• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman tries to beat a kid to death

Batman's mastered every single martial art known to man, He also has the intelligence advantage in this fight which, Because Batman, gives him a major advantage.

GiverOfThePeace said:
(Ik this is necro'd)It really just comes down to, is Batman's skills with the league of assassins > fighting for about 16 years with 100 clones of one of the Magic High Comission?
Batman never actually trained with League of Assassins. Just sayin

Momolilya said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
That's a Nolan exclusive thing. Batman trained with someone who trained the league of assassins but not directly with the league of assassins.
Batman's life was always around the League of Assassins, Hell his son was Ra's Al Ghul's daughter.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Batman's life was always around the League of Assassins, Hell his son was Ra's Al Ghul's daughter.
Yes, but he isn't trained by them. He is mostly involved with them either as enemy or occasional ally. Like Flash with The Rogues, he sometimes work with them, but he was never part of it.

Marco could win though due to having higher AP and Durability since this is a fist fight. Also this batman hasn't faced vandal; vandal is animated universe batman. With that being said, Batman and marco should have similar amounts of experience which means marco should win because slightly higher AP and Dura.

I have literally no clue why 16 years of fighting experience equate to knowing upwards of 127 martial arts styles, fusing them together in new ways, being considered one of the outright best martial artists in existence with all the silly people that exist in DC. Just saying "similar experience" comes far from equating to similar skill.

Also no, there's no calc at all so we can only assume baseline. So bats beats him there as well.

Marco has more experince fighting. (p.s it's more like 21 years of fighting experience including regular events in the story and martial arts training) just knowing alot of martial arts doesn't mean you can use the same tools to the degree of someone with more experince. Also yea it says marco has a higher range with city-block level for his AP (from fighting star's spells) plus batman's high feet it kicking down a tree and marco consistently kick monsters 3 times his size through buildings with limited effort. As for his durability, it also says city-block level at the high end and hes tanked physical hit's from metora who is 2-B and was the size of a large building. Also he's shown to have higher ap when he's emotional (punched a hole toffee first move) and you bloodlusted him

Batman literally is a better fighter than people with millennia upon millennia of fighting experience though.

Experience doesn't equate skill, I do believe that's something agreed by a lot here. Bruce has way more showcases of pure skill, and accompanying statements, not to mention the "difference" in experience is negligible. And where did you ever get 21 years from?

... You either have one AP or the other, not both. Both are 8-C and no higher, so Marco is indeed baseline because he doesn't even have a proper calc. A 8-B would never survive the hit of a 2-B, if he did he either scales and isn't 8-B (which isn't the case), or it was an outlier which seems to be the case and doesn't matter squat. And no, Batman's feat is scaling above Katana, who can move her sword at massive hypersonic speeds, which generates energy a bit above baseline. So Batman has the AP advantage.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Experience doesn't equate skill, I do believe that's something agreed by a lot here. Bruce has way more showcases of pure skill, and accompanying statements, not to mention the "difference" in experience is negligible. And where did you ever get 21 years from?
... You either have one AP or the other, not both. Both are 8-C and no higher, so Marco is indeed baseline because he doesn't even have a proper calc. A 8-B would never survive the hit of a 2-B, if he did he either scales and isn't 8-B (which isn't the case), or it was an outlier which seems to be the case and doesn't matter squat. And no, Batman's feat is scaling above Katana, who can move her sword at massive hypersonic speeds, which generates energy a bit above baseline. So Batman has the AP advantage.
21 years cause 16 years is just the time he was in hekapoos dimension not including his karate which he has been doing since he was young in regular time. Yea, people have been arguing for low 2-C marco and tom but they never really went through though people seem to kinda agree for that (he also has other feats like surviving hits from 5-B toffee and recently charaters that are weaker them him have survived 2-C attacks). Also, he survives and knocks aways stars spells which are 8-B which it includes as his feat for his strength and dura so it counts.

I don't really think you can compare 6 years of doing regular karate as any meaningful experience compared to Bruce. He wasn't even a black belt but a red belt.

But it hasn't been agreed on obviously, so again it matters literally squat here. Then he should be straight up 8-B, but he isn't. Try to understand this small bit, he isn't only 8-B. If the OP says 8-C, then we assume he's 8-C because that's also a rating he has and no higher for this fight. And since he has no actual calc for his feat, we can only assume baseline.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl While it's true, experience doesn't equate skill. Marco's experience to get dimensional scissors is a task that takes others several LIFETIMES to complete, but Marco completed it in only 16 years.

@Bluethedragon233 Stop including Marco's experience with karate, it's insignificant compared to Batman's skills or Marco's experience in the Hekapoo's Dimension.

I'm not exactly sure how to convert that to any meaningful approximation of skill. What would take a lifetime for a character could take weeks for another. And I don't mean in-verse, but characters from other verses. It may sound amazing, but without any context why it's so difficult or how him accomplishing this translates into great fighting skill, it's merely a "he's above the norm from his verse by a ton" statement. Surely not worthless, but not very helpful.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'm not exactly sure how to convert that to any meaningful approximation of skill. What would take a lifetime for a character could take weeks for another. And I don't mean in-verse, but characters from other verses. It may sound amazing, but without any context why it's so difficult or how him accomplishing this translates into great fighting skill, it's merely a "he's above the norm from his verse by a ton" statement. Surely not worthless, but not very helpful.
ummmmmm by that logic I could just say the same thing to you and skill and experience would just be meaningless? Like I could also say that batmans training is easily accomplishable in star and there would be no way to prove me right or wrong? I mean we don't have a star version of batman so......... his evidence is just as in-verse.

Bluethedragon233 said:
21 years cause 16 years is just the time he was in hekapoos dimension not including his karate which he has been doing since he was young in regular time. Yea, people have been arguing for low 2-C marco and tom but they never really went through though people seem to kinda agree for that (he also has other feats like surviving hits from 5-B toffee and recently charaters that are weaker them him have survived 2-C attacks). Also, he survives and knocks aways stars spells which are 8-B which it includes as his feat for his strength and dura so it counts.
Why are people still opting for 2-C Marco? K so first, Tom's thing is via a single statement about a piece of garbage destroying the universe, for all we know, Tom only survives that due to his regen, or possibly he does tank it, but the feat is vauge and not at all consistent. He's never survived hits from a 5-B Toffee, as 5-B Toffee refers to his magic being 5-B, his physical striking strength is unknown, and he hasn't survived 2-C attacks. Stars spells aren't outright 8-B, they vary. So no, he's definitely 8-C to 8-B, any higher can only be attested to the one instance he held the royal magic wand, and that's about it.

You both, refrain from quoting big chunks of text please.

@GiverOfPeace, this thread. OP put him at 8-C as that's a rating he has, so he's 8-C and no higher.

@Bluethedragon Or you could, I don't know, mention what is so hard about the quest or what did he need to accomplish? You know, provide the context? Knowing 127 martial arts is an absurd skill feat, especially because of all the side training Bruce does with things entirely unrelated to fighting skill, so that doesn't need extra context. He's also noted as one of the very best martial artists there is, which is also an absurd statement of skill when you just start looking for any martially oriented DC characters and remember that Batman achieved this along with all his other studies and he's barely in his early 40s. But all I get is that Marco did it in 16 years and not much else, and for all I know he just had better tracking skills or survival skills or something, so you could actually make a better argument and explain how does this serve as another fighting skill feat, or an intelligence one.

@ Sirlancelot I tried but I can't because marco at 8C doesn't make any sense on the site because his partner (who he has been shown to be on level with) at her lowest with magic is 8B. I can't talk about the regular monsters he fighter and one shots because they would have 8B dura based on again stars spells. I also can't talk about any of his higher feats because most of the characters late show are atleast low 2-C. I don't know how to argue for 8-C marco because he has never done anything that low level; 8-C marco seems to literally be made for "if you want to lowball him" even though his lowest feat that I can point to is 8B. Conclusion; 8-C marco doesn't really exist and should be revoked.

And that's not my problem or my business, so if you really don't think it should be there, make a CRT about it.

And I feel like you really didn't read what I said. I was telling you to explain what is so difficult about finding the dimensional scissors or surviving in the Hekapoo dimension for 16 years so I know how relevant those skill feats are. Otherwise it's rather vague how truly remarkable it is for someone that doesn't know the show like me.

He has 16 years of fighting the same person. What a feat.

That's not even close to enough proof to say he has better skill than Batman.

he bested hundreds of clones of hekapoo who is atleast millions (probably billions EDIT: actually probably trillions) of years old (just from time passing in star as in hekapoos dimension 12 days pass for 1 secound in other dimensions (meaning speniding a earth/mewni day in the hekapoo dimension is 2,840 years and a year in earth/mewni tim passes in star + in the star guide book it tells us that glossyrck made her so mewmans could dimensionally travel (has probably existed since the begining of mewni) and confirmed that she was already an adult and active memeber of the magic counsel when festivia butterfly was a baby (who is stars great grandmother))

8 minutes in earth/mewni dimension = 16 years in hekapoos dimension

1 secound in earth/mewni dimension = 12 days in hekapoos dimension

there are 86,400 secounds in a day

1 day in earth/mewni dimension = 1,036,800 days in hekapoos dimension

1 day in earth/mewni dimension = 2,840 years in hekapoos dimension

hekapoo has existed since the begining of mewni which is thousands of years old; hekapoo is an unfathamobly old being with trillions of years of testing people for individuals for dimesional sissors for tirillions of years and marco bested hundreds of her clones in only 16 years who heckapoo has stated others have taken lifetimes

Yeah, but that's not the same as having fought for that long, nor is that actual combat or even versatility.

Back