• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post-Flashpoint) vs Black Panther

In honor of the black panther teaser trailer

Speed is equalized

Standard Equipment for both

Morals are on

Black Panther: 7

Batman: 0

Btw this version of batman vs black panther hasn't been done before that was with post crisi and that one was very short lived.

Both are really skilled combatants, but Batman faces fodder on a daily basis, while BP's feats are all against skilled martials artist making them more note worthy.

This is a pretty even one in my opinion and could go either way with the right amount of prep time. However, in a straight up fight I say Black Panther takes this. Especially if this is the comics version and not the MCU BP. My reasoning is that Black Panthers suit will allow him to outmanouver and overpower Batman in hand to hand combat.

Depends on the equipment. If it is their average equipment, I would leans toward Panther. If it contains prep and their best tech, I'd lean towards Bats.

Back