• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

State of Mind: Intent To Kill

• Btman has his normal suit
  • Each Has Standard Equipment (Natasha has Her Batons, Wrist Bands and 2 Pistols and Batman has Baterangs and Grapling Hook plus whatever else he had that was standard)
Scenario: Batman comes a cross a police notification of suspicious activity going Down in the abandoned warehouse in Gotham Port. Shield wants the Bat crossed off for X reasons so they put Natasha in charge of the Operation and staged a Nuclear arms deal. Batman arrives and and secretly enters from the roof. He surveys the arrangement and ends up taking out the armed personel. He Finds out that several of the "Nukes" were dummies and see's one closed box left. He goes to survey the box. He tkes off the lif and notices that it's full of confetty or whatever that white foam stuff/paper is. before he can react Natasha uppercuts him in the bottom of his Jaw sending him stumbling back then hops out of the Boxs. Batman regains his composure and the both of them are facing each other.

Who takes it?

• Shield will not interfere
  • Alfred will not interfere

Akiretsu said:
Alfred will not interfere
Oh, good. Bats would solo the MCU otherwise.

Anyway, I'm leaning towards Bruce. Looked way stronger, has a bulletproof suit, and can disarm her with gadgets. Although she's faster, her fighting style won't be of much use against Batman. When she tries to do one of those acrobatic neck breakers, he just grabs her and punches her to death.

I'd have to disagree. In terms of Skill and h2h, BW is much better than Batman and might have more experience. She's fought against people much faster and stronger than Batman and won.

Her standard Equipment is:

-Metal Draw Strings (That can hold the weight of the average man in near somewhat SWATT atiire.

-Small Knives Capable of Cutting Chitari Steel Wires

-Miniature Flash Grenades

-Electro Shock Disks that are also magnitized

-Pepper Spray

-2 pistols

-Electro Shock Batons

-Electro Shock Wrist Bands

Batman's only advantage is his Superior Strength (Which isn't that big of a deal considering it's only Peak Human), but again, even people like Tony was able to Take a hit to the gut from Winter Soldier who is comparable to Armored Batman. Natasha is better at h2h than Hawkeye who could hold his on against Black Panther and even one up him (Albeit BP didn't have Killing Intent).

Natasha is also an Expert Marksman, being able to even nail W'nter Soldier in the face, specifically she would have shot him in the eye from several meters away had it not been for his goggles.

Sure Batman has some good tech as well and similar skill set, but on a skill level I just don't see him being above her. Her Electro Shocks even fazed Ultron Sentries and Chitari so I don't think Batman suit is tanking them. I think Natasha wins based off better showings in overall skill, Superior Speed and variability, but nowhere close to easily.

Akiretsu said:
I'd have to disagree. In terms of Skill and h2h, BW is much better than Batman and might have more experience. She's fought against people much faster and stronger than Batman and won.
Her standard Equipment is:

-Metal Draw Strings (That can hold the weight of the average man in near somewhat SWATT atiire.

-Small Knives Capable of Cutting Chitari Steel Wires

-Miniature Flash Grenades

-Electro Shock Disks that are also magnitized

-Pepper Spray

-2 pistols

-Electro Shock Batons

-Electro Shock Wrist Bands

Batman's only advantage is his Superior Strength (Which isn't that big of a deal considering it's only Peak Human), but again, even people like Tony was able to Take a hit to the gut from Winter Soldier who is comparable to Armored Batman. Natasha is better at h2h than Hawkeye who could hold his on against Black Panther and even one up him (Albeit BP didn't have Killing Intent).

Natasha is also an Expert Marksman, being able to even nail W'nter Soldier in the face, specifically she would have shot him in the eye from several meters away had it not been for his goggles.

Sure Batman has some good tech as well and similar skill set, but on a skill level I just don't see him being above her. Her Electro Shocks even fazed Ultron Sentries and Chitari so I don't think Batman suit is tanking them. I think Natasha wins based off better showings in overall skill, Superior Speed and variability, but nowhere close to easily.
Agreed, the batman bias is real

@Peter

For the record, try not to quote huge walls of text. An @"InsertUsernameHere" would suffice.

As for me, I haven't watched been to the movie theater in a while, so I'm neutral on the issue.

It's hard to tell. We've seen batman take on a 20-man armed group hand to hand. Also, the batmobile is an absolute beast and we' ve seen it spanning enough power to level small buildings, but I don't see it having a tier anywhere. Which is odd because it's his main mean of transportation. Which in my book means standard equipment.

I don't think we've seen all of Batman's toys and tricks yet so this might aswell be won by Natasha at this point.

i go with batman, if the fighting scene in his dream sequenz is also the lvl of strength he has than he wins easily, he broke a trained solders neck with a single hand, natasha will be broken in a splot second >_<

and his normal suit is alread bulletproof, making it harder to her to actually use her only advantage (long range attacks) effectively agains him...

GreatestSin said:
i go with batman, if the fighting scene in his dream sequenz is also the lvl of strength he has than he wins easily, he broke a trained solders neck with a single hand, natasha will be broken in a splot second >_<
and his normal suit is alread bulletproof, making it harder to her to actually use her only advantage (long range attacks) effectively agains him...
Natasha breaks a trained soldiers neck casually in almost every fight scene she's in :/

And so was Black Panther,s but she still could easily stagger him with her electricity and his mouth is wide open.

^but i dont remember her doing it with one hand...

not sure if batmans suit protects against electiricity but even if not, BP only got staggered a bit which means that will be mostlikely the same for batman, and i thought about the mouth part too but that guy faces people with machine guns every night and didnt die, i think he can protect that obvious weakspt :)

GreatestSin said:
^but i dont remember her doing it with one hand...
not sure if batmans suit protects against electiricity but even if not, BP only got staggered a bit which means that will be mostlikely the same for batman, and i thought about the mouth part too but that guy faces people with machine guns every night and didnt die, i think he can protect that obvious weakspt :)
Black Panther suit is Vibranium and tanks Torrent Machine Gun Fire from Fighter Helicopters like rain roling off a ducks feathers. Batman's suit is bullet proof enough to tank regular hand gun fire and shot gun rounds(whilst not stationary) but lol, you cant compare it to Black Panthers Suit. Batman was still hurt by the bullet to the head and suffiecient force can pierce the grey parts of his suit.

When Natasha hit Black Panther with her electricity, he staggered/struggled to move and verbally showed sighs of pain. And BP >>> Batman in stats and armor. So I don't see Batman fairing nearly as well as BP did.

^he survives a rather big explosion without noticeable injuries while he was saving martha, even if batman doesnt do as well as BP he will still be above natasha...

GreatestSin said:
^he survives a rather big explosion without noticeable injuries while he was saving martha, even if batman doesnt do as well as BP he will still be above natasha...
True, like. Also take into account the amount of time he had to pull of that stunt. Probably like a second or two. Also, consider the shots batman took were point blank, not really long range attacks.

GreatestSin said:
The explosion means nothing, especially when Natasha hurt people with more durable Armor, and the only thing Batman is above her in is Strength and he is slower. You can't just give him the win based on Superior physical strength. That's seriously Biased.

she got her ass handed to her by bucky in civil war and BP showed that the electricity wont be dangerous with the right equipment, which, im sure batman has since i doubt that he wants to be knocked out by tasers :/

plus, batman is capable of breaking a traing soldiers neck with a single hand, this is some superhuman lvl stuff, natasha on the other hand is incredible agile and has some interesting gadgets but i dont see her winning once batman managed to come close enough, but the fight between them would be freaking awesome :D

GreatestSin said:
1.)she got her ass handed to her by bucky in civil war and BP showed that the electricity wont be dangerous with the right equipment, which, im sure batman has since i doubt that he wants to be knocked out by tasers :/
2.)plus, batman is capable of breaking a traing soldiers neck with a single hand, this is some superhuman lvl stuff, natasha on the other hand is incredible agile and has some interesting gadgets but i dont see her winning once batman managed to come close enough, but the fight between them would be freaking awesome :D
1.)Bucky is massively superior to Batman and Massively more durable to blut force. You can't compare Batman's strength to his, BP or Caps. Not to mention they were trying to subdue him, not kill him. And that's an assumption on Batman's part. Assumptions =/= Facts.

2.)I actually don't remember him breaking necks with one hand. If you're basing this off the dream Squence then that was 2 hands iirc. Batman's hits are like batering rams, no? If that's the case then He isn't gonna be winning that easily still based on strength considering People like Tony can survive hits from WS with only a numb arm as the only consequence, granted in Tony was poonded in the moment. And Natasha was still able to give him trouble in winter soldier and Civl War and again, even hawkeye could hold his own against BP for a subtantial amount of time and got the better on him, Granted BP wasn't fighting at the level he would have had it been Cap or Bucky.

Batman getting Close still doesn't guarntee him a win. And Natasha i arguable better at h2h,

1) only the metal arm gives bucky the advtange, otherwise his body is rather similar to bats, and in the fight with natasha the robo-arm didnt matter, he would have with without it too,

but yeah, i assumed the electric-protection but even if not, batmans suit survived a big explosion from a close distance, it should have at least some resistance towards electricity...

2) was it two hands? i thought the left was hold by a soldier but i could be wrong, and tony only has a numb arm while never recieving a real hit from bucky..

as for the fight, i should revise my optinion a big, i still go with batman but it wont be as easy as i thought :)

GreatestSin said:
1) only the metal arm gives bucky the advtange, otherwise his body is rather similar to bats, and in the fight with natasha the robo-arm didnt matter, he would have with without it too,
but yeah, i assumed the electric-protection but even if not, batmans suit survived a big explosion from a close distance, it should have at least some resistance towards electricity...

2) was it two hands? i thought the left was hold by a soldier but i could be wrong, and tony only has a numb arm while never recieving a real hit from bucky..

as for the fight, i should revise my optinion a big, i still go with batman but it wont be as easy as i thought :)
1.)Lol, no, Bucky is a super soldier like Cap and Batman is nowhere close to that level.

Ok, but he'd still have far less resistence than BP and that explosion was just a flame exposion, maybe it packed the force of a grenade but it was a flame explosion, still far less Durable and Black Widow still tanked getting blasted through steel doors on an Armored Truck from a Grenade from CrossBones even though she used one of the soilders as a meat shield from the blast itself.

2.)Bucky Punched Tony in the gut hard enough to send him back several meters after getting hit in the face with the top of his gun.

1) profile says "room lvl only with arm" and the other stuff is wall lvl like batmans, and in every movie they showed up i didnt see anything that would make either one visibly superior (ok, maybe im a bit biased towards bats)

well she used a soldier afterall, not idea how much it would reduce the explosions strength, unless someone calcs it :/

2) than he has even less strength than i thought, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vfNbxkTUQ from 0;14 begins,

his normal human punched had less strength than batmans, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqxlsM4D_o begin from 0:44, you can see that the guy flies a lot farther than tony, to boot, the guy was on his way directly towards batman, that means that he could have actually punched him even further away...

GreatestSin said:
1) profile says "room lvl only with arm" and the other stuff is wall lvl like batmans, and in every movie they showed up i didnt see anything that would make either one visibly superior (ok, maybe im a bit biased towards bats)
well she used a soldier afterall, not idea how much it would reduce the explosions strength, unless someone calcs it :/

2) than he has even less strength than i thought, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vfNbxkTUQ from 0;14 begins,

his normal human punched had less strength than batmans, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqxlsM4D_o begin from 0:44, you can see that the guy flies a lot farther than tony, to boot, the guy was on his way directly towards batman, that means that he could have actually punched him even further away...
1.)I don't know what the science is But Winter Soldier is able to trade Blows with Both Black Panther and Captain America, so they all scale from each other. Save for Durability of BP while wearing Panther suit. And Cap is capable of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9fS-0xG170

And that is far superior than what Batman has shown. Even in his Bat Armor. Eye Balling it looks like Tony slid 6-8 meters away while sliding through Tables and Chairs. Hell, they can even Trade Blows with Iron Man who sends people flying with single hits. Batman isn't comparable and he didn't punch that dude. In that same fight he showed what his punches are like and they are still far from what you're trying to make them out to be like.

Distance Bucky's Punch sent Tony Sliding:

Bucky's Punch

And Going frame by frame, that guy fell 2-3 meters from Batman and Slide 2-3 more. You want to argue that Batman's puch would have sent him farther then I can argue had it not been for the tables and chairs, Tony would have went farther. Batman isn't dishing out Hits comparable to Cap, Bucky, Black Panther and CrossBones (W/ His Arm Enhancements). And Bucky actually hit harder considering he hit tony with enough force to not only push him that far (Potentially farther) but also keep Tony Uprite without falling over and tumbling.

tony did not even reach the walls, i doubt that the chairs are such a good shock absorber, plus the fact that he only had a numb arm while not even being a trained man should say something..

and for cap: captain is above batman, but that doesnt mean bucky is(without robo-arm), in civil war they never fought, and in winter soldier they had their fight but look at the fight and everytime bucky had a strength measurement he was stopped by cap until he used his robo-arm(begin at 1:50 until end of clip), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

natasha also fougth and got overhelmed easily at 0:58

in the short fight with bucky we saw how easily he overhelmed her(in WS and in CW), batman is comparable (even if you give him the edge or not), the same feat can be pulled by him too (and he has mostlikely a even better durability thanks to his bulletproof suit), so i still vote for batman...

Batman should be able to take this due to superior intellect and skill, Natasha was trained as an assassin but Bruce has gone a step beyond that.

GreatestSin said:
1.)tony did not even reach the walls, i doubt that the chairs are such a good shock absorber, plus the fact that he only had a numb arm while not even being a trained man should say something..
2.)and for cap: captain is above batman, but that doesnt mean bucky is(without robo-arm), in civil war they never fought, and in winter soldier they had their fight but look at the fight and everytime bucky had a strength measurement he was stopped by cap until he used his robo-arm(begin at 1:50 until end of clip), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg

3.)natasha also fougth and got overhelmed easily at 0:58

4.)in the short fight with bucky we saw how easily he overhelmed her(in WS and in CW), batman is comparable (even if you give him the edge or not), the same feat can be pulled by him too (and he has mostlikely a even better durability thanks to his bulletproof suit), so i still vote for batman...
1.)Speaks Vols for the Durability of MCU Humans

2.)Bucky's body is enhanced to the same tier as Caps. He can trade Blows with Cap. Tanks serious Hits from Cap and BP. Can Keep Pace and potentially even outspeed Cap and BP. The Arm is Bucky's equivalent to Caps shield where as the rest of his body is equal to Cap. Come on, don't BS here, your only argument should be either it's He didn't hit Tony as Hard as he could or the Tables and Chairs stopped him from going further.

3.)By someone who is superior to Batman

4.)Batman isn't comparable. And if you want to get technical the only parts of his suit that are BP are the Black parts and Natasha as damaged people who are vastly more durable.

Talonmask said:
Batman should be able to take this due to superior intellect and skill, Natasha was trained as an assassin but Bruce has gone a step beyond that.
How is his intellect a factor here? Most of what we saw was Tony Stark type of intellect. And Skill? What Skill has he shown that is superior to BW skill? Hell, I'm harpressed to say that he's even superior than Melinda May.

How is his intellect a factor here? Most of what we saw was Tony Stark type of intellect. And Skill? What Skill has he shown that is superior to BW skill? Hell, I'm harpressed to say that he's even superior than Melinda May.

It would help him come up with a strategy to put Natasha down faster?

Because Batman is far from a regular brawler and is actually an expert martial artist? He's already superior to her in strength and durability, but he also has his gadgets like his gas grenades, which will provide him with a stealth advantage.

Talonmask said:
It would help him come up with a strategy to put Natasha down faster?
Because Batman is far from a regular brawler and is actually an expert martial artist? He's already superior to her in strength and durability, but he also has his gadgets like his gas grenades, which will provide him with a stealth advantage.

Natasha is an expert Martial Artist (And techinically Batman isn't stated to be one in the movie universe unless it was stated in like a Guide book or something). And she has shown doing what Batman did during the Warehouse scene on sevral occasions in the MCU.

She's bested even Ultron Drones (Which are modeled after The Iron Legion) in h2h.

Said drones are fodder, and in comparison to the other avengers (Including Hawkeye) she barely contributed.

PostmodernD said:
What is the vote count here? 6 - 2 in favor of Batman?
The vote count here is in favor of Batman but with BS reasoning. The only argument for Batman that is valid is that he has superior strength and comparable skill which even that is questionable.

Where as Natasha has superior speed and is => Bruce in Skill and likely is superior. She's proven to be able to harm those who are more durable than Bruce through various means. And considering she's => Hawkeye she should win based on the fact that Hawkeye is able to get the better of a Non-lethal BP who would still be physically stronger than them or at the very least the average Human when holding back.

Like literally majority of people for Batman aren't even addressing the main Issues here.

• He's stronger
  • She's Faster
  • She has the same tech as he (Minus the grappling Hook) and better tech.
  • She's arguable more skilled
I don't see any valid way of him winning just based on what has been said. Then you got people trying to downgrade Bucky to his level just to argue in his favor to say he wins. That's pretty Biased.

He gets hit by the electricity once it's pretty much over. And just because he's physically stronger doesn't mean he gonna break out of any graple Natasha decided to use on him. Batman is not Caps or Bucky's Level, you can't say she's gonna get overpowered like how Bucky did. And again only the black parts of Batman's suits are Bullet Proof.

The only one showing bias here is you. I'm not gonna post a four paragraph thesis on why I think he wins, especially to have the topic creator nitpick each time people disagree with his opinion. It's clear you wanted this to go one way, and that people disagree.

PostmodernD said:
The only one showing bias here is you. I'm not gonna post a four paragraph thesis on why I think he wins, especially to have the topic creator nitpick each time people disagree with his opinion. It's clear you wanted this to go one way, and that people disagree.
Just because i'm the creator does that mean i can debate on my opinion? Like seriously, does it? Just because I think widow wins doesn't mean everyone will so i made this to debate that, but just because somebody gives an opinion doesn't that is true so yes, I pick apart arguments. You say Batman is more skilled, I say how do you figure? Widow has shown doing what he has and them some.

You say he stronger than her, yes. he is. But widow has tangoed with stronger beings albiet she's lost, Batman is not comparable to them. Thus his greater strength isn't that big of a game changer.

Widow has shown that her tech can affect more durable people. I'm not Biased, you're just not considering everything.

If this is going to derange into insults, and the Thread Maker being unnable to accept others diverging from his opinion, I will lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back