• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I saw this match on factpile, and it's kind of interesting, so let's have it here to see what you people think.

Majin Dark Schneider
Majin Dark Schneider.

Bassexe
Bass.EXE, the strongest NetNavi.

This is Dragon Knight Lucifer, obviously
Touhou - UI-70 Lunar Dial ~ Luna Clock
Touhou - UI-70 Lunar Dial ~ Luna Clock

Round 1: Speed Equalized

Round 2: Unequalized.

Fight takes place in Saggitarius A.

Winner by death and such.

Also, Epic Music

First off, nothing can realistically survive in Sagittarius A*, so it's an unrealistic fight location.

Second, I think this is a stalemate due to Bass' massive speed advantage and Schneider's regen.

Reppuzan said:
First off, nothing can realistically survive in Sagittarius A*, so it's an unrealistic fight location.
Second, I think this is a stalemate due to Bass' massive speed advantage and Schneider's regen.
Well in bastard they pretty much seal satan inside it and he escape.. I know satan is stronger than these guys but yes this is still possible.

Agree, this is a bad matchup.

I know this is an old thread but gonna give my thoughts anyway.

This is likely a stalemate for reasons above, but I think Bass could potentially win this via absorption sealing hax (he did this with Serenade in the Manga IIRC and a navi in the anime who's name escapes me)

So Bass should win IMO. Otherwise this is a stalemate.

Back