• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Batman VS Leonardo

Batman: TauanVictor, Confluctor, StekFence, Sonicflare9, MonkeyOfLife, Peppersalt43
Leonardo:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Voting Batman via Mind Manipulation (Can hypnotize people), Genius Intelligence, Sealing (Knows magic that allows him to seal someone in a crystal), Self-Perception Manipulation (Can manipulate his own perception of time), Enhanced Senses (Disarmed a foe on a shot described by Deathstroke as impossible. Smelled a fire in Gotham while he was underground outside the city. Smells well enough to identify chemicals. Can literally smell emotion. Described as having superior vision to Eagles, and easily saw Robin spy on him. Hears a dying man’s speech while at the top of a building and a alarm from three blocks away), Vehicular Mastery, Magic, Preparation.

Voting Batman via Mind Manipulation (Can hypnotize people), Genius Intelligence, Sealing (Knows magic that allows him to seal someone in a crystal), Self-Perception Manipulation (Can manipulate his own perception of time), Enhanced Senses (Disarmed a foe on a shot described by Deathstroke as impossible. Smelled a fire in Gotham while he was underground outside the city. Smells well enough to identify chemicals. Can literally smell emotion. Described as having superior vision to Eagles, and easily saw Robin spy on him. Hears a dying man’s speech while at the top of a building and a alarm from three blocks away), Vehicular Mastery, Magic, Preparation.
Wait a minute. Batman beat some magic out of zatanna before she died? That’s the scam for Sealing. But I’m like, ninety percent sure that was an elseworld story. Since it mentions him being like brothers with supes, and mother.

Wait a minute. Batman beat some magic out of zatanna before she died? That’s the scam for Sealing. But I’m like, ninety percent sure that was an elseworld story. Since it mentions him being like brothers with supes, and mother.
To my recalling, it was mind manipulation or something, but I am not 100% sure.

But superman and batman has called each brothers often, even without mind control.

Buttman fra
Also, Batman fra.
batman fra
Assuming grace hasn't begun, Batman FRA I guess
That's 6

Back