• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman (Arkhamverse) vs Batman (DCAU)

9-A

speed equalised

both have 1 year of prep time

fight takes place in a warehouse in gotham

Arkham Batman:

DCAU Batman: 7

Arkhamverse Batman is 9-A with vehicles, but DCAU is 9-A normally. All DCAU has to do is throw a batarang at the tire to bring it to a stop. However, the vehicle still has weapons which DCAU should be able to dodge (DCAU dodged an Omega Beam), then he's fighting the petty 9-B Batman that Arkham Batman really is. So...my vote goes to DCAU.

Yeah DCAU Bats is pretty ridiculous amongst his fellow Batpeers, not the best but in tier 9 but I'd only argue he loses to "Batman II" from his own verse.

i don't even know about that since he was losing to joker in the movie even physically to an extent and only won through trickery

and considering bruce is like a god compared to that body then....

Let's just say terry won't have a fun time

A W's a W he fought and won on his own against Joker, also his standard equipment is OP with the suit and Batmobile

He won and thats all that matters also Joker in that fight (who should be considered his own form) had the body and mind of Tim Drake and his training from Bruce so Joker was much better than he was in his youth. That on top of harming Terry.

If you want to go ahead but it'd probably be for the best if you restrict Terry's Batmobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back