• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Hellbat Armor) Feats

Hellbat

Introduction:

The purpose of this post will be to get Hellbat Armor added as a key for Batman (Post-Flashpoint) as well as provide evidence for the armor's feats of attack potency, speed, and durability.

Link to Original Blog Post

Feats:
Creation

Hellbat2

First of all, it was forged in the sun by Superman, so it can withstand the core temperature of a star (27 million degrees Fahrenheit).

Strength

Hellbat3
Hellbat4
Hellbat6

Batman inside the armor can one-shot the New God Kalibak, who has shown capable of giving Superman and Orion a fight in the past, and make Darkseid (Post-Flashpoint avatar) bleed, a feat not even Superman (Post-Flashpoint) could accomplish.

As shown above, Batman kept fighting Darkseid even after the initial blow.

Durability

Hellbat7
Hellbat5

Inside the armor, Batman is capable of tanking physical blows from Darkseid, a being capable of defeating Superman (Post-Flashpoint) and supposedly fighting a weakened version of the Anti-Monitor.

The armor is also able to disperse into an array of flying bats and reconfigure itself with Batman still inside the armor to avoid attacks.

Energy Absorption/Output

Hellbat8
Hellbat9

The armor is powered by a Chaos Shard that allows Batman to absorb Omega Effect level energies into the crystal itself. The energy the suit absorbs can be redirected back onto Batman's opponent with equal or greater force, proving powerful enough to knock Darkseid down and cause him noticeable harm.

Weaknesses

Hellbat11

The Hellbat Armor is powered through the metabolism of whomever is inside of it, giving it a short lived usage time. However, Batman proved capable of fighting Parademons, interrogating Godfrey, defeating Kalibak, fighting Darkseid, and escaping Apokolips before the suit began to cause life-threatening damage to his metabolic systems.

Other

Hellbat10

The Hellbat Armor can fly at high speeds, investigating the massive world of Apokolips in a short timespan (Apokolips is as big to the Earth as the Earth is to a human eyeball).

Hellbat Lois
Hellbat Lois2

The Hellbat Armor can be used by normal human beings without much combat experience to the same effect as if Batman were using it. Lois donned the armor to save her son against the Eradicator, a being capable of fighting Superman to a standstill in the same comic.

Final Tally:
Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (capable of harming Darkseid's Post-Flashpoint avatar, which was capable of defeating Superman)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Capable of keeping up with Darkseid, who outpaced Superman, and traveling across Apokolips in a relatively short time frame, the planet itself being gargantuan next to Earth)

Lifting Strength: Unknown (somewhat inferior to Darkseid, as it was unable to break free of his grasp)

Striking Strength: At least XKJ (knocked Darkseid around)

Durability: At least Large Planet level (capable of surviving physical attacks from Darkseid and absorbing energy)

Stamina: Low (suit relies on user's metabolism to power itself)

I could always edit it if enough people agree. But my reason behind going Large Planet+ is that Darkseid far outclasses Superman in every one of their Post-Flashpoint engagements. At the least, Darkseid should be Large Planet+ and since Batman can contend with him in the Hellbat Armor better than Superman, I put him higher.

Easy fix if no one agrees though.

Well, I suppose that this seems reasonable.

If I could have permission to change Post-Flashpoint Batman's page to reflect the changes and link to the appropriate sources, I will.

I think that it should be alright, yes.

They can unlock it for you

Back