• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider VS Super Janemba

And you didn't hear what I said. His teleportation doesn't let him cross dimensions, and vice shout is meaningless when he doesn't know where to go, doesn't have any way to sense a mind and a soul, and he can only go to each individual place, which does nothing since he needs to destroy all 3 at once.

Oh no, he dies either way because of all the hax he can throw his way.

Pretty sure, that the discussion of wether or not Janmeba can't teleport to this place or not is speculation. I mean, he does have teleportation via spatial manipulation. Which would make it better than Goku's shunkan ido that teleports to other realms.

However, to say it can reach the astral realm seems to be conjecture. He only has shown to affect the physical and spiritual worlds-- so Occam's suggest he can teleport between those types of dimensions.

So, I have to disagree with @SSJRyu1. Janemba only way to EE Darsh is if he uses spatial manipulation to redirect Darsh's own EE to himself.

At best, I can see Janemba destroying soul and body, but not Eternal Atoms.

It is a totally different technique, so no, we wouldn't scale one to the other just because. Especially when Goku's relies on ki signature, unlike Janemba's quite obviously.

I do admit we could conjeture it as a possibility, but one I think is way too unlikely.

Well, he does have spatial manipulation and his powers have multi-dimensional range. So, I don't see why not. Not that it matters as he hasn't shown to be able to cross the mental or astral realm.

My idea more or less. Not to mention he would still need to destroy all 3 at once, so even assuming that he could destroy his soul and mind which I believe he has no way to, he couldn't kill him.

I think he can destroy soul and body but not mind. Yet, I agree that he cannot destroy all 3 at once on his own.

Dark Schneider also has the:

Bloodstone Dark Schneider creates a cursed space in which all damage dealt to him will be reflected onto his opponent with the same intensity.

Exodus + Light Wings + Jawbreaker: Dark Schneider flies straight into his opponent with pure, blazing force, breaking through dimensions for a tenth of a second.

Giran Ira: By creating a micro-black hole, Dark Schneider can negate attacks used against him by transporting them to another dimension. It can also be used to leap through dimensions, but the space-time distortion created would destroy an entire country.

Venom: A spell that summons digestive enzymes from the gates of Hell within the body of Dark Schneider's opponent. These enzymes quickly break down all the organic matter in their body, destroying most of it instantly and leaving only mush.

Led Zeppelin: Dark Schneider traps his opponent within a magical barrier and then summons starving souls from the depths of Hell into this space, leaving them to be ripped apart and consumed.

These techniques will be enough to beat Janemba!

Again, Janemba has no conceivable way to kill Schneider here, he isn't the type to go for knock out, and he really doesn't have other options.

inconclusive imo, space manipulation and self matter reconstruction makes most of Darsh's ability moot. Could go either way imo.

I have, but nothing convincing for both sides.I also have read the entire Bastard!! manga and watched Fusion Reborn a few times.

There's no way Janemba gets past Darshe's Eternal Atoms and Dispel Bounds, which passively negated his attacks unless they're physical. Furthermore, he can Judas Priest and EE him.

Yeah, Janemba doesn't have a chance. He can't get past Dispel Bound, while Darsh will eventually annihilate him with Judas Priest.

I agree, he can't destroy Eternal Atoms, but dispel bound gets neg with Dimension Slash. It also has been destroyed with enough AP. Janemba's matter reconstructio will render Darsh's physical attack ineffective and Bloodstone doesn't work if the user hits himself, which can be done via spatial manitpulation (wormhole redirection). Janemba has passive sealing, which could be a serious problem for Darsh.

Darsh's reactive power level and EE are the only things threatening Janemba, but EE can be redirected via Spatial manipulation. So, it comes up to when will Darsh catch up to Janemba's AP and if it will factor with Janemba's passive energy absorption.

The speed factor is also worth mention, as Janemba is Quadrillions FTL and Darsh is only 7000x FTL in Majin form. DKL has no mention of speed multiplier (it's hard to gauge its increased) , but even with his high multipliers it would take a considerable amount of time to catch up mathematically speaking. Tbh, I'm not sure if his speed increases proportionally with his AP. I don't remember that being mentioned in the manga..

It is true that Janemba cannot erase Darsh directly, but he can use his own power against him. It is also true that Darsh cannot physically harm Janemba (due to Janemba's matter manipulation) and would have to rely on his reactive power level to touch him and avoid being haxed with Spatial manipulation and physically desintegrated by Janemba's Ki. This is why, as a supporter of both verses, I genuinely believe this may actually turn to be inconclusive.

Side note: Janemba's stamina is significantly higher than Darsh iirc ( Janemba tired up Goku while he was in OtherWorld).

Dispel Bound will just regenerate and resist it and keep on doing so. I don't think Spatial Manipulation will be much use in blocking Dispel Bound, but if there's no speed equalized it's just a mess and the match doesn't go anywhere.

We still end at an impass. Be sure to correct me, but using Janemba's space manipulation about cutting space with his sword? Problem with this is, as Vegeta shows, that's all from his sword that can be broken, while Matter Reconstruction comes only from changing a rock and is never used on a living target. The passive sealing and stuff like that is also pretty useless if not almost combat inapliccable, as Janemba only used that on someone massively weaker than himself and never on Goku who he was actually fighting. Janemba also never used his wormholes to redirect attacks (correct if wrong).

And a much higher power means you can break the barriers, but they don't stop working because of this. Worse yet, they regen very quick.

Actually no. Janemba still has no resistance to heat so millions of degrees take him out, neither Absolute Zero, neither to the digestive enzymes he can summon from hell inside someone's body... the AP difference does nothing to Schneider really.

Actually, let me correct you. His space manipulation is not based on his sword. It is based on his ability to create wormholes through space to punch, send and redirects attacks. He actually did redirect Goku's ki attacks via wormholes and punch Goku through space. His matter manipulation is not based on him making his sword, he can manipulate matter on his body to put it together, regenerate and is unnaffected by separating his physical body. His powers are comparable to the Sentry if you watch his entire fight against Goku. Janemba's matter manipualtion renders heat moot, since he can put himself back together and is made of spiritual souls. The reason why Gogeta one shotted him was because he was much superior and has soul manipulation.

Actually SSJ3 was equal to Super Janemba, the reason why Goku got roflstomp was because of Janemba's hax. Not to mention he has passive power absorption and nullification. I know dispel bounds regen quickly, but Janemba has sufficient power to get through all of them in one shot, rendering Darsh momentarily vulnerable.

The thing is, the AP difference is a big factor, because it will force Darsh to use a lot of magic to keep up, where as Janemba's reservoir of energy doesn't drain when he uses his hax.

Janemba is one of the few villains in DB that has enough hax to contend against Darsh tbh. I mean just look at his profile.

Oh right, Super Janemba is the one that uses those for redirecting. And no, Matter Manip comes from his reconstructing that piece of rock to hit Goku. He wasn't recreating his matter with matter manip as far as we know, simply teleporting while regenerating. Though it doesn't change much whichever it is. Being made of souls doesn't stop him from being a physical body, and high-mid does nothing to getting vaporized, which is whats gonna happen with millions of degrees.

He actually was stronger. Compare and contrast Janemba reeling from Goku's strikes but being barely hurt, vs Goku looking ragegd after one ki blast and severely hurt after his mouth blast. His magical crystals and barriers are the ones that absorb, not him as a whole. And nullification was never used in combat.

I mean... considering Uriel and Schneider struggled to break each other's shields by the time they were exchanging millions of blows every moment due to their Regenerationn speed, am not entirely sure. I also don't remember an instance of them breaking through every single shield in one attack, but I won't trust my memory and wait for confirmation from someone else.

I did look at his profile, which is why I am saying what I am saying. Especially since the ap difference is only for the fat, dumber Janemba. Super Janemba is actually grossly beat in the AP category considering how DK is multiplying his power 130-fold just by existing.

Back