• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bastard!! Revisions Part 1: Attack Potency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade Kali Strine said:
Darsh boosted his power and charged up so that he could match Uriel. Also, he got more than 1 boost. The old man said that he was getting multiple of them, each one boosting him by 130 x. Even if we say it only happened 2 times, that's still a 16,900 boost. That should get him into Multi-Galaxy.
Again, no. Dark Schneider shifted into the DKL to match Uriel's Augoeides. After a bit of fighting, Uriel then boosted his power by 130x, and Dark Schneider whipped out the Bloodstone to level the playing field since Uriel had become more powerful than him in that moment.

And I don't remember Dark Schneider continuiously recieving 130x boosts... Could you link some of these scans?

In Ch. 130, Uriel started getting 130 x boosts. There were mutliple, and dialogue implies that they were still going throughout the following scene of them charging up. It's impossible to know the exact number, but it was a minimum of 2, as we see at least 2 of them taking place. Quote, "His energy increased by 130 times ... And it's still rising! At 130 fold! "

In Ch 131, Beelzebub explains a bit of why Uriel's power is boosting . Then, he starts saying that this is happening for both of them . So, Darsh didn't GET the 130 x boosts, but he was getting his own unnumbered boosts that were able to keep him neck and neck with Uriel, even after Uriel's boosts.

Darsh didn't pull out Bloodstone because he was at a big disadvatage either. In fact, he was shown to be about equal to Uriel even without it. He used Hell Rider LIght Wings. Then charged i with Exodus .With Jaw Breaker Light Wings he was able to clash evenly. WIth Super Demonic Dimensional Seperatio he was able to actually push Uriel back a bit , but only held the advatage shorty beforing going back to the basicaly even clash. When they fell back into their clash, Beelzebub comments that the battle could go either way. Three pages later, Bloodstone is activated .

Going off of multiple statements from Beelzebub and the way their clash is shown, DKL was boosted up to just around Uriel's level even before Bloodstone. So, I think scaling him to the boosted Uriel is completley justified. So, 16,900 x Galaxy, which I think is Multi-Galaxy.

Wade Kali Strine said:
In Ch. 130, Uriel started getting 130 x boosts. There were mutliple, and dialogue implies that they were still going throughout the following scene of them charging up. It's impossible to know the exact number, but it was a minimum of 2, as we see at least 2 of them taking place. Quote, "His energy increased by 130 times ... And it's still rising! At 130 fold! "
In Ch 131, Beelzebub explains a bit of why Uriel's power is boosting . Then, he starts saying that this is happening for both of them . So, Darsh didn't GET the 130 x boosts, but he was getting his own unnumbered boosts that were able to keep him neck and neck with Uriel, even after Uriel's boosts.

Darsh didn't pull out Bloodstone because he was at a big disadvatage either. In fact, he was shown to be about equal to Uriel even without it. He used Hell Rider LIght Wings. Then charged i with Exodus .With Jaw Breaker Light Wings he was able to clash evenly. WIth Super Demonic Dimensional Seperatio he was able to actually push Uriel back a bit , but only held the advatage shorty beforing going back to the basicaly even clash. When they fell back into their clash, Beelzebub comments that the battle could go either way. Three pages later, Bloodstone is activated .

Going off of multiple statements from Beelzebub and the way their clash is shown, DKL was boosted up to just around Uriel's level even before Bloodstone. So, I think scaling him to the boosted Uriel is completley justified. So, 16,900 x Galaxy, which I think is Multi-Galaxy.
This.

@Wade Kali Strine:

Well holy shit. That was a very nice catch of yours. I was under the impression that Darsh activated bloodstone to level himself to Uriel since Uriel was beating him... Guess I should have re-read that volume before thinking that.

But, with this new evidence presented, I am now convinced that Dark Schneider is Multi-Galaxy level as DKL.

Sheoth said:
@Wade Kali Strine:
Well holy shit. That was a very nice catch of yours. I was under the impression that Darsh activated bloodstone to level himself to Uriel since Uriel was beating him... Guess I should have re-read that volume before thinking that.

But, with this new evidence presented, I am now convinced that Dark Schneider is Multi-Galaxy level as DKL.
NICE! Thanks for going by the evidence!

Also, based on that scaling, AoD should be around Universal, correct? Considering he fodderizes the previous form and is stated to be on the level of those "Closest to God" in the verse. That includes Satan, who literally created the first stage of the big bang in base, thousands of years ago, wihthout even going all out.

@Wade Kali Strine:

In my honest opinion, Adam of Darkness should remain at unknown. True, he did finish off Uriel's Augoeides, but it was already disintegrating and wasn't at full strength. Although the "closest to God" quote is kind of vague, and may just refer to the ability rather than power. Though it could warrant a possibly Universal rating for Adam of Darkness.

And on another note, Satan would be upgraded to Multi-Galaxy level as a result of this as well.

Sheoth said:
Though it could warrant a possibly Universal rating for Adam of Darkness.

And on another note, Satan would be upgraded to Multi-Galaxy level as a result of this as well.
Possilby Universal sounds pretty good to me.

Sweet! He is definitely above both of them though. I think a (Likely higher) or something like that would be fitting.

"At least 3-B, probably higher" may be best for Adam of Darkness.

Promestein said:
"At least 3-B, probably higher" may be best for Adam of Darkness.
This could work as well, considering I did also notice one more thing:

The Adam of Darkness power seemingly faded immediately after restoring Amriel. This could be an indicator that it is only "abilities like God" rather than "power like God" that he recieved.

Though it is possible that the Dark Schneider willingly concealed the Adam of Darkness visage...

AoD is also one of the main components of the Negative Genesis, and it was supposed to basically let Darsh fight Jesus in the future. Although, that will likely never happen because Hagiwara is a bastard. (Pun intended) So, he can rival Jesus. (Whatever that may mean)

Sheoth said:
Though it is possible that the Dark Schneider willingly concealed the Adam of Darkness visage...
I think it is a transformation, just like Judas Pain or DKL. Basically, he reverted to base because he didn't need to fight anymore. It was over, so why stay in that form, you know?

Also, I found the statement I was mentioning before. He has a feat that only "God or the one closest to him " could do. That means God, Satan, and possibly Jesus.

I asked Ant for permission since a large number of the staff agreed with the updates. I am just waiting for him to give the ok.

Great! I have been waiting for Bastard!! upgrades on this site for a while. I might start crying from joy. :( You guys... We did it... We really did it...

"Shrugs" I don't think anyone really disagreed with them and it would be kind of hypocritical to use DBZ boosts and not Bastard!! boosts

Really Sheoth? Sometime i just go with how many people including the number of our staff has agreed to.

Then again, i guess it's better to have him or Kavpeny give us ok's......sometimes for me at least. :p

Well in a normal case, I would probably go ahead with it by now. But these are some pretty big upgrades, so I want to be certain it's ok first.

@Sheoth: Oh that makes sense. If it's really big (pause tho), just wait for the head bureaucrats to give you the ok. Yeah, i forgot how big (pause again) theses changes were.

Btw, should we just bring Konron's page back but just clear it to unknown for the moment? Feel like that would be good so that the changes also affect him as well. I mean i could do that right now, actually...

Well, do you know why his page was deleted in the first place?

Sheoth said:
Well, do you know why his page was deleted in the first place?
Cuz Ant deleted due to the page being poorly made and i thnk something about unjustified stats?

I see. Well, we could bring it back I suppose. But we can wait for Ant to confirm the upgrades first.

I think that it is okay to apply the upgrades.

I restored Konron's page just now so whenever your ready Sheoth, you can edit his page to do the nesscery changes to it.

Oh that is a good one to know on that, yes. @Wade.

Is speed and other things the next major thing to look at, Sheoth? o_O

Dude Sheoth, don't forget to change the stats and not just the Tiers man. Just pointing that out, man.

Striking strength as well, if it is comparable to their Attack Potencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back