• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Basically Alex Mercer VS An Anime Girl (Damien Macintosh VS Asuna Kamakura) (Unchosen VS Bakuhatsu) (GRACE)

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised
  • Beginning-of-series Asuna in her 7-B version is used
  • Post-Villanous Outbreak Damien is used with his biomass armor
  • Controlled Undertaker is restricted
  • Both start 10 metres apart
  • SBA for everything else
London at night (From Death Battle)

Screenshot_2024-08-25_at_4.43.18_PM.png

Fight Theme:

Stats:
  • Damien scales to Baseline 7-B (6.3 Megatons)
  • Asuna scales to 7-B (14.28 Megatons)
  • Asuna has a 2.26x AP advantage

• Damien Scales to Baseline Class M (100,000 Kilograms)
  • Asuna Scales to Baseline Class G (100,000,000 Kilograms)
  • Asuna has a 1,000x LS advantage
Who wins?:

Artificial American Hero:

"My fighting spirit is gonna keep surging... UNTIL I CAN OVERCOME ANYTHING!!!": 3

An actual Hero shows up (Incon):

Last edited:
Starting off, Damiens Contact-Based Blood & Biological Manipulation definitely seems deadly and a way for him to one-shot asuna if he gets the chance if i'm interpreting it correctly, although asuna can see any surprise attacks coming thanks to danger sense, and has extremely good acrobatics to back it up, so it'll take a lot of effort for that to happen. Damien doesn't seem to be the best at making plans either, since he has average intelligence, And he's going up against a Genius Combatant 🗿 So i think asuna's street smarts will be really useful here.

How skilled & experienced is damian, exactly? That could potentially make up for it

Starting off, Damiens Contact-Based Blood & Biological Manipulation definitely seems deadly and a way for him to one-shot asuna if he gets the chance if i'm interpreting it correctly, although asuna can see any surprise attacks coming thanks to danger sense, and has extremely good acrobatics to back it up, so it'll take a lot of effort for that to happen. Damien doesn't seem to be the best at making plans either, since he has average intelligence, And he's going up against a Genius Combatant 🗿 So i think asuna's street smarts will be really useful here.

How skilled & experienced is damian, exactly? That could potentially make up for it
He's a pretty skilled fighter, primarily being a tactician in stealth and fast movement at the same time, although I did put his intelligence as average because other than his gleeful martial arts mastery, he's just an average guy in intelligence which is what I considered.

His fighting style mainly consists on "tornado stalling" the opponent (aka running around them and occasionally attacking physically) while throwing biomass at them for the biomass to stick and damage them or for the biomass to just attack them by altering its physiology and either lunging at them or creating weaponry like spikes to pierce through them. If the biomass doesn't work though his style changes to getting far away to shoot his Blood-Shots which are slightly stronger than his Biomass, and also have a massive AOE too due to its size and explosion AOE, and he can spam them more frequently due to blood being quicker to passively generate than his biomass. He can also mix those fighting styles by putting biomass in his blood or blood in his biomass to make either his biomass explode stronger when hit or to make his biomass leap from the blood shots towards anything, and he can also "semi-teleport" by transporting his consciousness into his biomass too, but he can't multiply himself.

Though if desperate times call for desperate measures, he will just get physical, and to summarise his fighting style in that case, it would be like a more aggressive ultra instinct, because I can't explain it very well.

So needless to say, he's very experienced, not only in conventional martial arts such as Krav Maga but by also having multiple fighting methods that can be mixed for different occasions

He's a pretty skilled fighter, primarily being a tactician in stealth and fast movement at the same time, although I did put his intelligence as average because other than his gleeful martial arts mastery, he's just an average guy in intelligence which is what I considered.

His fighting style mainly consists on "tornado stalling" the opponent (aka running around them and occasionally attacking physically) while throwing biomass at them for the biomass to stick and damage them or for the biomass to just attack them by altering its physiology and either lunging at them or creating weaponry like spikes to pierce through them. If the biomass doesn't work though his style changes to getting far away to shoot his Blood-Shots which are slightly stronger than his Biomass, and also have a massive AOE too due to its size and explosion AOE, and he can spam them more frequently due to blood being quicker to passively generate than his biomass. He can also mix those fighting styles by putting biomass in his blood or blood in his biomass to make either his biomass explode stronger when hit or to make his biomass leap from the blood shots towards anything, and he can also "semi-teleport" by transporting his consciousness into his biomass too, but he can't multiply himself.

Though if desperate times call for desperate measures, he will just get physical, and to summarise his fighting style in that case, it would be like a more aggressive ultra instinct, because I can't explain it very well.

So needless to say, he's very experienced, not only in conventional martial arts such as Krav Maga but by also having multiple fighting methods that can be mixed for different occasions
Cool Cool

I doubt simply throwing Biomass at Asuna is going to work, though, especially if he can’t throw them in danmaku-like fashion like Asuna commonly goes against (Which I can’t see on Damian’s profile) not to mention that I’m not entirely sure if Damien has gone up against anyone with precognition before as well.

As for the blood shots, if Asuna see’s them coming but doesn’t have time to avoid them, she could probably use a riftway to do that instead, or counter it outright with one of her own moves, either through sheer AP, or using her own TK to send it back, which I think Asuna has the LS for. If Asuna is far enough, She could also try to throw a building at it to cause it to explode early on impact too, and lots more.

The Bloodshots overall seem to be 3x faster than the combat speed of both here, though precognition would help help asuna to some degree, especially at a long distance, and if she has a skill like [Turbocharge] activated, she can overcome those faster attacks too. Even if Damien can spam them, it’s something very similar to things Asuna has faced before, too, and Asuna has more than enough agility for that as well.

Cool Cool

I doubt simply throwing Biomass at Asuna is going to work, though, especially if he can’t throw them in danmaku-like fashion like Asuna commonly goes against (Which I can’t see on Damian’s profile) not to mention that I’m not entirely sure if Damien has gone up against anyone with precognition before as well.

As for the blood shots, if Asuna see’s them coming but doesn’t have time to avoid them, she could probably use a riftway to do that instead, or counter it outright with one of her own moves, either through sheer AP, or using her own TK to send it back, which I think Asuna has the LS for. If Asuna is far enough, She could also try to throw a building at it to cause it to explode early on impact too, and lots more.

The Bloodshots overall seem to be 3x faster than the combat speed of both here, though precognition would help help asuna to some degree, especially at a long distance, and if she has a skill like [Turbocharge] activated, she can overcome those faster attacks too. Even if Damien can spam them, it’s something very similar to things Asuna has faced before, too, and Asuna has more than enough agility for that as well.
Those are definitely things that would aid her, and truth is Damien has never gone against someone with precognition, although her advantage seems to mainly come in ranged attacks, so what would happen if Damien got close to her? Since his mobility would be faster than her's by transmitting his consciousness through his biomass Blood-Shots and simple Biomass throws from his tendrils or just from throwing them outright, and since those attacks are faster than her, he should be able to catch up with her, no? Based on what I know about her the defining thing Is whether Damien can get close to her, and if he does, he would only need to touch her to absorb her biomass and insta-kill her. And does she have Precognition on all of the times?

Those are definitely things that would aid her, and truth is Damien has never gone against someone with precognition, although her advantage seems to mainly come in ranged attacks, so what would happen if Damien got close to her? Since his mobility would be faster than her's by transmitting his consciousness through his biomass Blood-Shots and simple Biomass throws from his tendrils or just from throwing them outright, and since those attacks are faster than her, he should be able to catch up with her, no? Based on what I know about her the defining thing Is whether Damien can get close to her, and if he does, he would only need to touch her to absorb her biomass and insta-kill her. And does she have Precognition on all of the times?
Danger sense is an instinctive thing, so yeah, pretty much.

Even if asuna doesn't see that coming, she'll still be avoiding the biomass shots regardless, and it'll be hard to get in close if asuna is attacking back anyway, which she will be. Conscioussness-Transportation is presume is basically teleportation, yes, And throwing them at high hypersonic+ speeds that way would technically make him faster, but if asuna has trouble with that, She can use skills like [Turbocharge] to get faster, and her precognition will prevent her from getting blitzed this way too.

Even if damien does get close though, even ignoring precognition that would allow her to see it coming, asuna has more than enough LS to just send him flying back again with her Psuedo-Telekenesis, And asuna is no slouch when it comes to close-range combat either. She can get in close to opponents superior to her, such as kedron during the dark forest fight, and still win. Damien also doesn't seem to have dealt with someone quite as acrobatic as asuna, so he'd need a good strategy to catch her if he tries that.

You also mentioned something similar to this on the discord. Dozens of tendrils is good, but asuna has dealt with danmaku shots in the thousands before, even in this key, so i don't think it'll be too much of a problem for her to deal with. If they form like spiderwebs, she could also break out of any tricks her tried to pull with those with a riftway or potentially just destroy it forcefully with ap.

Firstly what's LS? and secondly you say she could be able to break out of his attacks and attack him however as I said, simple touch is what's necessary to absorb the biomass, and both his tendrils and he himself can do that, so if things did end up like this, what would she do?

Firstly what's LS? and secondly you say she could be able to break out of his attacks and attack him however as I said, simple touch is what's necessary to absorb the biomass, and both his tendrils and he himself can do that, so if things did end up like this, what would she do?
Lifting strength, it’s independent of AP. If someone has higher LS than their enemy but still having lower attack potency, they will still be able to grapple/overpower them in some cases

Lifting strength, it’s independent of AP. If someone has higher LS than their enemy but still having lower attack potency, they will still be able to grapple/overpower them in some cases
I see, truth is she does have slightly stronger lifting strength than him, but that wouldn't really matter if she can't touch him, right?

Lifting Strength

She doesn't need to touch them physically. She just needs to use magic to do that, which is like 99% of her attacks. Even if the biomass affected magical properties somehow (Which it shouldn't to my knowledge, cause verse equalization) She can still use a riftway to escape.
I see, truth is she does have slightly stronger lifting strength than him, but that wouldn't really matter if she can't touch him, right?
It's moreso for Telekinesis-Based moves, that's what i mean

Lifting Strength

She doesn't need to touch them physically. She just needs to use magic to do that, which is like 99% of her attacks. Even if the biomass affected magical properties somehow (Which it shouldn't to my knowledge, cause verse equalization) She can still use a riftway to escape.

It's moreso for Telekinesis-Based moves, that's what i mean
Well honestly after all this I don't think there's anything Damien can do really, sure he can insta-kill her via touch but she pretty much hax stomps him to oblivion despite his way greater regeneration

Well honestly after all this I don't think there's anything Damien can do really, sure he can insta-kill her via touch but she pretty much hax stomps him to oblivion despite his way greater regeneration
Asuna does have ways to win other than trying to bypass his regeneration (Which would be tedious especially if he has biomass spread out in a lot of places), Such as KO'ing or incapacitating him, but the former is more likely. Damien has wincons of his own with his ability to one-shot at least, but i do find it more likely for asuna to win, since she's a way different opponent in general and has the means and brains to defend and hold damian off until she can use them. Is that a vote for her?

Asuna does have ways to win other than trying to bypass his regeneration (Which would be tedious especially if he has biomass spread out in a lot of places), Such as KO'ing or incapacitating him, but the former is more likely. Damien has wincons of his own with his ability to one-shot at least, but i do find it more likely for asuna to win, since she's a way different opponent in general and has the means and brains to defend and hold damian off until she can use them. Is that a vote for her?
Yeah a vote for her honestly

Back