• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post) LS CRT

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Slight tweak to the LS.
Ignoring how half the feats listed are way beyond just Class 1 (need calcs, will do that eventually but some of that shit is kind of up there, and that isn't even half of them), at the moment though, one of the feats mentioned is explicitly Class 5, so there's no need for the possibly.
Batman says he can legpress 2500lbs, that's 1133.981kg, aka above 1 ton, aka Class 5. Just make him Class 5 or if we want to get really anal "At most Class 5" because he said maximum (dont know the writer, issue or what not so I can't crosscheck the validity of it and compare it to other potential leg LS feats he has because nobody listed the refs but oh well, I wouldn't mind doing a Batman dive sometime in the future to help with that), untill then, his slew of to be frank, ludicrous LS feats get calced sometime in the next decade, just gotta go with what's on there.

Thus I propose.

"At least Class 1, possibly Class 5" be changed to "Class 5" or "At most Class 5" depending on how semantic we wanna be, either way idc.

The LS feat in question is on the profile already, my CRT is just going "hey 2,500lbs is actually Class 5".

Personally I don't like using leg pressing as lifting strength justifications
The average person leg presses drastically more than they can lift with their arms

Does he have any other Class 5 feats?

Personally I don't like using leg pressing as lifting strength justifications
The average person leg presses drastically more than they can lift with their arms

Does he have any other Class 5 feats?
Half the feats on the profile are not only way beyond Class 1, they're probably like Class 5 if not 10 (At least one is like 20 tons, did a rough calc a few months back just to see the approximate) so yeah, definitely has other feats, they just need some calcing, and he obviously has hundreds of feats not even listed.
This Class 5 thing is mostly just till I, or whoever feels like calcing them based on the fact it's literally over 1000kg which is what Class 5 is.
I'll probably do a Batman thing after me and Armor are done with MGS and I finish up the last few JoJo things given going through Batman's whole catalog is gonna be a bit of a project (so maybe sometime in august?).

a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵a̵ ̵l̵e̵g̵p̵r̵e̵s̵s̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵L̵S̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵s̵l̵a̵p̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵m̵o̵s̵t̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵s̵a̵i̵d̵

Half the feats on the profile are not only way beyond Class 1, they're probably like Class 5 if not 10 (At least one is like 20 tons, did a rough calc a few months back just to see the approximate) so yeah, definitely has other feats, they just need some calcing, and he obviously has hundreds of feats not even listed.
This Class 5 thing is mostly just till I, or whoever feels like calcing them based on the fact it's literally over 1000kg which is what Class 5 is.
I'll probably do a Batman thing after me and Armor are done with MGS and I finish up the last few JoJo things given going through Batman's whole catalog is gonna be a bit of a project (so maybe sometime in august?).
Alright then, that's fair
a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵a̵ ̵l̵e̵g̵p̵r̵e̵s̵s̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵L̵S̵,̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵s̵l̵a̵p̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵m̵o̵s̵t̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵s̵a̵i̵d̵
I can legpress 470 and only lift 110 with arms. Legpress is like dura neg

Same energy as piercing damage being dura neg
People lift like 4x their arm lifting with their legs tho

No but seriously, the fact that that feat is a deep breath away from Class 1, I don't know if this feat here is the best example

Same energy as piercing damage being dura neg
You know what I never understood about Lifting Strength? If you can be One-Shot by someone several times over but have like 30× their LS, what's stopping you from being able to snap their neck by overpowering their neck muscles and forcing their head to turn all the way around? Kind of a derail but it's something I've thought about a lot.

People lift like 4x their arm lifting with their legs tho
t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵m̵e̵a̵n̵s̵ ̵w̵e̵ ̵m̵u̵l̵t̵i̵p̵l̵y̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵r̵y̵ ̵l̵s̵ ̵r̵a̵t̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵i̵k̵i̵ ̵b̵y̵ ̵4̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵c̵o̵m̵p̵e̵n̵s̵a̵t̵e̵ ̵m̵y̵ ̵m̵a̵n̵

Back