• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Arkhamverse) vs Connor (Assassins's Creed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well balls, I didn't see this was Arkham Batman. Any chance to switch to the original? This dude is an imposter and has no feats -_-

The whole battle depends in if batman could whistand the the eden apple.

If he does, he win since he is better fighter, has better equipment and fought deathstroke who is far far better assasin than Connor.

If not, Connor just need to make him commit suicide.

ScarletFirefly said:
Well balls, I didn't see this was Arkham Batman. Any chance to switch to the original? This dude is an imposter and has no feats -_-
Too late now :p

Jk :D

ScarletFirefly said:
Batman has fought against telepathic and psionic people before amd he wasn't affected. A mutant psychic tried to enter his mind and went directly into a coma. He had also resisted mind control through radio waves. He has resisted mind control on a scale that even Supes couldn't, so the Apple isn't working on him anytime soon, not until he man handles Connor.
That's a bit iffy, those mind resists are for a broad sense and is made to invade a person's mind then control them. If we assume the piece of eden is suppose to work on normal humans the same as the game than no matter how much batman has shown to resist normal mind control, he can't fight something that is already inside of him biologically and tells him "do this". That's like telling your body stop bleeding. If you're doubtful heres a quote: "The Pieces of Eden were used to control humans, who were created by the Isu to work as slaves. Humans react to the effects of the Pieces of Eden through a unique neurotransmitter implanted in the brain." and source is here: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Pieces_of_Ede

Edit: This is of course if we can use lore to explain how the Pieces of Eden work.

Newendigo said:
The whole battle depends in if batman could whistand the the eden apple.
I'd give him some leeway but not like the "real" batman.

I love how some people didn't notice the version, despite me putting the profiles in the OP.

GreyFang82 said:
That's a bit iffy, those mind resists are for a broad sense and is made to invade a person's mind then control them. If we assume the piece of eden is suppose to work on normal humans the same as the game than no matter how much batman has shown to resist normal mind control, he can't fight something that is already inside of him biologically and tells him "do this". That's like telling your body stop bleeding. If you're doubtful heres a quote: "The Pieces of Eden were used to control humans, who were created by the Isu to work as slaves. Humans react to the effects of the Pieces of Eden through a unique neurotransmitter implanted in the brain." and source is here: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Pieces_of_Ede

Edit: This is of course if we can use lore to explain how the Pieces of Eden work.
Lol he has reasons, i change my to Connor.

Connor: 7

Bruce: 7 ( Assuming that Ryu still voting for the man of bat).

Oh I'm staying neutral. I'm just saying the advantages Scarlet brought up still exist in Arkham Batman, just not nearly to the extent as they are in Comic Batman.

I'm definitely not neutral towards Scarlet's meanness. That I strongly oppose :(

also. Half of batman's tech is literally useless due to Connor's ring which'll deflect literally any type of metal. A lot of his tech is made mostly from even a bit of metal so anything he tries to use will just be resisted

I am going with Connor because of the ring, that will make all of Batman's tech useless, probably including Batman's entire suit since it has some metal platings.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Batman for reasons above
the only reasons above were just fanboys and scarlet's reasons were not listed in the powers.

and most of Batman's tech is useless due to Connor's ring which doesn't let any metal come near him

GreyFang82 said:
The piece of eden isn't just some little gas or chemical weapon it was made to control humans with 100% efficiency. The only people that can resist it are ones with the genes that is both human and Isu which also give said people eagle vision as well. Basically the piece of eden can work on batman but not on connor. Citation is here: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Pieces_of_Ede
the apple was literally created by God to control any type of human, in fact it is the genetic gode to a human's emotion of freewill according to the movie, so the apple literally doesn't take over the mind, it takes over that freewill then manipulates it to do whatever the user wants them to do. It's only percieved as a mind illusion, when in source it's taking control over an emotion then manipulating it.

I think this can be added as Inconclusive

Colonel Krukov said:
Voting for Connor, Batman stands no chance against the Apple of Eden. Not only can it duplicate copies of Connor, but he will get utterly destroyed by its mind powers.
Connor had to become building level, have invisibility, and fly just to beat Washington with it, and the apple does MUCH MORE than just mind control. As seen with his fight w/ Washington and even then he had to kill him via large fall impact

I think that this is normal Connor (Not from the King Washington Tyranny DLC) It's up to GKS to decide whether or not to remove the votes and decide whether to add this now.

I believe the Washington DLC is not cannon, it's an alternate timeline. Even so, IIRC, Connor never became an Assassin in that timeline. Anyway, even this version of Batman still has a fair amount of resistance against mind attacking stuff.

ScarletFirefly said:
I believe the Washington DLC is not cannon, it's an alternate timeline. Even so, IIRC, Connor never became an Assassin in that timeline. Anyway, even this version of Batman still has a fair amount of resistance against mind attacking stuff.
Not listed in his powers...

+ the timeline should not affect the edens strength.

I think Batman takes this, but with really high difficulties. Nothing to add to the discussion though, I just think that his tech and mental resistances should be enough to allow him to beat the assassin before he does the same to Bat.

EliminatorVenom said:
I think Batman takes this, but with really high difficulties. Nothing to add to the discussion though, I just think that his tech and mental resistances should be enough to allow him to beat the assassin before he does the same to Bat.
This match is already inconclusive?

• facedesk*

Have you even heard of the series before CONNORS RING LITERALLY MAKES ALL HIS TECH USELESS AND THATS NOT COUNTING HE'LL TAKE OVER BATMAN'S FREEWILL AND THEN JUST THROW HIM OFF A CLIFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back