot people and weapons are unpredicatable

Bane: Is increadibly intelegent, even out smarting Ra´s at one point. I wouldn´t be surprised if he waits for the others to beat each other and then he comes in. Either that or he wrecks most of them. Main issue is he lacks range.

Deathstroke: One of the most skilled here, and he has some of the best weapons for a straight up fight.

Deadshot: Best shot here. He can easily range most of them.

Poison Ivy: If she can use her plants she just manipulates the minds of most people. Also plants can wreck som of these guys.

Killer Croc: Bain should wreck unless PIS is activated, which happened once in the comics. Anyway he gets gassed and outskilled.

Scarecrow: My man SC likely will not win. Joker and PI are immune to his toxins, and though he is immune to thier´s with his gas mask, he gets outskilled. He may be a martial artist and a decent shot, but that will not help.

Ra's Al Ghul: Along with Deathstroke, RAG is one of the most skilled guys here. He also is increadibly intelegent and the most experianced in the royal.

Harley Quinn: Not winning here. She is out skilled and out classed.

Final Pics:

Bane, Joker, Deathstroke or Ra´s or Deadshot (Which ever outskills the most), and PI

I could add Freeze and have him body everyone. Also, I kind of see Croc going in and raging, ending up fighting Bane. But I do kind of see someone distracting Bane and Croc eating his gas tubes. Wait what if we get a Croc Bane merge oh shit?!

Depends were they start. If they start away from each other I would say Deadshot, Deathstroke, and Bane. Bane, at least orginially, was a genius in tactics. He will know when to let the others fight each other.

Also that merger would be amazing.

It's a huge warehouse with two stories. There are gargoyle type things like you'd find in Batman games for people like Deadshot, as well as railings to climb up to. It's mostly dark, but is somewhat lighted up.

Battle takes place in a huge, dark warehouse with two stories. There are railings and platforms for people to get up on as well as crates that can be used for cover. It is dark, and the higher up you go, the darker it is.

I want to do this but with Superman's villians, but I feel like it'll be a shitshow and Doomsday will just win easily.

Final Pics:

Bane, Joker, Deathstroke or Ra´s or Deadshot (Which ever outskills the most), and PI

As I stated before I think these are the finals.

It is Bane via smarts, strength, etc. He will likely wait or just rush in and wreck everyone till perhaps getting gased. But with prior knowledge, he will probably wait it out.

Joker via unpredictability and gas that one-shots most characters.

Whoever is the most skilled between Deathstroke, Ra´s, or Deadshot.

and Poison Ivy via mind manip and plants.

Reminds me I need to make Hush and Man-Bat...

deathstroke has the best arsenal(he uses it the best and he has some of the best feats.),so I'll give this one to him.

Vote deathstroke

Deathstroke seems to have the best chance here with his weapons, experience, and feats. Voting Deathstroke

Surprised no one's voting for Lawton. This is a big warehouse and he could just snipe Deathstroke. Anyways, that's 3-nothing DS.

Back