• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Arkhamverse) vs Connor (Assassins's Creed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
Bak

I am vengeance! I am the night! I am Batman!
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B

Name:
Bruce Wayne (public name), Batman (superhero alias)

Origin: Batman: Arkham

Classification: Human, Caped Vigilante, Billionaire Playboy

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Peak Human Speed, Reactions, Stamina and Dexterity, Master of Martial Arts, skilled with gadgets and weapons, Master Detective, and a Master of Stealth.

Attack Potency: Wall level (Able to kick through steel bars and destroy brick walls)

Speed: Peak Human (Easily defeats numerous trained fighters at once on a regular basis)

Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Capable of tossing grown men around and snapping small metal bars with ease)

Striking Strength: Class KJ (Has harmed and defeated people on similar levels as him)

Durability: Wall level (Withstood hits from Bane who is much stronger than him. Including being thrown out windows and collapsing through wooden floors)

Stamina: Very high (Can still fight even while heavily injured)

Range: Standard Melee Range, higher with various gadgets and weapons

Standard Equipment:

• Batarang - Thrown at thugs to stun or knock them over. Also used to hit buttons.
  • Batclaw - Used to disarm thugs or pull foes closer. Can be used to pull down vents or weak walls.
  • Smoke Pellet - Used to escape from armed henchmen when under fire or to distract enemies and beat them up.
  • Grapple Hook/Gu - Used to grapple to vantage points and ledges.
  • Sonic Batarang - Used to attract the attention of nearby foes and can incapacitate them when detonated.
  • Remote Control Batarang - Batarangs which can be controlled to move in a direction, with adjustable speeds.
  • Remote Claw - Used to aim at enemies to attach and pull them together. It can use to attach objects to enemies and hang them on vantage points (the gadget was used by Deathstroke before Batman took it).
  • Concussion Detonator - Used to throw at enemies as it detonates to flash them dizziness.
  • Glue Grenade - Thrown at enemies to stuck in glue and can block steam vents. But the glue grenade was unstable that has been degraded into dust since Christmas Eve.
  • Remote Electrical Charge Gu - Used to shock foes or activate items such as doors.
  • Freeze Blast - Causes the target to be frozen in ice and unable to move. Can be used to block steam vents and allow passage.
  • Line Launcher - Launches a horizontal wire which allows travel over gaps.
  • Cryptographic Sequencer - Used to access radio frequencies and hack security consoles.
  • Disruptor - Used to override guns, medic packs, gun crates and detonate mines.
  • Voice Synthesizer - Used to mimic any voice to manipulate thugs and identified to voice access codes with the synthesizer.
  • Remote Hacking Device - Used to hack security consoles and download security codes on drones controlled by the militia that can turn the drones against them. Can be used to control the airship's system.
  • Shock Gloves - The Shock Gloves allows Batman to block electric attacks, instantly disable some enemies, like the ones with a shield and an electrical baton, and short circuit some objects within the environment.
Intelligence: Genius level intellect in multiple, unrelated fields

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses, though has repeatedly survived situations that would easily kill regular people. Questionable mental state and trauma from his childhood. Refuses to kill.

ACI-Connor

Summary
Ratonhnhaké:to was born to the Templar Haytham, and the village woman Kanieht├¡:io. As a young boy Conner's village was burned down by George Washington's forces, which he believed was caused by the Templars. This lead him to join the Assassins, and he was trained by Achilles Davenport. After his training was complete he took the name Connor. He temporarily formed an alliance with his father, but later kills him and his fellow templars, after discovering their true plans.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B

Name:
Ratonhnhaké:ton, Connor

Origin: Assassin's Creed

Classification: Assassin/Native American

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Master of Stealth, Master Fighter, Magnetism Manipulation (With the ring of Eden) Can control, manipulate the mind and create illusions (With the apple of Eden), Poison Manipulation (Poison darts, and blades)

Attack Potency: Wall level (Defeated large groups of soldiers, could push back a charging Elk, and can kill Bears, with his hidden blade).

Speed: Subsonic (Can dodge musket shots)

Lifting Strength: Peak Human

Striking Strength:
Class KJ

Durability:
Wall level (Is capable of defeating Templar comparable to him, and can survive long falls)

Stamina: Peak Human

Range: Standard Melee Distance, higher with weapons

Standard Equipment: Hidden Blades, Swords, Pistols, Muskets, Tomahawks, Poison darts, Bow and Arrows, Daggers, Rope Darts, and Traps

Intelligence: High

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Apple of Eden: The Apple is capable of creating incredibly lifelike illusions. Using the apple is possible to create illusory copies of oneself to fool your enemies in combat. It is also able to control the minds of others, although this can be resisted by having the DNA of The Ones Who Came Before. It can manipulate others by showing them their true desires, and can create an trap others in mentally projected worlds.
  • Ring of Eden:Using the Ring of Eden, he is capable of manipulating magnetism. He use this to create an electromagnetic force field around himself, that deflects metals. The ring works automatically without needing to be activated by Connor.
  • Eagle Vision: Eagle Vision is the 6th sense used by The Ones Who Came Before, and their descendents. It is an powerful sense that allows him to see other's intentions. It also enhances his other senses, allowing him see more clearly, and even hear other's heartbeats. Extremely powerful Eagle Vision users can see through walls and read others memories.
Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses

• Speed is Equalized
  • The battle takes place in a vast forest.

Connor via some better feats and eagle vision. And with the Apple of Eden he basically has a insanely powerful artifact from an omnipotent's garden that can literally one shot people just by raising it (as seen by Desmond). I'd say he takes this.

Plus Connor can one shot a soldier just by shouldering them into a wall, considering thats just his hands, his deadlier weapons could take this as well.

Not only this Connor can adapt to the area well due to it being a forest... and lets say without any technology around Batman can't really do anything.

Zhex10 said:
Not only this Connor can adapt to the area well due to it being a forest... and lets say without any technology around Batman can't really do anything.
That's not true. Bruce is a master of a lot of martial arts, a lot of them designed to take down armed opponents. If Connor didn't have the pieces of Eden, he would get dismantled.

Batman is probably the better fighter and has a good arsenal of gadgets, but Connor has the advantage of terrain and Batman has nothing against the apple of eden. I would say its slightly in Connors favour.

ScarletFirefly said:
Zhex10 said:
That's not true. Bruce is a master of a lot of martial arts, a lot of them designed to take down armed opponents. If Connor didn't have the pieces of Eden, he would get dismantled.
So is Connor.

Oh and if we take one of the best and foremost massacre records in AC3, Connor can kill 2075 soldiers on his own without dying.

Voting for Connor, Batman stands no chance against the Apple of Eden. Not only can it duplicate copies of Connor, but he will get utterly destroyed by its mind powers.

Colonel Krukov said:
Voting for Connor, Batman stands no chance against the Apple of Eden. Not only can it duplicate copies of Connor, but he will get utterly destroyed by its mind powers.
+ Connor can kill a man by shouldering them into a wall.

batman literally is not able to counter Connor's strength

Connor for above reasons, also Connor has eagle vision which makes any vision inpairment uselsess and Batman is not one to kill every enemy he fights meaning he's holding back at least to some degree in this fight (or at least at the start). Connor on the other hand basically is made to kill you in any way possible be it with guns, swords, knifes, or even his bare hands. Connor has the edge in my opinion as he will try to end the fight as quickly as possible.

Batman, He Fought against scarecrow and was able to be inmune to his fear gas so probaly the eden apple don't will work on him now.

Batman:6

Connor:5

Fear gas is completely different to a weapon that was essentially made by gods.

Of a civilization that could not stop their own extinction.

Also Batman is master on multiples types of martial arts while Connor is just a dirty assasin who kill guys who don't really had any experience fighting.

The First Civilization weren't gods, they were an advanced form of human beings, with better DNA. Also Batman has insanely high willpower and has resisted mind control and illusions countless times. And he is still highly more skilled in fighting than Connor.

In the case my vote wasn't counted, I'm voting Batman.

In addition, batman fought people that make the templars like simple humans( well.... they are simply humans.)

Bruce: 7

Connor: 6

I believe the AoE can also do energy damage but 1) Why attack with it when you can instantly dominate your opponents mind, and 2) I'm not sure about the damage output, although I remember it can easily kill the big brute guards instantly in AC:Brotherhood

Batman has fought against telepathic and psionic people before amd he wasn't affected. A mutant psychic tried to enter his mind and went directly into a coma. He had also resisted mind control through radio waves. He has resisted mind control on a scale that even Supes couldn't, so the Apple isn't working on him anytime soon, not until he man handles Connor.

What about the damage of the AoE?

Edit: This is Arkham batman so do the feats still apply?

@Krukov that was more the Sword of Eden's thing. The energy the Apple releases is pretty weak, its mostly used for illusions and knowledge.

I see, but it scan still can kill the big guards with one attack though.

.... OOOOOOOOHHhhhhhhhhhhh sssssssh********

I'm so stuped, we are talking about batman from arkham and the original, so all the feats that Scarlet mention doens't account on him.

I change my vote to inconclusive or inclining to batman with 6/10 high-low diff.

To my knowledge Arkham Batman doesn't know 127 styles or is nearly as resistant to Mind Manipulation as some of Scarlet's feats.

However he's still an inhumanly skilled fighter who's combated Scarecrow's toxins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back