• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Naruto stats

So AP: at least city level+

Durability: mountain to island level (the feat hasn't been calculated and i think it is somewhere between the 2)

Speed: MHS (for being able to keep up with sasuke and from powerscaling from previous hokages)

With no problem? He use chakra to catch it. You can easily see that in the photo. The other one was bijuu Naruto not Naruto. And the last one is blocked with his forearm he didn't catch it.

That means that he only needs a bit of chakra on his hand to destroy Ichigo's sword and then make him pi** in his pants with his glance only.

Wbaez93 said:
That means that he only needs a bit of chakra on his hand to destroy Ichigo's sword and then make him pi** in his pants with his glance only.
Let's keep a civilized tone .

@Ryuuzakiscorpio These are called outliers and they happen a lot on anime and manga, naruto tanked a continent level attack without a scratch ,i don't think that's weak.

@Wbaez93 what are your suggestions about naruto's base stats?

Based on what I've seen, EoS Naruto does have differing base stats that the currently listed ones.

• Attack Potency needs a boost, yes. City level+ is definitely reasonable.
  • Durability needs a boost. I would like the Calc Group to go through it once, though.
  • Speed might need an upgrade, but it's quite unlikely.
  • Striking Strength needs an upgrade, though by how much I'm not sure. Again, Class GJ is a reasonable aasumption.
I want both SDZ and Illuminati's opinion before making any changes, though.

Hmmmm... well I not really up to date with Naruto or anything else for that matter but the suggested upgrades...

Attack Potency: City Level+... Is this via scaling from Hinata in the last?. Anyhow it seems reasonable.

Durability: Regarding durability I have no clue. It seems to require a boost. To what level however that I cannot say.

Speed: I don't think any changes to speed should be made. The suggested upgrade seems to be MHS+ for keeping up with Sasuke who is MHS+. I find it more likely that this is an inconsistency.

Sasuke doesn't really have any forms which increase his speed as far as I know however Naruto does. So if Base Naruto's speed = Sasuke's speed. Then that would mean that Naruto's speed (with his strongest form) >>>>>>> Sasuke's speed. I find this very unlikely.

For the others stats (Striking Strength and Lifting Strength). I can't much regarding any upgrades to Lifting Strength but for Striking Strength Class GJ (as Lord Kavpeny already said) seems to be reasonable...

I don't mind upgrades. I stated my opinion of them above. I'm talking about current Naruto. Not Naruto that tanked toneri. That's old naruto. Naruto Gaiden is after that and so is the new movie.

Also i didn't know that normal sword = sword made of spirtual particles. lol

@Ziel

The speed i suggested is mhs ,which should be reasonable since sakura and kakashi are mhs, sasuke probably wasn't going full speed but keeping up with him should put naruto on that level.

His AP is scaled from sasuke's chidori

but you have no proof what so ever that base naruto is superior to sakura or lee, i mean its a circular argument, your saying that sakura is MHS by keeping up with some of naruto forms, and now your trying to powerscale base naruto to that form? also no evidence he superior to lee in DC...

I won't argue about sakura, i just mentioned her as an example.

Sasuke's chidori is city level (for destroying the part of the meteor lee couldn't) and naruto's rasengan can always stalemate it.

About naruto's speed, the calc on the first post uses a time frame of 1 min ,i think 2-5 min is a more appropriate one.

You guys... do realize that base Naruto always has the Six Sages' chakra already active, it's a permanent transformation much like Saiyan Beyond God from DB that's why I made jokes on how similar it. Their power should be comparable to Juubi because of Juubi's ability to fight against the Sage of Six while he was in a weakened state.

Kkapoios said:
Sasuke's chidori is city level (for destroying the part of the meteor lee couldn't) and naruto's rasengan can always stalemate it.
but rasengan stallmated chidori while chidori was a small spear-like jutsu and not a beam out of energy, why is rasengan equalled to a chidori (which clearly had a upgrade)? is it because it was equal to chidori in the previous encounters?

chidori is not a beam of energy, Sasuke used a normal chidori which is blue (his six paths chidori is black) so no upgrade,

Naruto and sasuke were rivals from the beginning ,stalemating each other is a very important part of the plot,and naruto had finally surpassed him ,so yeah his base rasengan should be equal to sasuke's base chidori.

It is not necessarily an incosistence, anyway saying that base naruto can't be compared to sasuke's weakest attack is just not logical

It doesn't... matter... comparably they should be on par with the Juubi after gaining the use of the Six Sage Chakra...

Davy0 said:
It doesn't... matter... comparably they should be on par with the Juubi after gaining the use of the Six Sage Chakra...
Well naruto can in his higher forms ,but he recieves extreme boosts with each form and it would be illogical for his base to be as powerful as six paths sage mode.

Kkapoios said:
chidori is not a beam of energy, Sasuke used a normal chidori which is blue (his six paths chidori is black) so no upgrade,
Naruto and sasuke were rivals from the beginning ,stalemating each other is a very important part of the plot,and naruto had finally surpassed him ,so yeah his base rasengan should be equal to sasuke's base chidori.
if i said upgrade i didnt mention the senjutsu+chidori (or amatesu+chidori) one, i mentioned that chidori evolved into a beam of energy (the complete normal chidori who was spear-lvl)...

now, can it simply be assumed that base rasengan has this lvl too only because chidori reached that? i dont understand where the connection is, they can be equal in the past but until shown otherwise chidori is city-lvl while rasengan should stay at his previous stat :)

btw, arent you contradicting yourself with "stalemating each other is a very important part of the plot,and naruto had finally surpassed him"? XD

Kkapoios said:
Davy0 said:
Well naruto can in his higher forms ,but he recieves extreme boosts with each form and it would be illogical for his base to be as powerful as six paths sage mode.
But he's always i nthe Six Paths Sage Mode. His base is the Six Paths Sage Mode. It's why in the movie he could perform superhuman feats against Toneri while outside his superior form to begin with. That's the most logical assumption. What you are seeing, is that same mode boosted by the chakra of Kyuubi. Sage Chakra is redundant, thus he doesn't need to use it anymore. The Kyuubi's chakra mixed with the Six Sage Chakra (Kyuubi 100%) is the Six Sage Mode that you're implying but that's not Six Sage Mode. Those abilities he can use can be activated at any time by him. The reason why Madara and Obito looked the way they did was because they were the holders of Juubi. Thus they had pasty, gray skin, if that is also what you're implying.

So basically, their base literally is Six Sage Mode, now.

GreatestSin said:
Kkapoios said:
if i said upgrade i didnt mention the senjutsu+chidori (or amatesu+chidori) one, i mentioned that chidori evolved into a beam of energy (the complete normal chidori who was spear-lvl)...
now, can it simply be assumed that base rasengan has this lvl too only because chidori reached that? i dont understand where the connection is, they can be equal in the past but until shown otherwise chidori is city-lvl while rasengan should stay at his previous stat :)

btw, arent you contradicting yourself with "stalemating each other is a very important part of the plot,and naruto had finally surpassed him"? XD
Let me rephrase that, on the beginning sasuke was ahead of naruto ,naruto catch up, then sasuke was ahead again, the whole series is like sasuke>= naruto, but in the end naruto surpassed sasuke , so his basic rasengan should be at least equal to sasuke's base chidori.

Chidori is still a small spear ,i think you are talking about this jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori_Sharp_Spear which is a version of chidori that was used in early mid shippuden.

Davy0 said:
Kkapoios said:
Davy0 said:
But he's always i nthe Six Paths Sage Mode. His base is the Six Paths Sage Mode. It's why in the movie he could perform superhuman feats against Toneri while outside his superior form to begin with. That's the most logical assumption. What you are seeing, is that same mode boosted by the chakra of Kyuubi. Sage Chakra is redundant, thus he doesn't need to use it anymore. The Kyuubi's chakra mixed with the Six Sage Chakra (Kyuubi 100%) is the Six Sage Mode that you're implying but that's not Six Sage Mode. Those abilities he can use can be activated at any time by him. The reason why Madara and Obito looked the way they did was because they were the holders of Juubi. Thus they had pasty, gray skin, if that is also what you're implying.
Six paths sage mode is kurama eyes + sage mode eyes without the makeup, base naruto is blue eyes.He can indeed activate it any time he wants but it's not activated all the time.The stats are about his base form where he is not using six paths senjutsu.

EDIT: In his fight against toneri he used regular sage mode and kurama chakra (which has partially infused with six paths chakra) not full six paths sage mode. Him tanking that huge explosion, punching the toneri puppet with huge force is his base stats without him using 6PSM.

Kkapoios said:
Let me rephrase that, on the beginning sasuke was ahead of naruto ,naruto catch up, then sasuke was ahead again, the whole series is like sasuke>= naruto, but in the end naruto surpassed sasuke , so his basic rasengan should be at least equal to sasuke's base chidori.

Chidori is still a small spear ,i think you are talking about this jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chidori_Sharp_Spear which is a version of chidori that was used in early mid shippuden.
first: naruto = sasuke, is like that, and will be like that as long as kishi writes the story ^_^

second: why does rasengan suddenly become equal to movie-chidori if we have not seen anything that would suggest that? assuming rasengan=chidori simply because naruto is equal to sasuke doesnt make sense...

btw, im not talking about chidori-spear, im talking about the normal chidori which is used with one hand and had a function similar to a spear, it also creates a similar wound... this is the chidori which is equal to rasengan, in the movie chidori got more powerful, until basic-rasengan doesnt show to be equal i dont see how it can be assumed to be equal :I

Kkapoios said:
Davy0 said:
Kkapoios said:
Davy0 said:
Six paths sage mode is kurama eyes + sage mode eyes without the makeup, base naruto is blue eyes.He can indeed activate it any time he wants but it's not activated all the time.The stats are about his base form where he is not using six paths senjutsu.
EDIT: In his fight against toneri he used regular sage mode and kurama chakra (which has partially infused with six paths chakra) not full six paths sage mode. Him tanking that huge explosion, punching the toneri puppet with huge force is his base stats without him using 6PSM.
But he doesn't need to use it. The Chakra permanently increased his stats after gaining it. The same for Sasuke. Still funny he couldn't use his libido eye quickly. He needed "heat to turn it on".

Kkapoios said:
So AP: at least city level+

Durability: mountain to island level (the feat hasn't been calculated and i think it is somewhere between the 2)

Speed: MHS (for being able to keep up with sasuke and from powerscaling from previous hokages)
I agree with this. For those disagreeing with the speed, Naruto has Six Paths Chakra(and so does Sasuke) which was given to him by the SO6P himself. Kakashi, Sakura, and Lee do not have Six Paths Chakra. For this very reason is why these two are superior to pretty much everyone in the verse, especially as of The Last. I'll give some examples, base Naruto was able to land a hit on Toneri who was easily keeping up with Naruto in bijuu sage mode. Also in the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, base Naruto was going toe to toe and gaining the upper hand on Sasuke at times, even reacting to Sasuke's Amaterasu. So base Naruto being MHS isn't really that farfetched. http://www.**********.com/naruto/697/6

Kkapoios said:
Attack Potency
in his base mode i would take the big ball rasengan as limit, makes it around street/building-lvl in strength ^_^

btw, i dont really understand how someone was able to label FRS as town-lvl, the attack has a defined range of around 5-10 meters at most, this is around wall to street lvl... its destructive ability lies in the one-hit-KO property and not the amount of destruction it creates at the large scale :)

FRS is at least small town level(when it was first used) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Some_Naruto_calcs_part_2 (check the second calc)

Attack Potency =/= area of effect ,it's area of effect may be small but the energy it packs is huge.

street level can be achieved by ordinary humans and Naruto's rasengan was building level at the first series.

Disagreeing with rasengan= chidori is something i can accept ,but FRS is on another level , so naruto should be at least city level with FRS.

If Sasuke has a City Level Chidori, Naruto has a City Level Rasengan. The two techniques have always been equal in power as seen constantly in the series.

Uchiha Sasuke

Unranked

ÒÇîõ¢òÒéêÒéèÒüèÕëìÒü»…ÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒéêÒéèÒéªÒé╣Òâ®ÒâêÒâ│Òé½ÒâüÒüáÒÇì

"Moreso than anything else...you're more of a 'usuratonkachi' than Naruto"

þêÂÒü¿ÒüùÒüª Õ©½Òü¿ÒüùÒüª――

ÕÅîþ£©ÒüîÞªïÒüÖÒüêÒéïÒü»Õ┐ìþòîÒü«µ£¬µØÑ´╝ü´╝ü

As a father, and as a mentor――

A pair of eyes that focus on the future of the ninja world!!

ÞíÇþÂÖÚÖÉþòî "ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝" ÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÒüåÒüíÒü»õ©ÇµùÅÒü«þöƒÒü쵫ïÒéèÒÇéÕ░æÕ╣┤µÖéõ╗úÒü»Õ¥®Þ«ÉÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕ┐ìÒü«ÚùçÒéƵ¡®ÒéôÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒü¿Òü«µ¡╗ÚùÿÒéÆþÁîÒüªÕÆîÞºúÒéƵףÒüƒ ÒüÖõ║ïÒü½ÒÇé"ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝" Òü¿"Þ╝¬Õ╗╗þ£╝"ÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒÇüþÅ¥Õ£¿Òü»ÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒü¿µ»öÞé®ÒüÖÒéïÕ╝ÀÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕ┐ìþòîÒü«µ£¬µØÑÒéÆÕ«êÞ¡ÀÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

The survivor of the Uchiha clan who is endowed with the kekkei-genkai, 'Sharingan'. When he was a boy, he walked in the darkness of shinobi as an avenger. But after he faught Naruto to the death, he achieved reconciliation. Possessing the 'Sharingan' and 'Rinnegan', he's a strong man who currently ranks equal to Naruto, and protects the future of the ninja world.

Òâ×Òâ│ÒâêÒü«õ©ïÒü»ÒâÖÒé╣ÒâêÒéÆþØÇþö¿ÒÇé"ÞìëÞûÖÒü«Õëú"ÒéÆÞâîÞ▓áÒüåÒÇéÕ░ÜÕÀªÞàòÒü»Õñ▒ÒüúÒüƒÒü¥Òü¥Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Beneath his cloak, he wears a vest. He carries the 'Sword of Kusanagi' on his back. In addition, it seems that he is still missing his left arm.

LINK (the Gaiden black info box)

µÿÄÒéïÒüäõ©ûÒüîÒüƒÒéü µÑÁþºÿõ╗╗ÕïÖÒéÆþÂÜÒüæÒéï´╝ü´╝ü

In order to have a brighter world, he continues on an absolutely secret mission!!

Õñºþ¡Æµ£¿Òé½Òé░ÒâñÒü«þùòÞÀíÒéÆÞ¥┐ÒéèÒÇüÒÇîÕ¥îÒü½µØÑÒéïÞÇàÒÇìÒü« ÞÑ▓µØÑÒü½ÕéÖÒüêÒéïÒü╣ÒüŵùàÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Following the vestiges of Otsutsuki Kaguya, he travels in order to prepare for the invasion of 'The people who will come later'.

^As you can see, Kishimoto stated that Naruto and Sasuke are equal in power, which means that they can be powerscaled to each other.

Non-Bias said:
If Sasuke has a City Level Chidori, Naruto has a City Level Rasengan. The two techniques have always been equal in power as seen constantly in the series.
^As you can see, Kishimoto stated that Naruto and Sasuke are equal in power, which means that they can be powerscaled to each other.
ähhhm, overall power =/= specific abilitys... you cant say that simply because naruto = sasuke, that all their abilitys are the same...

@kkapoios

i dont get it, town level and street lvl only differ in the scale of destruction which they create, why not "area of effect"?

Except for the fact Rasengan and Chibori have never overpowered the other in power before. You're basically saying that Base Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Naruto even though both of them have Hagoromo's power. Do you see how that sounds lol?

Non-Bias said:
Except for the fact Rasengan and Chibori have never overpowered the other in power before. You're basically saying that Base Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Naruto even though both of them have Hagoromo's power. Do you see how that sounds lol?
what? since when does one attack measure the overall strength of a person?

dont assume that rasengan is on par with chidori only because they had been like that in the past, naruto and sasuke have specailities in which they are better than the other one, or do you think that narutos genjutsu is on par with sasuke because they are equal in strength?

Back